Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything (38530 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked / Africa Championships Logo Unveiled At Governor Wike Challenge Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Talk to me whenever your goat wins three champions league in a row.....

Lol. He has won it before! The medals or trophies don’t mean more when won consecutively.

Let your own goat show us his fifa semi final jersey. A World Cup medal is too far.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
OJEEMAH:
The only point you have proven with this unguided comment is how miserable and frustrated you are.

You see people on NL and assume everybody is broke and wretched.

You don see me beg or ask anybody for help on NL?

I no dey brag but I can pay 200k monthly without breaking a sweat.

I turned 33 in December and I am doing better than 75% of my mates.

Can you say the same for your father?

Be guided!

I feel you shouldn’t have included your personal details in this reply to that nonentity. You should know they are just pained bro grin

Just keep turning up the heat!!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

Aside world cup, what's left?
U17 WC
U20 WC
Olympic cup
At least Silver or gold medal in WC
Man of the tournament in WC
ETC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

Lol. He has won it before! The medals or trophies don’t mean more when won consecutively.

Let your own goat show us his fifa semi final jersey. A World Cup medal is too far.

Pendu don play for Semi final before sha but he was carried to that stage as usual by them Figo and co. But he has no World Cup medal and he’ll never will one at this his finished stage.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

Bragging with team achievement?

Let Pendu win 4 Ballon D’or in a row first.

Lol. Too far! Let him bring his World Cup semi final jersey. A World Cup medal is too far.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Ayomiposi001: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
This same set of stupid Nigerians that has nothing in there bank accounts that are criticizing someone who can buy there entire generation with just one month wage from Al-nasser contract will still come out and vote for Emilokan. Gullible people
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
makavalley:
No matter what he's done well enough...I hate jobless and numbs who are extremist in comparison.. I hate bitter comparison... I'm not a fan of both Messi and C.Ronald but I go bananas when I see guys spill evil of this football stars, or musicians like Davido and Wizzymmmas if they're not humans like us too.. let's just enjoy the entertainment this guy's brings to our screen, our generation and world at large
If you're not a disguising Pendu fan, then you're confuse.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Says a 14 year old who hasn't done anything with his life and waits for him mummy to feed him
How do come to such conclusion?
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by valETA1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Talk to me whenever your goat wins three champions league in a row.....
Oh is that his only record remaining ? Lol...
Talk to him when ur Goat wins sextuple (6 trophies ) in a season in his career
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

I feel you shouldn’t have included your personal details in this reply to that nonentity. You should know they are just pained bro grin

Just keep turning up the heat!!!
Thanks bro. This Ronaldo fanboys are fond of broke shaming people and it’s annoying.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

Lol. I see what you did there with that subtle shade.

Sharp guy!
You catch bah say na Pendu fan grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

League of Champions? The World Cup is the biggest football stage and it’s every players dream to perform and win it.

So tell me, how many knockout stage goals does Pendu have in the World Cup?

It’s all fun and games as we are discussing about thier goals now, if I move to other aspects of the game, your Pendu’s contribution will become non-existent grin grin

Even the goals sef; how many he don score for World Cup. I sure say Messi scored more goals in the last World Cup than Ronaldo has in all the World Cup he played in.

Now I understand why he was so desperate to claim Bruno’s goal.

Lol.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ayomiposi001:
This same set of stupid Nigerians that has nothing in there bank accounts that are criticizing someone who can buy there entire generation with just one month wage from Al-nasser contract will still come out and vote for Emilokan. Gullible people

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peacecore:
If you're not a disguising Pendu fan, then you're confuse.

E sure me say na Pendu fan. Those guys are like chameleons. Make Pendu score one tap in against those Alfa nuru in Saudi you go see how he go dey comment goat everywhere on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Thanks bro. This Ronaldo fanboys are fond of broke shaming people and it’s annoying.

I understand that Pendu boys can be extremely annoying. But it’s just one of the things pain does to people lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Inali: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fira09:

Vincent. A will still overshine Cr7 in Al Nassr

Ok, but Messi is still attaining more at his age and is more likely to attain more unlike Ronaldo, can you guys just attest that Ronaldo is currently 'finished' in his footballing career without linking his past achievements & Titles?

If any one of his fans can admit that I would be satisfied.
both Messi and CR7 are not machines but humans and both have won a lot as early as 22 years of age. Funny thing is, talent isn't the contributing factor but teamwork from teammates has favored them

Now, let me relate it to you; my question would be what have you achieved as early as 22 years? Or are you the type that negate their own and criticize on other people's achievements?
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

League of Champions? The World Cup is the biggest football stage and it’s every players dream to perform and win it.

So tell me, how many knockout stage goals does Pendu have in the World Cup?

It’s all fun and games as we are discussing about thier goals now, if I move to other aspects of the game, your Pendu’s contribution will become non-existent grin grin

Pele won it thrice does that mean he's the greatest ahead of your pessi?
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

Even the goals sef; how many he don score for World Cup. Just two if I’m correct.

And none was from open play. Now I understand why he was so desperate to claim Bruno’s goal.

Lol.

This is Alfa Wasiuuuuuu World Cup stats grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

Pendu don play for Semi final before sha but he was carried to that stage as usual by them Figo and co. But he has no World Cup medal and he’ll never will one at this his finished stage.

Lol. No be lie. Thanks for correcting me. They finished 4th that year. 2006.

He scored one goal.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Inali:
both Messi and CR7 are not machines but humans and both have won a lot as early as 22 years of age. Funny thing is, talent isn't the contributing factor but teamwork from teammates has favored them

Now, let me relate it to you; my question would be what have you achieved as early as 22 years? Or are you the type that negate their own and criticize on other people's achievements?

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
valETA1:

Oh is that his only record remaining ? Lol...

Talk to him when ur Goat wins sextuple (6 trophies ) in a season in his career

Talk to me when your pessi wins the highest goal scorer in three different leagues lol... Always shifting the goal post
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
ekanx27:
Ronaldo signing came with a clause to play for Newcastle utd if they qualify for the Champions league
Which Newcastle? So, he will come back to play for Newcastle if the players struggles and make it to UCL? Please, let's start reasoning well abeg.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

Do you accept that Pele is bigger the your Goat?
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by MrBroke(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
princeemmma:

which others?

Ask yourself oga
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Pele won it thrice does that mean he's the greatest ahead of your pessi?

Weren’t we discussing about Messi and Pendu?

Okay fine, here’s your answer:

If you bring out Pele and Messi’s stats and career achievements as a team player and individual, Messi has the upper hand. Go and verify.

In all of this, Pendu isn’t even in the conversation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

Lol. No be lie. Thanks for correcting me. They finished 4th that year. 2006.

He scored one goal.

You’re welcome bro.

But every other thing you’ve said about Pendu is fact grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

Weren’t we discussing about Messi and Pendu?

Okay fine, here’s your answer:

If you bring out Pele and Messi’s stats and career achievements as a team player and individual, Messi has the upper hand. Go and verify.

In all of this, Pendu isn’t even in the conversation.

Okay fine if you bring Ronaldo and Messi career Ronaldo comes on top lol

Comes ontop how...
Pelle that has more than 1000 career goals
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

This is Alfa Wasiuuuuuu World Cup stats grin grin

Abeg! This your photo finish work!
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peacecore:
Which Newcastle? So, he will come back to play for Newcastle if the players struggles and make it to UCL? Please, let's start reasoning well abeg.

The news sef na Fake news lol
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by ekanx27(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peacecore:

Why are you people like this?

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Do you accept that Pele is bigger the your Goat?

In your mind; maybe he is but one thing that is unarguable is that Messi is a greater player than Ronaldo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
ekanx27:

Why are you people like this?
Walai d thing off me. Some NLders dey use anus to reason grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia / Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.