Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) (26445 Views)

Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) / Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos) / Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Kess has gifted his mother and father a house and a car, IGBERETV reports.

Kess shared pictures of the house and car on his Instagram page.

He wrote,

“This has been a lifelong dream for me and my brother. We finally were able to present this car as a birthday gift to my mummy and this beautiful home to my parents.

“This is very special to us because of this very short story. 2010 was such a crazy year for us, I was in SS3 preparing for SSCE when the whole world came crashing down on us, pops suddenly became very sick, he could no longer shoulder his responsibilities hence we lost our home and lost everything we had.

”A family of seven automatically became squatters, each shared to live with family and friends. But today, I am grateful to God almighty for his Grace upon our lives. He came through for us. From being homeless to being house owners.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm6jSqENGuk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Fedrick100: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
The house is dope

God bless our parents

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by femoomo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fedrick100:
The house is dope

God bless our parents

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Wizpa(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
A good deed from a child that had a good nuclear upbringing without interference from extended families, the public and outsiders.

Men hustle ooo so you can marry a woman that you will love and will love you and be able to take care of you properly. Even if you or your woman misbehave outside, you guys will still stick together because of love and money attached.

As for the women, behave like a responsible person to avoid being kicked out from your marital home early.

Lastly, a marriage can last based on trust, honour, integrity, mutual understanding to do good and achieve better.

Don't forget, The parental case is different for some folks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
He tried.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Better pikin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by ShouanA: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Silent achiever .. this is exactly who I am !!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by putmanj146: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
I love this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by BigYash: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Correct guy
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by vibbb: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kudos.
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Johnny1013(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
He did well but must social media see it ??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Jchi9876: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Awwww. Nah for Epe Bush e build the house
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Lagosfinder(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
The desire of every good child is to make their parents proud

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
You have done well, just make sure you're fully Obidient so that people can appreciate you more.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by We4all: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Modest and cute apartment.
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
undecided

Thumbs up man.......You have done well.
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
I'm happy for him & his parents.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by We4all: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Johnny1013:

To inspire others. Didn't you read his short story?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lagosfinder:
The desire of every good child is to make their parents proud
i must make my parents proud....God protect them for me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Duru009(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hidden Yahoo Yahoo boys hidding under token endorsement.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kindly check siggy.
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Truth07: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thankyou for remembering daddy and mommy, more blessing to him
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Dangrace01: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by money121(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
This one resemble yahoo, although it's not written on the face. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by BOLATINUBU01: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good of you, but wey im papa
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Johnny1013:
no mind am. Him village people are holding meetings on them this week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by wiseone28: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
It doesn't concern me
Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by jawalis(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
God pls help me too. My parents are hoping on me. Good people of Nairaland, I’m a graduate and I have nothing doing at the moment. I studied Health Information Management in the university. I’ll be exemptionally glad if I can get something doing to make a living. Nothing is too small to start with pls.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) by LegitAutos01: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nice

You can also gift this to your parents

NAIRAlanders

10m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) / Photos From Mary Uranta's Birthday Party / American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.