Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo (18303 Views)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu: I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari's Failure / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by fergie001: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
A follow-up to Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development

Garba Shehu:
President Buhari just completed the world class edifice that is the Second Niger Bridge after three decades of failed promises. It is now awaiting commissioning.

Obasanjo laid the sod for the bridge in his first term as elected President and work never started.

When he sought re-election for his second term in office, he returned to the site to turn the sod for the bridge the second time. When the Obi of Onitsha, forthright and scholarly, reminded him that he had done this in the past, Obasanjo told the foremost Southeast traditional ruler that he was a liar, in the full presence of the Chiefs and Oracles in his palace.

The attention of Ime Obi Onicha (The Palace) has been drawn to a State House Press Release of January 2, 2023 by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media & Publicity), titled MORALLY SQUALID OBASANJO ATTACKS LEADERS OUT OF FRUSTRATION.

His Majesty, Nnaemeka Achebe, CFR, mni, Obi of Onitsha, by his position as traditional and natural ruler, should normally not engage publicly in high level discourse on affairs of State between two of our highly respected national leaders, President Muhammad Buhari, GCFR and former President Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR.

However, the Palace deems it absolutely necessary to ensure that public statements relating to our monarch are factually correct. Accordingly, the Palace would like to state categorically that His Majesty was never involved in any sod turning ceremony for the Second River Niger Bridge during the first tenure of President Obasanjo as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and, therefore, could not have engaged in any altercation with the then President as stated in the above press release.

The only involvement of His Majesty with President Obasanjo regarding the Second River Niger Bridge was at the very tail end of his second term as President during a low-keyed flag-off of the project when His Majesty prayed that the succeeding administration would construct the bridge expeditiously.

Onitsha people will continue to express their utmost gratitude to President Buhari and his Government for successfully constructing the magnificent bridge.

This is solely a statement of facts and nothing more or less.

Chinyelugo Osita Anionwu
Chief of Staff
Ime Obi Onicha

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by LILTJAY: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
obj is a ugly incompetent monkey
Buhari is the best president infrastructure wise

9 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Garba Shehu Aka Garbage Shehu. These FOOLISH spokesmen of Buhari and their evolved stupidity.

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Sammy07: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Mtcheeew, anyways we have about 50 days left and about 4 months left

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Massiveglory: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Garba shehu without mincing words is the dullest presidential spokes person since 1999.

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Obi of Onitsha outrightly rejected Giringori and publicly declare his support for Atiku, what do you make of that? How can you support a man rejected in his own home?

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Always counter any lie immediately because tomorrow urchinsss will screenshot it to show as evidence to another lie.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi of Onitsha outrightly rejected Giringori and publicly declare his support for Atiku, what do you make of that? How can you support a man rejected in his own home?
Same way Jesus was rejected by Jews.

Though we know BAT supporters are demons of liars.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Massiveglory: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Any evidence? Obi of onitsha is not deaf or dumb. Kindly put out your evidence or bulabaloo will fall on you.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Righthussle: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Obasanjo has endorsed who he believes in case closed.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2023
No sane human being wants to associate with Amoda Thiefnubuu cry

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by NewNg1: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Mhen, I notice that APC & PDP have no respect or regard for any Southern traditional leader nor Elder Statesman. They easily use them for caricature.

Despite the Emir of Daura Katsina is openly supporting PDP, no member of the APC has openly attacked the Emir. Now, compare with their southern counterpart.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Realmi: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Na them sabi
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Strikethem: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
You must have a very stupid father that raised a useless son.

Your father cannot stand distance away from Obasanjo and say trash.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by michoim(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Since the said altercation was in a public event, let the video be played and let us know who is lying between Garba Shehu and Obi of Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2023
APC=LIE

5 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by JAMO84: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2023
If the respected Obi of Onitsha said he didn't have any altercation with Obasanjo, I believe him. There's enough dirt on Obasanjo already, no need pulling one out of the thin air.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Aify147(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Can any good or truth come out of this useless Apc government?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

Even your conscience is flogging you for your corrupt and deceitful attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Passionate888: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Why APC people sabi lai na?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by LILTJAY: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Strikethem:
You must have a very stupid father that raised a useless son.

Your father cannot stand distance away from Obasanjo and say trash.
god punish your father and ugly obj
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Killerbag36: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

Suffer no de tire u

U de eat from apc regime
Enjoy guy enjoy wen it last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Proudlyomonna: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Alliance of proud criminals grin
Una emilokan sick shaky desperate 86 years drug addict no go pass Ore grin
Aso Rock no be where them dey take care of sick shaky old men na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nightwolf1: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
One of the animals in Buhari administration has been knocked out technically with undeniable facts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by LILTJAY: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

Even your conscience is flogging you for your corrupt and deceitful attitude.
shutup and die
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Centcanada: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
the place only place you should noticed that your statement or comment about an issue is out of place is when people reading or viewing did not like it like this ur post that you made. Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by higgs: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
So Garba Shehu was writing fiction.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
shutup and die

May your mouth be open as you die... sewers

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Strikethem: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
god punish your father and ugly obj
Devil punish your useless nonentity father wherever he is living his worthless life.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by fatherjesse(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
Borrow sense and return it later

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Kennitrust(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2023
Is onisha not part of Nigeria?

Too old for this rubbish talk that will justify Nnamdi Kanu grievances

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis / Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.