Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger (32717 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Madups:
bros i dey owe you two cold bottle of your brand for this comment.

I dey with u big man.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by mistilink1: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.
Since you are "amaized",I am "acorned" too!...lol
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by tolumizzy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thunder fire your spirit of entitlement......must you bill the young man because he is help you to grease ya Godforsaken hole.....rest abeg
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by zacwale(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?

You wicked oooo
Someone give you 20k inside Xmas next call I am coming 1st, wat did e prepare 4 you. Haba Fear God ooo just 7days you spoil 20k madam you b gold digger

Na someone salary b dat ooo if you are teaching or salesgirl or boy

If na mod block you are doing na 15days you will gather dat money

If you dy work 4 site na 10days inside you go buy drugs of 7-8k for your body

Bike work na 9days

You better text your guy dat (I am sorry) try to buy him something like 2k gift �
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Haveyoueatentod: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Meanwhile I still dey vex say I give my babe 500 naira to barb bololo for Xmas and New year your stupid boyfriend gave you 20k for this economic recession/inflation.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Kingcalls: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

I'm productive on my own but man money is sweeter.

This local ekuke , okuku igbo have refused to stop embarrassing herself...its now a part of u

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by sheriffindy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
The people that deserve care are the poor and the less priveledged...unless u belong to one of these group of people. YOU ARE A HEALTHY LIABILITY.
siofra:

Diogo23, sammy10111, hunter0007, moyosire32.

Why are y'all pained by my comment?

Is having caring boyfriends a crime?

Please don't let jealousy envelope you, it's unhealthy. Or do you want what I have

As for you hunter0007, this should be the last time you insult me on this forum, next time, you won't be able comment on nairaland again angry
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by jimcaddy(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Lolz. Any woman in a relationship who thinks that the only thing she has to offer a man is her body, then she needs to check herself. Nigerian babes like one sided relationships. They love to be on the receiving end all the time. They never give.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by grandstar(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024

Simply apologize and tell him you're sorry. Many nigerian ladies need to stop this entitlement mentality. He will think you have no sense. Learn the heart of being truly appreciative when things are given to you and do be demanding. You too share from your purse, whether it's lean or fat. Men need the support of their spouse

He doesn't hate you. He'll only hate you if you don't change.

From that 20k, you should have prepared an unforgettable 5k dish for him. You're making yourself an asset, not only to him but to yourself.

The Bible urges us to guard against every sort of greed. Take that to heart.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sniper101(m): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And what have u done/been doing for dis ur boyfriend?

Or it's about you, you and you all the time? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

She has been serving/offering him her delicious kpekus, round the clock. From January to December cheesy

Isn't dat offering/service good enough? grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sammy101111(m): 12:40am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

Please don't let jealousy envelope you, it's unhealthy. Or do you want what I have

As for you hunter0007, this should be the last time you insult me on this forum, next time, you won't be able comment on nairaland again angry

Did you notice my first comment on your post pull up crowd check the likes and share to my first comment on your post you will see .
Madam no one is telling you not to have a caring boyfriend but if you are not productive in the relationship then what are you to him
Men in the house some women are self centered .Some women are not contented with their parent effort so now tell me what can a man do to please that kind of lady .
Men be wise
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Asswipemod: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Never settle for less, sis

And what do you give in return? 30yrs from now, no husband. You start asking for who you offended
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by moonraker(m): 1:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked[b] what he's preparing for me [/b]as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?

Note the bolded above.
This woman is probably not working.
This woman probably has done nothing to make her BF a much better Man.
This woman probably nags alot.
This woman does the bare minimum and makes a big fuss about it.

Young Lady, no offense, you shot yourself in the foot. You are not wife material.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

looooool u wish, which person son go date a man hater like you?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Aunty na hookup babe you be o, no be golddigger... Dats my two cents

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Judybash93(m): 4:12am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

grin grin grin
And what role are you advising them to play apart from being a leech?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Judybash93(m): 4:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

What did you do gangan?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by sslcrypt: 5:15am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

O yeah daughter of jezebel you are on a path of destruction, for you take pleasure in your ignorance and deceit knowing the consequences is only destruction. Change thy ways because the lord only delights in the safety of his children. Stay on this path and your days are like sand going through an hour glass. You have been warned.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by fuqua: 6:03am On Jan 05, 2023
Have ever sucked his testicles?
Karen2024:
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Emmanuel30a: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

No wonder, those boyfriends of yours have sucked your breast tirelessly and profusely; so much that you know have a protuded or a very protuded breast and all that's included... They must have bleeped your ass & vagina tireless, vigorously, profusely, 'protudedly' & codely, etc; that you can't refuse... Congratulations... You would soon be using the deceptive contraceptives& be having complications& contradictions... Maybe that is your tradition or that is in your tradition... That is your tradition that you claims, it doesn't need eradication...? You only need ejaculation, right? I wonder what is your education or what is in your education& who gave you education or who gave you that ejaculation education? Ejaculation is your education? You can or may want to do the translations & relation...
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Emmanuel30a: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:
We don't know what maize u gave him or what maize u have given to him, that made u to be 'amaized' when he called u a 'craze or a crazy sinister sister that is calling herself minister'... Sister, what maize did u grazed or grazes that brought u disgrace; instead of bringing u grace of HIS GRACE or BY HIS GRACE...? Maybe the maize u gave to ur so called 'boyfriend', set him ablaze or put him inside the maze or gave him a maze in the face... He took a maze in the face or he was faced&defaced by the maize u gave to him...? U didn't trail blaze or u don't want to trail blaze? All u want is brazzers or all u want from him is brazzers or is for him to buy brazzers or 'braziers' or what have u? U are not busier...? All u like is efissy? U are a Sisi efissy or an efissy Sisi...?U like efficacy&delicacies in suffiency? U would soon get pregnancy... Deliquency with frequency...
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Emmanuel30a: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
We don't know what maize u gave him or what maize u have given to him, that made u to be 'amaized' when he called u a 'craze or a crazy sinister sister that is calling herself minister'... Sister, what maize did u grazed or grazes that brought u disgrace; instead of bringing u grace of HIS GRACE or BY HIS GRACE...? Maybe the maize u gave to ur so called 'boyfriend', set him ablaze or put him inside the maze or gave him a maze in the face... He took a maze in the face or he was faced&defaced by the maize u gave to him...? U didn't trail blaze or u don't want to trail blaze? All u want is brazzers or all u want from him is brazzers or is for him to buy brazzers or 'braziers' or what have u? U are not busier...? All u like is efissy? U are a Sisi efissy or an efissy Sisi...?U like efficacy&delicacies in suffiency? U would soon get pregnancy... Deliquency with frequency...
Deliquency with frequency or deliquency without frequency...? All sufficiencies?...
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by zedman1(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:

I'm always tempted to ask if you girls are serious at all whenever I read such st*pidity coming from you but I'm always reminded that I once dated one of your kind for many years during my single days. You're not well.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by TonyBby: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

Keep mining, thought you use to say men ain't worth you and you have nothing to do with em?.
A hoe will always gon be a hoe.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by gaspology(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:

From what you just narrated, do you think you are anything other than the true gold digger? Relationship is not business. Go and get a job so when you decide to choose a partner the determinant won't be your stomach. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by 77up(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Sammy101111:

And I will never settle for less
A man dating a broke girl Is not ready to progress .
If you are not productive in the relationship what do you want to offer .
So man should be your provider and you are proud to say it ..

That means your password is money .
So any man with money and provider will get in between your legs .

Fear woman
I just resist the urge to reply her as she thought she made sense with that comment.

Thank you for letting her know that she's not in IDP camp
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Coolgent(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:

You collected 20k from him on 23 December after 7days you call to siphon him another 20k or more.
You are indeed a gold digger!
Get a job please
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ETIIKO: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Please focus in your secondary school first before going into relationship.
Thank you
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by prophetfire: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:
What have you been doing for him apart from spreading your vagina for him?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by prophetfire: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

You don't have boyfriend. Na Olosho you dey do. Stop claiming.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by BlueAir: 5:16am On Jan 06, 2023
Oh what's my own with crying. Na me born u? Or na me go marry u? Or na me u go born pikin for? SMH.. I pity d son and daughter you have or the man you'll end up in his house
siofra:

You go cry tire.

My standards are higher than the Eiffel.

Kiss my ass.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Kooldame: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2023
He sent you 20k during this Buhari era,even housewife self no see 20k collect

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Then & Now: Couples Recreate Their Old Photos Prove That True Love Is Forever / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / What Can You Say About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.