Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) (58333 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Directway: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
undecided
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Tristandgreatez: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
virginprincess:
This can't be true love only,this guy actually went there for something aside love,let be truthful to ourselves for once .

Might be, might not ,either way ,let's wish them well..

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Love is blind undecided
who tolded you that?

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Ted4real: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks you Jesus.

Indeed Love is a no man's child.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by psalmz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
There is somthing attached to this
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by saintkel(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
That's not diminutive anything. That's a dwarf.
Handicapped dwarft for that matter.
so?

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fela I don't know what inspired u to sing 'double wahala for dead body' but I'm sure that if u see this u will probably change it to dozens wahala for dead body.
Dwarf that's physically challenged.
Make una examine that guy very well I beg.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Una go dey! Una go dey dey dey dey! Una go dey oya gbe gbe una dey!!

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
How will their sex life be?

I doubt if this is real...
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Profayo50: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
oji2013(m)92:
The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
How dem go dey fok each other? That one go be wahala o.

Mynd44 come and see chomtin
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by deeway200(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
What's happening here

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by MacDani(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Patoranking: I love you my baby. Love is blind boy
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Solofresh2:
That lady will give him peace of mind,trust me
Peace that most girls can't offer. Doesn't even seem like most girls understand the concept of giving a man peace any more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
How will their sex life be?

I doubt if this is real...
make we ask Sweetplum. She once dated a dwarf

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Solofresh2: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
obembet:
So we still have some good men out there that can accept you the way you are.

God bless all the good men out there.

An for the chop and clean mouth... Repent and marry that lady you are dating now or else grin
It's only a man that can love a woman like this.
If reverse was the case,then just know that money is involved

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Cccccccannnnn never be me!!!!

Wish you well couple
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Jeweltz(f): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Alfa mail will soon derail this thread. They won't be happy that a woman find love.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by confydoedowaye(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
I dey imagine how dey wan take knack...

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Solofresh2: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
SocialJustice:
Peace that most girls can't offer. Doesn't even seem like most girls understand the concept of giving a man peace any more.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
make we ask Sweetplum. She once dated a dwarf
Receive brain.

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Man dey love...
Woman dey get self interest...

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by MacDani(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
psalmz:
There is somthing attached to this

Maybe the girl's father might be a billionaire and the young man is madly in love. No smoke without fire �

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Receive brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Johnchrix(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
To all single and searching nairalanders, there's still hope for you. this I have seen. Don't give up.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tristandgreatez:

Might be, might not ,either way ,let's wish them well..
I wish them well and i pray it doesn't end in tears and heartbreak.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I can make you cry tonight. You too don't come n start threatening me. Cos na you start now o!
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Konjiboii: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Omo this guy try o, me when dey turn down advances for women when get yansh and breast but Kon get ordinary open teeth undecided
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by psalmz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
MacDani:

Maybe the girl's father might be a billionaire and the young man is madly in love. No smoke without fire �
exactly cos this is out of the ordinary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.