Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) (26817 Views)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Susu888(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Kai!

Omo dis is shameful O, the whole marriage don scatter after all the arrangements on top maggi nd malt?! undecided
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Mrfksb1(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
onadana:

Esan....Edo.
may your end come swiftly this new year for trying to destroy great people of esan image.

That's ezza local government in ebonyi state

You will meet your end soon
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by ayoolajide(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Funny
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Mrfksb1(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Lisa001:

Very evil and wicked set of people
it will never be well with your and your family.

I guess you're bini always jealous of esan people

This marriage happened to be in ezza local government in ebonyi state

I don't blame you, you'll meet your miserable end before this year end
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by onadana: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Mrfksb1:
may your end come swiftly this new year for trying to destroy great people of esan image.

That's ezza local government in ebonyi state

You will meet your end soon

Just make your point without being insolent.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by JoeyNaza: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by NoToPile: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2023
All these village association people can be very wicked, see as they scatter marriage for irrelevant stuff.

This can never happen in some places, some people will talk sense into their head.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Sweetvie: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by ORIAYO70(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2023
phrancys001:
Hold APC government for d spread of abject poverty all over Nigeria, just imagine how hunger had been weaponize by d devilish party,marriage has scattered over maggi & malt.

Blame Apc too
For having low sperm count...

Mumu people everywhere...
Claiming to be going to church or Mosque..

Dnt u knw that things that r happening around the world are signs of endtime...

Anyone thinking a political party will solve his or her problem that person be Ozuor!!!!

It's only God's Kingdom.
Mathew 6.9
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2023
Marriage is overrate. Marriage is now a means of Business where the Pride family will have to drain the pockets of the Groom.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Mayeldah(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2023
I don't even know what to comment

Poverty!!!
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by BATified2023: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2023
phrancys001:
Hold APC government for d spread of abject poverty all over Nigeria, just imagine how hunger had been weaponize by d devilish party,marriage has scattered over maggi & malt.
learn to seperate poverty from greed

How much is the malt n maggi compared to other things they have collected

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2023
triple996:
Must be somewhere around South east grin
No love atall in that area

Lesson to people who wanna marry from that area.

Just take bank loan or do yahoo.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by tishbite42: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2023
FeliciaOja:
Poverty is more deadlier than cancer

When people say Slavery has ended
I just show them traditional marriage.

Igbo men sold their daughters to chiefs and rich people back in the olden days.
You could sell your daughter for a piece of land. Google it!!!

Although the British came in and abolished it
It's still evident in the Bride price system.
Igbo man see his daughter as property.

You sell your property to the highest bidder
The one that can provide all items on the list.
If someone tells you Slavery has ended.
Take them to imo State, those one don't hide their slavery at all.
Marrying their daughters is like buying a slave.
Men over there see their daughters as cash out
Being ignorant is one thing, disseminating ignorance arrogantly is inexcusable.
Go and read this article 'The bride, the price and Ms. Chimamanda Adichie' and cure your illiteracy.
The British are to blame for the current state of affairs.
Funny how 30 something like your rubbish, maybe Igbophobia.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by cletz991(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Just did my trad a few days ago. Those bride elders can be so meticulous. Every single item on the list must be complete they will count and recount

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Can you imagine the level of disgrace grin

The bride's from a village inside a village that's inside a cave
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by madridguy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is not funny at all.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
triple996:
ebonyi State
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by everythinggirly(f): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Village witches in total control. grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Mccullum: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
phrancys001:

See your foolishness displaying on this forum, it's poverty affected the whole family to be fighting over maggi or greediness and too much of sense of entitlement by the bride family. government indeed. shocked
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Guerin: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by deeva2: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
phrancys001:

Should we also hold APC for your ignorance and foolishness?

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by nnamdi640: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
triple996:
Why is hatred running in some of you guys vein? That community is not an Igbos community, beside the language on the background is not Igbo language. You still carry hatred for one tribe enter new year.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by placeofallure(f): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Many evil spirits hover around weddings to disrupt things, no forget say devil no like better thing. E fit use anything to scatter everything. That's why couple, family and friends should pray hard for the success. I no go like go wedding make everything com turn to yam pepper scatter scatter like this, not to talk say de thin com happen to me. My bridal list plenty too. You go see 60 yams, 60 kolanuts, 60 dis, 60 dat, wetin? Pig dey there, dog dey there but I made sure hubby provide everything to avoid ejo wewe cos I no want village people wahala. Na so!

This video man , Kai E no get joy!
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by stuffs2002: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
9jaupdate001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEyWhbQDOI0
You brought them out and humiliated them.

What exactly have you gained now.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by bolacode: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
phrancys001:

APC oŕ not, it has always been like that in the south east. U people worship money and that is why ur young people are always into crime
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Desanta(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
During my marriage, I provided more cartons of canned malt than was requested. One of the elders in the village rejected it and insisted that it must be bottled malt drinks. It take 5 minutes to educate him that I am from the city and I would not have the time to be picking up empty bottles, before he accepted.
I later found out that he was not happy that I was trying to raise the requirement for subsequent marriages knowing fully well that some of their local sons may not be up to the task.
Over sabi almost put me in trouble.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Lisa001: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mrfksb1:
it will never be well with your and your family.

I guess you're bini always jealous of esan people

This marriage happened to be in ezza local government in ebonyi state

I don't blame you, you'll meet your miserable end before this year end

Ogun wipe all your generations from earth
Eni je fukun Lara n fun
If your conscience is clear that Esan pple are good you won't be cursing and running like an headless chicken

I repeat May God punish all esan people
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by JOemmy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
FeliciaOja:
Poverty is more deadlier than cancer

When people say Slavery has ended
I just show them traditional marriage.

Igbo men sold their daughters to chiefs and rich people back in the olden days.
You could sell your daughter for a piece of land. Google it!!!

Although the British came in and abolished it
It's still evident in the Bride price system.
Igbo man see his daughter as property.

You sell your property to the highest bidder
The one that can provide all items on the list.
If someone tells you Slavery has ended.
Take them to imo State, those one don't hide their slavery at all.
Marrying their daughters is like buying a slave.
Men over there see their daughters as cash out

Bride price is biblical u don't tell a people how to do their traditional marriage no one is forcing anyone to marry from imo there are other states u can find a cheaper bride price like here in delta state that u can pay just #20 to marry their daughters.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Mrfksb1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lisa001:

Ogun wipe all your generations from earth
Eni je fukun Lara n fun
If your conscience is clear that Esan pple are good you won't be cursing and running like an headless chicken

I repeat May God punish all esan people
you're gone already. Just mark my word
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Airoflaw(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
They almost scatter my brother's wedding too because of pig last year.na when my brother vex said he no dey marry again, so people come contribute money buy han oo
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by weezychuks: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
triple996:

Ebonyi State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas / Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two / Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.