Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind (21140 Views)

You Want To Know How I Started My Recharge Card Printing / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / Buy Opulence Estate With Peace Of Mind (Lakowe Golf):30 Secs Off LekiEpe Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by obembet(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
A Twitter user, Sean kingsley has narrated how gambling as affected his life negatively, he also stated that he as finally turn to masquerade followers in his village

Sean kingsley started that he stopped having peace of mind since he started gambling.

Here is what he wrote

From the very first day I started betting,I stopped having peace of mind

Source: https://twitter.com/Kingsle61157425/status/1610568832527241216?t=akT8h6w1btX8DUpBVWwLaw&s=19

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by superintendents(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2023
shocked cool grin

9 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Greatzeus(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you're alive to say this,it means you have hope of getting your peace back,and completely getting rid of that habit that has caused you so much money with nothing to show apart from heartbreak and pain and emotional torture.
You can break free if you want,it all starts and ends with your mind.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by yesloaded: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Conwarden: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hmmm . . .

All scammers should be addicted to betting for life . . . peace of mind is not their portion.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!. SLOW, PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH FOR PARENTS WHO SEND THEIR WARDS TO HK TO LEARN YAHOO

11 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by lhordspy: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
It is cold outside, bro.

It either you go hard or you go home. Get money or get lost.

The man who won 32million last year will call this your lamentation a potential testimony story

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by money121(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by NaijaSumi: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Betting is a bad habit that has the capability leading to regrets, loss and pains.

It's not the best way to make money. Nothing to be proud of in betting

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by ghiloman28(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin You can’t have a peace of mind if you bet addict.

Funny enough no matter how small they chop ur stake it will still pain you coz you don dey plan say the money go come. The addiction in it will let you come over it quickly ppp ;pop p

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Not really the bet but the greed in you that brings anxiety and then addiction

Greed in men will make them think with 100 they can win 100million and the taught of winning 100m brings anxiety and if from the 50 games maybe it’s just two or three that cut they will try again and again and that lead to addiction which is a perfect recipe for failure and frustration

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Bombeverybody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Peace of mind is not for everyone.....hence, you see some people thriving in causing trouble while some run as fast as they can even if balloon burst beside them. I will advice the guy to stay away since he doesn't have the heart to contain the cut 1, cut 2 stories. As for me, staking continues till I win to establish because I no get hope for anywhere except if you the reader get one hope for me.

NB

Sportybet, bet9ja etc suppose dey put " Stakers are liable to die from heart attack" when you open their website or apps. �

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by BOLATINUBU01: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Let him come back and continue where he stop grin

He fit chop one day
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Think9ja(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
I know of a 34yrs old guy (35) this year who has ran away from all his friends and family because of betting.

He's partially mad.

His family and friends don't know his whereabout because of betting. He used his company's money worth hundreds of thousands to bet and now he's running.

Like, he's technically mad.

He's ruined completely.

He's the most useless among all his friends and family folks. All his friends are gainfully productive except him.

If he's not talking about bet9ja, then he's talking about Arsenal.

Betting will ruin you.

Nothing on Earth will make me give those guys my N100. If you play and you win, I go follow you chop the money if you give me but I still see you as FOOL deep down.

Tufiakwa for punters

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by OfficialGaGa(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dey play..... even for that village sef u fit go play "Kalo Kalo" and remaining money go finish

Dey play..... u dey village and u still dey tweet abi.... dey play
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by histemple: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Betting is bad

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by addexx: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
angry Clouting

Please don't start the year with betting if you are thinking of it. If you are already deep seek help and force yourself to avoid it like a plague. Get so busy that it doesn't cross your mind at all. I know an addicted 38 yr old man who's still hoping to cash out from bet9ja in his mother's house.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Dbegining: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Anything that has the tendency of becoming addictive is bad. Smoking, drinking, betting etc.

It means it can make the human mind a slave.

So the guy practically became a slave to betting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Ibechris2: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Yes,na so e dey be.

Very soon,u might start stealing and lying to everyone around u

Read more about gambling on Google.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Sonnobax15(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Only chronic gamblers wey betting don make dem lose their jobs go know wetin the op dey talk....Like seriously, since I started riding this my keke,na immediately I lose interest in betting...Even to sit-down watch normal football these days come be like big burden to me.........No more time to go Bet9ja shop let alone to use my along-along passengers money to go try my luck cheesy.

Las las,if you really want your peace of mind,then refraining from betting should be a must-do for you to move forward in life..

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
U are too greedy...them say bet responsibly..

6 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by H2ho(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Today's Draw

AEK Larnaca vs Paphos XHT
Kifisias vs Irodotos 1
Maccabi Bnei Raina vs Hapoel Petah Tikva XHT
Linares vs Sevilla 2
CF Intercity vs Barcelona 2
Cremonese vs Juventus 2

Play and Thank me later grin grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by DSC7: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
The addiction and anxiety is enough to take away your peace of mind...

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by BOLATINUBU01: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
U are too greedy...them say bet responsibly..
he wan use 1k collect 25m grin

10 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by femoomo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by mattmogan88: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
I bought my first car with the money i won from betting.

Believe me at your own peril grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by sofeo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Alright!
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by tiswell(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
search for ya peace of mind wherever you kept it before your started betting.

Betting is one of the ways to make money as we wake up every day.

just bet wisely!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by naijapikin2(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goal goal over 2.5

Na go you dey go.

I used to be in that shoe.

Thank God I left, but God knows I chop money before leaving.

Infact I chop more than they chop me.

I know the day I'll go back they will recover their money. So am never going back.

Thank you Jesus

28 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by tommykiwi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Betting is a very bad thing.

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Liveair: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
People don't understand betting is gambling.
If you mistakenly win once, it becomes addictive.
The only true winners are the owners of the Bet platforms.
They keep promoting and advertising 1 or 2 winners to encourage millions to
keep betting and losing. Same way with miracle pastors. wink
Even the 32million Jackpot winner will use 99% of that money on more betting, hoping to win more but will lose all in the process.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Get Paid For Reading News Daily / Six Criteria You Must Meet Before Investing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.