Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill (914 Views)

Resuscitating My Writing Skill. Pls Read, And Comment.thanks / Not Sure Of Your Writing Skills? Post Here And We Can Help Each Other Improve / Turn Your Writing Skill Into A Money Making Venture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by jodsamo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
If you are interested to develop your writing skill; I advise you going this site www.triond.com apart from the reviews and the critics you get you we also be paid for your write-up. I am also a member of the site and sincerely speaking it's being a helpful site. Let me not forget to mention this: if you are interested in the money aspect, please don't join this site else you might not be encourage with the token but if you are interested in developing your writing skill - please join.
Re: Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by cr8iv: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2011
@jodasmo, i just discovered this writing talent lately.please,how do i get started.neva written an article b4,
- cr8iv.
Re: Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by jodsamo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
cr8iv:

@jodasmo, i just discovered this writing talent lately.please,how do i get started.neva written an article b4,
- cr8iv.
Fine, there is no cause for alarm my brother. I was once like you; in fact, I started like that as well. Here are my advise:
1. Develop your knowledge of English language. This you can do by going to this site: http://learn-english-today.com
2. Register with www.triond.com to develop your writing skill.
3. Make sure you fine time to read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read,
4. Read as long as you live
5. Make friends with writers
I hope have been able to help with this little info;
please, feel free to contact me anytime anyday!
Re: Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by afroxyz: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
I just signed up. Do they pay for real? Do u know of other sites that pay freelance writers WITHOUT demanding for paypal accounts?
Re: Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by jodsamo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
yes! triond pays. though the amount is very small but it's better when you are really interested in developing your writing skill.
yes, i know other sites.
I shall help you with them soonest.

thanks
Re: Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by cr8iv: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2011
thanks judsamo.would i nedd a pay-pal account and how do i open one.

tnx

cr8iv.
Re: Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by jodsamo(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2011
Ok, I think your problem is not that you don't know the sites that pays you for writing, but that you don't have a paypal account.
please, if you need a comprehensive e-book/manual on how to open, verify and operate your paypal account here in nigeria. I will send you one for FREE by just sending your phone number and email address to sammobright@yahoo.com SUBJECT your promise. Please don't forget to leave your comment after you received you own e-book.

Thanks
Oluwabiyi A. Samson
Re: Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by happyday: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hi,You can visit PayWriter..com ,Where You Get Paid Per Article You Write IN Your Nigerian Bank Account.

Regards,
Have a Happy Day!
Re: Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill by MyneWhite1(f): 1:19am On Sep 07, 2011
You can also try try out naijastories.com

We do not pay per article but there are regular writing contests with various cash prizes.

Also like the OP said, your primary goal must be to improve.

On NS, you'll get fellow Nigerian writers commenting and reviewing your write-ups.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Neo Generation Nigeria / How To Defeat Fear / Harem Alert: The Alarming Increase Of 'harem' Pairings In Naruto Fan Fiction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.