Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? (22931 Views)

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? / Which Phone Is The Best For 100k Or Slightly More / Mtn 4g/3g Internet Is Becoming To Slow And Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by twosquare(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Starlinks if you can afford it.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by NaijaCover(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Come Down To Onitsha
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
TotoNaRubber:
I would like to know the best internet service provider in Lagos, I need like a mobile broadband and uninterrupted reliable internet service.

I need I internet service that doesn't disappoint with a dongle or mifi that you can easily move around with.

Any suggestions please..

Almost All Network Providers are great and provide quality services in Lagos.

However; Network Connection is dependent on locations.

If you want to go for a reliable MIFI that can work with you everywhere that you go, and even when you travel out of Lagos to Any Other State; Get The Latest MTN MIFI.

It is undoubtedly Truely The BEST.

Spectranet, Smile and Many Others don't work in Many other States. I Have them And They are just wasting away.

Even when I travel out of the country to Cotonou; it is Only The MTN MIFI that works Smoothly for me.

Others don't.

So, Go for What works - Everywhere You Go.

And you can also be a reseller of Our MTN MIFI too.

Enjoy The 20% Discount on Any Purchase. Single and/or Bulk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Ayomipoe(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are limited to either Airtel, MTN or Spectranet.

You emphasised portability. Airtel is probably more reliable than MTN these days, that's my own personal opinion though.
Spectranet will probably you give you the best plan for a MIFI (higher FUP)

TotoNaRubber:
I would like to know the best internet service provider in Lagos, I need like a mobile broadband and uninterrupted reliable internet service.

I need I internet service that doesn't disappoint with a dongle or mifi that you can easily move around with.

Any suggestions please..

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
They are all the same. Just choose your own version of frustration and start dealing with it!

If you have stayed abroad, you'd hate every damn thing about this country, especially our so called leaders!

Nigerians are either cowards, have low I.Q or should I say addicted to suffering!
In a sane country we(The youths) should be staging a nation wide uprising and revolution! not supporting the same old politicians that have been playing with this country since God knows when! All in the name of tribalism or religion! (wetin concern me, shebbi na xmas carry me come back here, Mek I do travel back!)

To get anything right in this country is a Rocket science!

Ordinary internet that the rest of the world have perfected and moved on decades ago, we are still struggling with our own.

Electricity nko? Oh this topic is not about that one, sorry.
You said that like it was me typing. This is exactly how I feel about Nigerians and our youths. People don solve some problems long time ago we still dey deal with issues good roads? Or Good electricity? In 2023?? Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by davidadenrele: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
The best internet service in Nigeria especially in Lagos their internet service is exceptional and excellent ok.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by frowland(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
They are all the same. Just choose your own version of frustration and start dealing with it!

If you have stayed abroad, you'd hate every damn thing about this country, especially our so called leaders!

Oga, leaders comes from within the same society; They did not fall from heaven!
When I travelled, first thing I noticed was not how the leaders where behaving, but how the followers were acting/behaving.
Example, police need to just raise his hand on the road to stop you, this is impossible in Nigeria.
You will also notice by night when there is no traffic whatsoever how a car will just stop at a red light.

While we point one accusing finger at someone four points back at us.

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Mavor: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Fiber, anywhere you have coverage. Or MTN 5G

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Trapnews: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:

Nigerians are either cowards, have low I.Q or should I say addicted to suffering!
In a sane country we(The youths) should be staging a nation wide uprising and revolution! not supporting the same old politicians that have been playing with this country since God knows when! All in the name of tribalism or religion! (wetin concern me, shebbi na xmas carry me come back here, Mek I do travel back!)

Ordinary internet that the rest of the world have perfected and moved on decades ago, we are still struggling with our own.

The whites ran after your grand fathers to enslave them. You are now running after the whites to be slaves. Please leave the country for patriots that still.believe in this country to build it. We know illiteracy is a major.challenge mitigating against Nigeria, whichever way, we are still on track.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by drdeath: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm
You guys are glorifying lagos too much
There is nothing special about lagos

If na another person ask this question just now say which network is best internet service provider in benue state or nasarawa or better still in ebonyi state

I can bet the post will never make front page
Ogun kill u as nothing special for Lagos.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by wallchat: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wats ur rate for Amazon e gift card?
Billyque:
Spectranet

I buy all funds and gift cards @ very good rate without delaying payment

Itunes card - rate 502/$

Amazon gift card - rate 575/$

One vanilla gift card - rate 600/$

Steam wallet gift card - rate 640/$

Apple gift card - rates 565/$

Google play gift card - rate 560/$

Razergold gift card - rates 650/$

Amex gift card - rates 610/$

Ebay gift card - rates 550/$

zelle funds - rates 600/$

Venmo funds - rates 500/$

Chime funds - rates 580/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb # 140

Cashapp funds - rates 620/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in and I accept all countries
Whatsapp
+234
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Omoapena(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
They all misbehave now, I had to be switching from Airtel to MTN anytime one of the misbehaves...

I'm thinking of getting ntel soon as I've been hearing about their stable network...
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by tctrills: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:

Please give me examples of nations that were made better through revolutions and I would give you 20 that were worse after revolutions.

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Depends on the location.....

I use Smile at my office (marina)
MTN and Airtel at home ( ikeja)
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Emily22(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wickedfact:
Syscodes.
If you can afford it.

How good is there plan, it's not movable I guess?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Allisgud: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
GLO broadband
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Oscarleemo: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Call me on 07014713299 or whatsapp me on 08137735524.

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Oscarleemo: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Call me on 07014713299 or whatsapp me on 08137735524 for best IT and internet solutions

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by blowjohn(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jagaban super links
Sanwo nano links
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by gunvi: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
I think Glo is better. .....
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Donald7610: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Luli Fiber
Best from the rest
All plans na Unlimited

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Pharaohny: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Daviestunech:

Seconded!

Thirded
But all network are actually good your area determines the speed
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
I know MTN is fast and all but which is better between Tizeti and fiber one this are unlimited Uncapped . Or any Ideas on pocket friendly Unlimited Uncapped data provider
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
sammirano:

Go to gbagada with spectranet and come back to say same thing.

I use spectranet in Gbagada and have never had any issue with it o... It's actually very strong, atleast around Sholuyi, Deeper Life church and environs

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
wasi9ice:
I thought Glo has headquarters in Lagos , so it should be Glo

Lol, which kind whining be this Na... Glo ke
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:

In a sane country we(The youths) should be staging a nationwide uprising and revolution! not supporting the same old politicians that have been playing with this country since God knows when! All in the name of tribalism or religion! (wetin concern me, shebbi na xmas carry me come back here, Mek I do travel back!)

why u no spend d xmas there?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by neonly: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
If not for mobility I would have suggest Konnect dish d speed na die no buffing just direct like flash

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Darnell9(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sugarcane
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by neonly: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Relixy2k:
There is no internet provider that is the best in Lagos as each of them is excellent and poor in different parts of Lagos and same even applies in different street in the same location in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria. No let anyone deceive you one is the best everywhere. The best here is a snail in terms of speed elsewhere. Ask people in your street then you get the right answer not anonymous response you get here. Thank you.

Try Konnect dish direct broadband
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Try FiberOne, it is FAST & UNLIMITED for N11,500/month

TotoNaRubber:

Any suggestions please..
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by egojeny1(f): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
FibreOne simply the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Messenger To Be Shut Down On July 17 After 20 Years Of Operation / How Do Major Social Media Platforms Make Money? / Pes 2021 Ppsspp Download Iso For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.