Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything (38675 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked / Africa Championships Logo Unveiled At Governor Wike Challenge Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by olaztek(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
One thing I love about CR7 is that both his haters and lovers are obsessed with him. Both can't wait to see him play so as to criticise or praise him wherever he goes.
This is good for his personal brand and business.
When you have the largest customers (both lovers and haters), you will always be the richest.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by ugwuadudave(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

526 of his goals were scored in unsanctioned games
When taking into account Ronaldo and Messi's current career goal totals, only goals scored in officially sanctioned matches count, friendlies included.

Pele, however, has a different idea of what counts as a goal to add to his tally.

Pele scored 757 official goals in his career. 643 for Santos, 77 for Brazil, and 37 during his stint with the New York Cosmos at the end of his career.

He also scored another 526 in unofficial friendlies and tour games, goals that if scored today, would not be counted as official.

HOMEPAGE
HOME SPORTS
Pele won't stop claiming he is football's greatest ever goalscorer. Here's why he is wrong.
Barnaby Lane Jan 6, 2021, 10:26 AM
Download the app
Pele
Pele. Getty/Keystone
Brazilian soccer icon Pele has recently reasserted his belief that he is soccer's greatest ever goalscorer with 1,283 goals.
However, upon inspection, 526 of his goals were scored in unsanctioned games against opponents such as Bulgaria's B team and Ghanaian outfit Accra Hearts of Oak.
According to data from the RSSSF, Pele isn't even the greatest ever goalscorer from Brazil.
That crown instead goes to Romario, who managed 772 for club and country, 15 more than Pele.
Pele is undeniably one of the best to have ever played the game, but what he isn't, is soccer's highest ever scorer.
Insider previously reported that Pele updated his Instagram biography after Ronaldo overtook him in the scoring charts. He has since denied that suggestion in a tweet.
Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Top editors give you the stories you want — delivered right to your inbox each weekday.

Email address

By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

This past Sunday, Cristiano Ronaldo scored the 758th goal of his career, and in the process overtook Brazilian icon Pele as the second-highest goalscorer in football history.

It was reported — including by Insider — that Pele quickly changed his Instagram bio after Ronaldo's goal to describe himself as the "Leading Goal Scorer of All Time."

Pele has since denied that claim, but regardless, Ronaldo's feat reignited a longstanding debate about exactly how many goals Pele actually scored during his storied career.

Pele himself claims that he scored 1,283 goals, a claim backed up by the Guinness Book of World Records. That's more than 400 more than his closest rival.

That number, however, doesn't give the true picture of his goal tally, and in fact, vastly inflates it.

Pele's refusal to accept that Ronaldo has surpassed him came just days after his former club, Santos, denied that Lionel Messi had beaten the 80-year-old's record for the most ever goals scored for a single club.

Pele officially scored 643 competitive goals for Santos between 1956 and 1974, one fewer than Messi has now managed for FC Barcelona, however Santos quickly released a statement after Messi's record-breaking goal to insist Pele actually managed 1,091 goals during his time at the Urbano Caldeira Stadium – 448 more than the record books claim.

So is Pele really soccer's most prolific ever scorer as he and his former club claim? The answer is no, and here is why.

526 of his goals were scored in unsanctioned games
When taking into account Ronaldo and Messi's current career goal totals, only goals scored in officially sanctioned matches count, friendlies included.

Pele, however, has a different idea of what counts as a goal to add to his tally.

Pele scored 757 official goals in his career. 643 for Santos, 77 for Brazil, and 37 during his stint with the New York Cosmos at the end of his career.

He also scored another 526 in unofficial friendlies and tour games, goals that if scored today, would not be counted as official.

Pele
Pele after winning the 1970 World Cup. Getty Images
The reason those unofficial goals exist is pretty simple.

After winning the World Cup with Brazil in 1958, Pele became an international megastar, and his club Santos wanted to capitalize on his and his teammates' newfound fame and global appeal.

The result was hundreds and hundreds of non-sanctioned matches against teams all over the world, with Pele scoring hundreds of goals in these games.

"We were in demand," he said in his 2006 autobiography. "The suits were very keen to cash in. There was no time to relax; there was barely enough time to travel from stadium to stadium."

And that Is why....
He scored the goal but some where in unsanctioned games.......

So Messi has surpassed him on the goal scorer chart then grin
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Goodman247: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yea you won everything except the Big one world Cup cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Lol now glorifying 6 goals hahahahaha...
Ronaldo can't be satisfied with such stat In his worst season....
Assist that mbappe beat him to being the highest goal scorer and highest assist....

Why won't I compare him...
Aren't we talk about goal to game ratio again.....
So if haland is better in that regard why can't we compare him to Messi lol ....
But you can use that to compare Messi to Ronaldo....
Let's not talk about mbappe he's convertion ratio is far better than that of messi....
He was there highest goal scorer in the competition...
Scored three past Spain......

Oh if that's the case well you have to state that di maria and Martinez gave your pessi the world cup....
After scoring penalties and one open play goal.....
He scored one league goal this season cus he's played few league games cus of his fracas with his coach.......

Lol

Despite the supposed shortcomings of Messi in Ligue 1, a French press rated him as the number 1 Ligue 1 Player of the year (pics below). I wonder why Mbappe isn’t the numero una? The things Mbappe can do, Messi can do but Mbappe can’t do the things that Messi can do even though he’s 35 years old.

Ronaldo not being satisfied with his 1 League goal doesn’t change the fact that he scored 1 League goal grin. He cowardly ran to Saudi Arabia after he couldn’t regain control of his career at the top flight.

DiMaria and Martinez played their part in Argentina’s World Cup win. Everyone played their part. Dybala for stopping Mbappe’s run in the final, Martinez for his Penalty saves and stopping Kolo Muani’s last minute shot, Lautaro for scoring the winning penalty against Netherlands, Alvarez for not pulling a Higuain, all of them.

Martinez and other players have said they will play and make sure that Messi win a World Cup trophy. And Messi, scoring in all the World Cup matches except against Poland. If that’s not a ‘carry’ job I don’t know what is. Something Pendu have never done in his career. Always hiding behind other players.

Even at that, MacAllister said Messi sent a message to everyone of them during the new year to wish everyone a happy new year and thank them for co-staring at the World Cup with him. Another thing that Pendu can’t do.

You can’t use Penalty to shame Messi tho. Penaldo has used Penalty to boost his career goals. Take away Penalty from both players total goals and Messi have the highest goals in history. Can you now see that Pendu is a fraud?.

Besides, before Messi won the Copa, Finallisima and the World Cup, you Pendu fans have mocked Messi that if he knows how to score penalties he World have had an international trophy. So why are you all salty that Messi scored Penalties at the World Cup, it’s not like Pendu didn’t score a dubious penalty against Ghana lol.

The fact that you’re distorting facts about Messi shows that you have little knowledge about football. Messi scored 7 goals at the World Cup, 4 were Penalties and 3 were open play goals and not 1 that you wrote up there.

You’ve compared Messi to Mbappe, Haaland and Pendu. Does that not tell you who’s the superior player already?

Messi at his age is competing with young players at their prime, while Pendu fell off.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by makavalley(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peacecore:
If you're not a disguising Pendu fan, then you're confuse.

You're more confused.. you're one of the people who compare this people with hate... people who are zillion times better than you're... they have contributed to nature and humanities...your only contribution is nairaland...must everyone be fan of both before enjoying the beautiful game?
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by khreus(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

Lol. He has won it before! The medals or trophies don’t mean more when won consecutively.

Let your own goat show us his fifa semi final jersey. A World Cup medal is too far.
Nah
It means something and it's called history
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
elijahkayode:

very stupid argument
who can afford Ronaldo salary package
forget all this your stupid story Arabians get plenty money � ��
Newcastle, Messi, Neymar, man City, Guardiola, mbappe, CR7, PSG, Haaland in a short time Arab will colonize Europe

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Maobichek: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

No problem but Ronaldo is under Messi as far as that’s concerned.

Two World Cup finals; won one!

Ronaldo was dropped for his last World Cup match for under performance. That’s quite shameful bro.

I'm not a Ronaldo fan, Messi have been ahead of Ronaldo and Ronaldo always try to catch up with Messi.

I just felt uncomfortable when some people sees Messi as being ahead of Pele, it's absurd to say the least, thank you.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
olaztek:
One thing I love about CR7 is that both his haters and lovers are obsessed with him. Both can't wait to see him play so as to criticise or praise him wherever he goes.
This is good for his personal brand and business.
When you have the largest customers (both lovers and haters), you will always be the richest.

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Maobichek:

I'm not a Ronaldo fan, Messi have been ahead of Ronaldo and Ronaldo always try to catch up with Messi.

I just felt uncomfortable when some people sees Messi as being ahead of Pele, it's absurd to say the least, thank you.

You and I didn’t watch Pele play, but we’ve seen Messi play.

If you compare their career stats individually and with their teams, Messi’s achievements dwarf that of Pele.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

Despite the supposed shortcomings of Messi in Ligue 1, a French press rated him as the number 1 Ligue 1 Player of the year (pics below). I wonder why Mbappe isn’t the numero una? The things Mbappe can do, Messi can do but Mbappe can’t do the things that Messi can do even though he’s 35 years old.

Ronaldo not being satisfied with his 1 League goal doesn’t change the fact that he scored 1 League goal grin. He cowardly ran to Saudi Arabia after he couldn’t regain control of his career at the top flight.

DiMaria and Martinez played their part in Argentina’s World Cup win. Everyone played their part. Dybala for stopping Mbappe’s run in the final, Martinez for his Penalty saves and stopping Kolo Muani’s last minute shot, Lautaro for scoring the winning penalty against Netherlands, Alvarez for not pulling a Higuain, all of them.

Martinez and other players have said they will play and make sure that Messi win a World Cup trophy. And Messi, scoring in all the World Cup matches except against Poland. If that’s not a ‘carry’ job I don’t know what is. Something Pendu have never done in his career. Always hiding behind other players.

Even at that, MacAllister said Messi sent a message to everyone of them during the new year to wish everyone a happy new year and thank them for co-staring at the World Cup with him. Another thing that Pendu can’t do.

You can’t use Penalty to shame Messi tho. Penaldo has used Penalty to boost his career goals. Take away Penalty from both players total goals and Messi have the highest goals in history. Can you now see that Pendu is a fraud?.

Besides, before Messi won the Copa, Finallisima and the World Cup, you Pendu fans have mocked Messi that if he knows how to score penalties he World have had an international trophy. So why are you all salty that Messi scored Penalties at the World Cup, it’s not like Pendu didn’t score a dubious penalty against Ghana lol.

The fact that you’re distorting facts about Messi shows that you have little knowledge about football. Messi scored 7 goals at the World Cup, 4 were Penalties and 3 were open play goals and not 1 that you wrote up there.

You’ve compared Messi to Mbappe, Haaland and Pendu. Does that not tell you who’s the superior player already?

Messi at his age is competing with young players at their prime, while Pendu fell off.

At 36 Ronaldo won the golden boat at Seria A..
Won the league best player oh oh oh...
Messi scored 6 goals and he is competing but Ronaldo isn't. Lol

Oh Martinez and the rest played there part but oh Ronaldo play his part by being the highest Portugal goal scorer in that competition. Lol
He scored hattricks in the competition against Spain....
Oh he did not play his part but Messi did

Scoring penalties in all world cup that is the goal but oh you want to remove Ronaldos penalty...
Remove Messi penalty and tell me if he will have his world cup....

Wonderful I only did the comparison cus of the way you are always shifting the goal ...

You can't compare the other two cus Ronaldo is way above them...

But Messi could be compared to mbappe and haland that's to tell you he's not invincible as you claim but Ronaldo is invincible.....

Oh Ronaldo penalty is dubious but the one Messi scored in the final where dimaria fell after clamping his both feet isn't dubious.....
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
deyplay:
Your source of income and your dad sir?
I no get anything to prove to you.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Alfred74: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Moving to Qatar after criticizing Xavi is pure hypocrisy.

No mind the hypocrite,now e dey saudi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
ugwuadudave:

person go attack harry maguire, when he no get money reach am..trouble no go dey.....but once you attack ronaldo, the same hypocrite go jump out begin dey broke-shame you. the same person who is not on maguire's earning level, but deems it fit to criticise him...instead of taking his own advice and begin working on his life to at least earn at his (maguire) level
Ronaldo fans and hypocrisy cannot be separated. They do this shit a whole lot. Once you air your view, next thing na to broke shame you and most of them are damn broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Maobichek:

But let’s be factual; what puts Pele ahead of Messi?

Just national team glory?! There’s more to football that just playing for your nation, or what do you think?
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
khreus:

Nah
It means something and it's called history

And Messi has made the biggest history of all; wining every major competition in football.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by ugwuadudave(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Ronaldo fans and hypocrisy cannot be separated. They do this shit a whole lot. Once you air your view, next thing na to broke shame you and most of them are damn broke.

I think they are at an all time low, so the only comeback they have, is to get personal, just to lead you into trading insults with them, thereby leaving the main subject, which is ronaldo....sad though...

they should just accept their L and hope for the best for their idolo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

At 36 Ronaldo won the golden boat at Seria A..
Won the league best player oh oh oh...
Messi scored 6 goals and he is competing but Ronaldo isn't. Lol

Oh Martinez and the rest played there part but oh Ronaldo play his part by being the highest Portugal goal scorer in that competition. Lol
He scored hattricks in the competition against Spain....
Oh he did not play his part but Messi did

Scoring penalties in all world cup that is the goal but oh you want to remove Ronaldos penalty...
Remove Messi penalty and tell me if he will have his world cup....

Wonderful I only did the comparison cus of the way you are always shifting the goal ...

You can't compare the other two cus Ronaldo is way above them...

But Messi could be compared to mbappe and haland that's to tell you he's not invincible as you claim but Ronaldo is invincible.....

Oh Ronaldo penalty is dubious but the one Messi scored in the final where dimaria fell after clamping his both feet isn't dubious.....

This is Messi’s achievement at 35 (pics below). You want to compare it with Pendu? I laugh.

At no point in Euro 2016 did Portugal play Spain in the competition. Why are you not getting your facts right? Oh, the hat trick was an invisible lmao

If there’s anyone shifting the goal post since, it’s been you. You brought Pele into the argument. You brought Mbappe and Haaland into the conversation. Upon all, Messi is still better.

Yes Ronaldo is invincible in cowardice and Instagram modeling grin

Mbappe is already bettering Pendu’s career. He just need to win the Ballon D’or and he will relegate Pendu to the anal of history.

You need to watch the replay of the final to know if DiMaria was fouled or not. You probably didn’t even see the match because all your points have been hearsay’s thats been peddled by other Pendu fans like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Which one is notable again na...
Did Pele win league titles yes or no....
Did he score more than 1000 goals ...
The fact he didn't play in Europe....
If you want to play the Europe card...
Ronaldo is the king of Europe and pele is the king of the world....
And your pessi is the king of Barcelona Only....lol
Winning the highest competition thrice in a row is not a small feet infact it's a record that nobody

Europe dominates and dictates world football. If you know anything; you’ll know that the majority of Pele’s goals aren’t recognized because a ton of them weren’t played in competitive matches and that’s why Penaldo is still regarded as the highest scorer of all time.

Do you understand now?
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

Europe dominates and dictates world football. If you know anything; you’ll know that the majority of Pele’s goals aren’t recognized because a ton of them weren’t played in competitive matches and that’s why Penaldo is still regarded as the highest scorer of all time.

Do you understand now?

The simple question is did he score the goals or not....
Well he did....

Now that aside....
His goal to game ratio is still far better than that of your pessi....
Cus that's the angel you pessi fans always use when arguing Ronaldos goal ...
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Alfred74:

No mind the hypocrite,now e dey saudi grin

yet his fans can’t spot the hypocrisy
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
ugwuadudave:

I think they are at an all time low, so the only comeback they have, is to get personal, just to lead you into trading insults with them, thereby leaving the main subject, which is ronaldo....sad though...

they should just accept their L and hope for the best for their idolo...
Their Job is too worship. Any other thing is pointless.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

The simple question is did he score the goals or not....
Well he did....

Now that aside....
His goal to game ratio is still far better than that of your pessi....
Cus that's the angel you pessi fans always use when arguing Ronaldos goal ...

Ehn! No problem!

You win!

However, the argument about who is better between Messi and Ronaldo has been put to bed with this World Cup. Dude was absent throughout!

What a goat he is. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
elijahkayode:

very stupid argument
who can afford Ronaldo salary package
forget all this your stupid story Arabians get plenty money � ��
Newcastle, Messi, Neymar, man City, Guardiola, mbappe, CR7, PSG, Haaland in a short time Arab will colonize Europe
stupid cos you no get point to counter or dispute mine? You are just a brainless Ronaldo fanboy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Proudlyomonna: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

Dubai D’or na from FIFA? Lmaooooo!!

Person wey dey deceive himself dey tell another person make him no deceive himself grin

Siuuuuuuubuhanalai.

Chai you just dey chun out fake contents grin
Ronaldo has won the Best Player of the Century just Once,I no dey follow una do Messi vs Ronaldo,I just dey let you know se according to FIFA, Ronaldo na the greatest player since 2000-2020 while Madrid na the greatest team since 2000-2020 no be me talk am,no be you talk am,no be french talk am,no be Qatar talk am,na FIFA talk am cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

This is Messi’s achievement at 35 (pics below). You want to compare it with Pendu? I laugh.

At no point in Euro 2016 did Portugal play Spain in the competition. Why are you not getting your facts right? Oh, the hat trick was an invisible lmao

If there’s anyone shifting the goal post since, it’s been you. You brought Pele into the argument. You brought Mbappe and Haaland into the conversation. Upon all, Messi is still better.

Yes Ronaldo is invincible in cowardice and Instagram modeling grin

Mbappe is already bettering Pendu’s career. He just need to win the Ballon D’or and he will relegate Pendu to the anal of history.

You need to watch the replay of the final to know if DiMaria was fouled or not. You probably even see the match because all your points have been hearsay’s thats been peddled by other Pendu fans like you.

My bad skipped me that was in 2018 world cup....
Well Ronaldo was the top scorer in Portugal team , along side nani I guess....

Well for goal post shifting you started the shift.....

You made mention of world cup trophies I said Messi can be regarded as the best cus people like Pele had three so....
You shifted to Individual trophies....
I gave Ronaldo record you brought in uhmmmm..
Goal ratio and that's where I also called you to order that even Pele and Mbappe and haland has goal ratio better than Messi does that make them make better than him....
Well if it doesn't same applies to Ronaldo......

Well you shifted to team work that eder gave Ronaldo his national trophy blah blah blah....
And I had to remind you that south America played there tournament 3 times in 4 years just so Messi could get his hand on it ....
Where Martinez had to single handedly safe wonderful penalties just so your pessi would have.....

Don't forget he retiredly cowardly after so many attempts lol......

Ronaldo is the Greatest of all time.....

Top scorer in international football....
Top scorer in champions league....
Won the highest goal scorer in three of the top 5 European leagues.....
I don't have strength to type the long long records....
Back to back to back champions league....
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

Ehn! No problem!

You win!

However, the argument about who is better between Messi and Ronaldo has been put to bed with this World Cup. Dude was absent throughout!

What a goat he is. Lol.

Who put the argument to bed please...
World cup that mbappe won at 19....

That your pessi bottled so many times...
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Chai you just dey chun out fake contents grin
Ronaldo has won the Best Player of the Century just Once,I no dey follow una do Messi vs Ronaldo,I just dey let you know se according to FIFA, Ronaldo na the greatest player since 2000-2020 while Madrid na the greatest team since 2000-2020 no be me talk am,no be you talk am,no be french talk am,no be Qatar talk am,na FIFA talk am cheesy grin

Be proud of your support for Pendu na. As he no dey score tap in and penalty again you don abandon am.

Ronaldo win Dubai D’or wey him own no be news. Na only him fans like you dey carry am for head.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

The news sef na Fake news lol
As in ehh grin D fakest news wey I don read for NL. Seun no dey do hin work well odawaiz e for ban da guy for 99yrs grin
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

E sure me say na Pendu fan. Those guys are like chameleons. Make Pendu score one tap in against those Alfa nuru in Saudi you go see how he go dey comment goat everywhere on Nairaland.
I dey tell you grin grin since Messi won wc, they've been begging for inclusive GOATship recognition. Hence, comments like " Messi is a great player, CR7 is a great player, let's respect them"
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

My bad skipped me that was in 2018 world cup....
Well Ronaldo was the top scorer in Portugal team , along side nani I guess....

Well for goal post shifting you started the shift.....

You made mention of world cup trophies I said Messi can be regarded as the best cus people like Pele had three so....
You shifted to Individual trophies....
I gave Ronaldo record you brought in uhmmmm..
Goal ratio and that's where I also called you to order that even Pele and Mbappe and haland has goal ratio better than Messi does that make them make better than him....
Well if it doesn't same applies to Ronaldo......

Well you shifted to team work that eder gave Ronaldo his national trophy blah blah blah....
And I had to remind you that south America played there tournament 3 times in 4 years just so Messi could get his hand on it ....
Where Martinez had to single handedly safe wonderful penalties just so your pessi would have.....

Don't forget he retiredly cowardly after so many attempts lol......

Ronaldo is the Greatest of all time.....

Top scorer in international football....
Top scorer in champions league....
Won the highest goal scorer in three of the top 5 European leagues.....
I don't have strength to type the long long records....
Back to back to back champions league....

What’s the goal shifting in Messi winning the World Cup that Pendu haven’t won lmao.

Individual trophies? Yeah between Messi and Pendu, who’s got more?

Call to other by adding other players to Messi and Ronaldo comparison? Lmao. You can’t defend Pendu without referencing other players, but I can defend Messi without mentioning others. Can you see how Messi will always be the GOAT.

If Pele, Haaland and Mbappe have a better goal ratio than Messi. What other aspect of the game do they dominate in multiple ways like Messi. In that case, Haaland and Mbappe are better than Pendu (this is a fact tho)

I’ve pointed out your lies several times and you’re still lying. At no point have I “shifted the goal post”, even if I digress a bit just to correct your goal shifting, I’m the one to always tell you to come back to the main issue: Messi and Pendu.

I mentioned Eder because you shifted the goal post to Martinez and co. You can only win an argument against a kid grin

Messi retired. And came out of retired and apologize for doing so. Messi admitted that that wasn’t the best thing to do. You can’t mock him for what he admitted to. Now he’s won 3 trophies with the national team. He’s the highest goal scorer and assister in the national team and even in the South American continent.

He’s Argentina best performer at the World Cup ever, a feat that’s better than Maradona.

I can type Messi’s goal records and there won’t be enough space. But you can’t give me extensive records by Pendu asides goals.

Now that’s he’s not scoring goals, Pendu is basically useless. Messi without goals, will easily be the Man of the match in 50% of the matches he’s involved in.

So tell me, how’s Pendu the Goat again? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Who put the argument to bed please...
World cup that mbappe won at 19....

That your pessi bottled so many times...

Always using other players to defend Pendu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) / Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.