Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce (66593 Views)

Man Spotted With APC Branded Shirt On Fuel Queue (picture) / Bayelsa Election: APC Branded Salts Go Viral As Part Of Campaign Gifts / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by naptu2: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by naptu2: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by overdrive(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
He has got bills to pay.

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's like everyone is cashing out from Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's high time I do same with my car too, so I can Garner millions from him too

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by chiefolododo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chop da money, it's allowed...corn-tree hard

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by LilMissRobbie(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
No wonder he sold his soul, he has gone to buy Rolls Royce from his own share of Thiefnubuu largesse

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by paradigmshift(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Amokachi, see as d fool reduce himself... Mugu

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obituaries are in trouble today!

Can the mods please stop all these posts!

My Neighbour just jumped off a 3 story building after dropping his phone suddenly. We checked phone screen and we noticed he was on Nairaland

105 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Kharol1234: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Any were to cash out

Baba wan cash out

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Eat his money eat his money tinubu share us money

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Hendrixky: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
See all these fools

After this election I won't take Nigerian celebrities serious
Both artists and footballers

See what our celebrities are doing....keeping mute, the ones that are not keeping mute are busy establishing betting companies while the rest are supporting this thuggery of a government

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by asobo1: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
If he likes he should tattoo Tinubu's name on his forehead, Atiku is Nigeria's president come May 2023

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by madridguy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
De Bull is Batified.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by FalseProphet1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Amokachi is entitled to just one vote, urchins should know this and have peace.

This I have seen.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by wethebest(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mumu. Stomach infrastructure. So dem gv dis broke ass man campaign car nd he dey shine teeth like goat wey swallow salt

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by paskal16: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Las las baba gatts chop
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Biodun556(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu supporters cut across different works of life

Peter Obi supporters are mostly jankara Marketers

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Solari8(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Follow who know Road .

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by bigdammyj: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Seen.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by MacDani(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
I HAVE A STRONG COMMENT BUT I DONT TRUST MY ENGLISH��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Dialpad: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jagaban is coming

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Meliziz: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
If he like let him brand his dick with apc. Nigerians are ready to fight the establishment!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by obembet(f): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
It will hard for East to produce president with thier mentality

They said this guy is broke grin

35 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ipob miscreants are on their way to his page to display the full length of their tongues

Awon failure

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Kingpele(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
My man need the money ,he saw shege in the hand of sapa...he should collect the money because he definitely need it but on election day he should be obident...he's former celebrity no one will follow him to bulabu balubulu Republic except those urchins who have made up their minds to be unfortunate in life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by sapele914(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Obituaries are in trouble today!

Can the mods please stop all these posts!

My Neighbour just jumped off a 3 story building
Sorry for those children following that Apga Judas.

20 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.