Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media (65304 Views)

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / This 18th Birthday Photoshoot Has Got A Lot Of People Talking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by phoneport(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
A photo of a beautiful woman surfaced on social media and left people talking on the comments section after they noticed something else.

The stunning young lady seems to have taken a photo of herself to mark the start of a new year.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by phoneport(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
As seen in the photo below, she was smiling for the camera while sporting a chic white attire, a smile on her face, and a beautiful when ever appearance as the camera flashed.

Tweeps continued to praise her beauty, but it seems that they weren’t the only ones attracted to her. An older man can be seen gazing at her and it’s obvious that he likes what he sees. Some tweeps speculated that the older man might be her lover, while others claimed that he was merely a passerby.

What is your observation and comment please?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by OVB123: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Something must kill a man.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by habsydiamond(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
He may not even be looking at her... I think he is looking at what they are doing... The person snapping the lady.. man must not die by yansh alone now.

286 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by RoyalBlu(f): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Her skin pops kiss

Black is beautiful no cap.

As for the Epa that's causing the social media to stir, I've got no comment cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by ojun50(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
That is her father, una too like wahala

All this twitter peoplessssss self

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by phoneport(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
RoyalBlu:
OP, the word should be 'stir' not stare.

Her skin pops kiss

As for the Epa that's causing the social media to stir, I've got no comment cheesy
Stare... Stir! Corrected sir.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by RoyalBlu(f): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
phoneport:

Stare... Stir! Corrected sir.
Thanks.

Nice one!

I'm a woman tho.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by PerfectStranger(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
RoyalBlu:

Her skin pops kiss

As for the Epa that's causing the social media to stir,I've got no comment cheesy
grin grin
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmm same shape as the olosho I carry on eve night

1 Like

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by adefitim(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bread seller 2.0

3 Likes

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by NO1ORIJINAL: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Can you people have sense??…… she’s my family member…. That is her Dad!!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by rayvelez(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nah her papa be that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Unluckrees(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Fake News, it's her Dad.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by We4all: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
The photographer should be blamed for capturing the man in the picture. The girl is very pretty!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by daveP(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
phoneport:
A photo of a beautiful woman surfaced on social media and left people talking on the comments section after they noticed something else.

The stunning young lady seems to have taken a photo of herself to mark the start of a new year.
That's actually her dad! Lol grin

11 Likes

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
phoneport:

That should be her Pops man

7 Likes

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by SirJerrie(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
So because he was looking towards their direction, he must surely be looking at her @sss??

Mke I assume say na cruise these Twitter people dey catch

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Demonicus: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
She's looking beautiful with her body well covered. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by KosiGee(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2023
RoyalBlu:

Her skin pops kiss

Even though she acknowledged your correction, I would’ve used ‘stir’ like she did…

Why would social media ‘stare’?

Stir like she used in her post meant uproar, commotion, agitate.

Social media went into uproar

10 Likes

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by thelegend1(m): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2023
phoneport:
As seen in the photo below, she was smiling for the camera while sporting a chic white attire, a smile on her face, and a beautiful when ever appearance as the camera flashed.

Tweeps continued to praise her beauty, but it seems that they weren’t the only ones attracted to her. An older man can be seen gazing at her and it’s obvious that he likes what he sees. Some tweeps speculated that the older man might be her lover, while others claimed that he was merely a passerby.

What is your observation and comment please?

If you know this lady well, you'll know that's her FATHER in the background

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by potent5(m): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2023
No be his fault. Na konji be bastardos. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by RoyalBlu(f): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2023
KosiGee:

Even though she acknowledged your correction, I would’ve used ‘stir’ like she did…

Why would social media ‘stare’?

Stir like she used in her post meant uproar, commotion, agitate.

Social media went into uproar

You quoted the wrong person sir.

I was the one who corrected the OP.
I edited it from my post when he made the correction.
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by BigYash: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2023
NO1ORIJINAL:
You dey mind them. Person zugar zaddy no fit look after her again?

1 Like

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by faceland: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2023
NO1ORIJINAL:

Too bad, if it has reach here, it must have gone viral somewhere.

1 Like

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by halaqasa: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
E be many things walahi
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ok, am hearing that's her father. I v seen my quotes and evidence to back it up?
The image just happened to be shot in that moment that looked awkward.

However, some men v uncontrollable libido.
So some of them always look at yansh as if they are monitoring its progress.
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Kingcalls: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Whats the big deal...he's an old man , maybe trying to understand what was going on in front of his compound

2 Likes

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Bromax: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Phooto! Somebory papa
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
This lady be fooling men all the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.