Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement (10766 Views)

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Racoon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
‘The spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress (APC) 2023 Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo has again taken a swipe at former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying he is using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ to endorse the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

‘Emi Lokan’ was popularised by the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu in his June 2022 address in Abeokuta, Ogun State as he pushed for the party’s ticket then.

Speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Tuesday, Keyamo said Tinubu was not addressing Nigerians by saying it was his turn to govern Nigeria. He stated that the APC presidential candidate was talking to the party’s delegates instead.

“We saw in Emi Lo Kan, he was not talking to Nigerians. He was speaking to APC delegates in Ogun State where he said ‘look, if you want to say those who have invested in this party, it is my turn,’” Keyamo stated.

“Give me the chance to fly the flag of this party. Was he talking to Nigerians? He was not but yet they keep repeating it 1,000 times so that they will look as if he is talking to Nigerians and claiming some kind of moral high grounds.

“Obasanjo too was also using Emi Lo Kan in another sense.  He was saying that it is the turn of some other people to produce the presidency and that is why he is endorsing somebody.”

Obasanjo had on January 1 backed Obi as his preferred contestant for the 2023 general elections, describing the former Anambra State Governor as his mentee who has an edge in next month’s polls.

“None of the contestants is a saint but when one compares their character, antecedent, their understanding, knowledge, discipline, and vitality that they can bring to bear and the great efforts required to stay focused on the job, particularly looking at where the country is today and with the experience on the job that I personally had, Peter Obi as a mentee has an edge,” he stated.
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/03/obasanjo-using-emi-lo-kan-through-obis-endorsement-keyamo/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Racoon(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
It has been sefia pains, tears, sorrow and suffering since Obasanjo gave his nod to the Peter Obi- Ahmed Datti balanced combo.They have been bleating, neighing, and lamenting uncontrollably.

They were desperate for Obasanjo's endorsement in 2015, 2019 and 2023. Now the same Obasanjo has become an anathema and toxic to them because he rejected their senseless and satanic agenda.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by olus01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Social media candidate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Racoon(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
olus01:
Social media candidate
Meanwhile one roasted vulture looking invalid humanity is rejecting any political gallup poll that does not favour him?

29 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Racoon(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
I call on all Nigerians to unite our efforts in the journey of taking back our nation from the cold hands of corruption, insecurity and unproductivity. 2023 is a very critical year that will determine the next direction of our nation.

This nation cannot continue in its all round retrogressive movement in the coming years, as that will result in its total collapse. 2023 is an existential year in the history of our nation. It is a year we all must unite against the continued abuse of our nation's democracy and economy.

The power is in our hands to take back our nation, this year, and make it work. I call on Nigerians to support me in saving our nation. My commitment is securing the country, unifying the nation and moving it from consumption to production.

I call on Nigerians to hold me accountable to my promises for a better nation, when I am elected. I have made a pact with Nigerians and I will not leave any of my promises unfulfilled. Nigerians can hold me accountable by my words of promise.

I wish Nigerians a very productive 2023 and urge everyone to remain law abiding, while contributing to the growth and development of the nation. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08

12 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Odin13: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obasanjo third term agenda failed then.. and will always fail..

He endorsed Atiku cos of Obi.. deal went south..

He can keep trying .. but that one na where we no gree..

Between..

Why Baba the find am too hard to endorse his kinsman.. e for atleast easy for Tinubu..

As Buhari no gree put body for Tinubu.. Daura no look his the Yoruba god side at all..

Reality Atiku no get Opposition..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Betanaija42moro: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
APC is a failed party.

After buying petrol at #350 per litre today, I just concluded that nothing will make me vote for Tinubu.

May APC never happen to us again

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Betanaija42moro: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Even with a gun on my head, nothing will make me vote for APC in this presidential election.

Nigerians are really passing through hardship.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by jmoore(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Senior Advocate of Nonsense.

See the man APC picked as their candidate.
See Tinubu licking a microphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKrV-4tys5E

Test the microphone, he decided to TASTE it. Now you see the number of people that will vote for Tinubu will determine the number of mad people we have in Nigeria.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by DMerciful(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
This one is copying Bwala response no wanted they're called PDAPC!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Little or no idea is original baba
Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by dynicks(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by BaddestQueen(f): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Racoon:
It has been sefia pains, tears, sorrow and suffering since Obasanjo gave his nod to the Peter Obi- Ahmed Datti balanced combo.They have been bleating, neighing, and lamenting uncontrollably.

They were desperate for Obasanjo's endorsement in 2015, 2019 and 2023. Now the same Obasanjo has become an anathema and toxic to them because he rejected their senseless and satanic agenda.
hahahahaha you don finish the agbado munching gorilla Tinubu and milkano corrupt boys

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by mytime24(f): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Mohammed Linus don train U finish, to continue where him stop
Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by greenermodels: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2023
These guys are just deceiving Tinubu while taking his money, can any of them employ Tinubu to manage his personal business? The answer is no so why employ him to manage the entire country? Tinubu is corrupt, ruthless, very sick and suffers from dementia/memory loss therefore he's totally unfit for the job.

14 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by STEWpid(f): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Chai..

Banks calculation taya me.

How can 7,000 + 7,000 = 13,876 ?

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Sheuns(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2023
This endorsement really is causing headaches to these guys. They even said obj is jealous; really? This is a man that when he was head of state btw 1976-1979 Tinubu was in University then. Before Obj became head of state, he held several top positions in previous governments. This is a man that two sitting US presidents came to visit both times he was head of state and president, a man highly respected both within and outside Africa.

Obj merely endorsed who he wants and it’s left to the electorates to decide who they’ll vote.

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Chetas81(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2023
olus01:
Social media candidate
CARRY pillows abeg

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Benitoh: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2023
PDAPC has been crying and foaming in the mouth since the former president olusegun obasanjo made his endorsement of Peter obi public.

Yet they play down the significance of that endorsement, as if it's not weighty and also giving them sleepless nights.

7 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by agadez007(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2023
I thought they said the endorsement was worthless,why are they still crying?

9 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Daniego(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Obasanjo's letter really pained them. They are still crying up till now. I wonder how they will cry next month. NAFDAC should ban snippers ASAP

9 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by moscow007: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Class clown

Kayamu still dey dis country?

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by israelmao(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Why is APC's tears flowing like ocean since Obasanjo's endorsement of Obi?They've said his endorsement doesn't matter but the weeping and wailing never stop.

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by faceLAGOS: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Chai shocked

This year election na action film o

cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by princeryle1: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Yes oooo
Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by kennyz247(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
alright
Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Cantonese: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Rubbish. Keyamo can only confuse those incapable of reasoning properly.

Tinubu was addressing the delegates of his party only according to Keyamo. Tinubu said "emi lo kan" to his delegates, referring to himself and his contribution to APC. Keyamo forgot that the delegates are part of the field workers, who should ensure that he is voted for at the election. Keyamo forgot that the address was captured on national TV. It was meant for all Nigerians to see and support his cause.

Was Tinubu joking when he claimed that it was his turn? NO. He meant it and it was a message that he wanted to pass to all Nigerians.

Keyamo continues to show his true color as a fake democrat. He continues to show that all those days of his human rights struggle were to make his way for the future politically.

The truth is that it is not the turn of Tinubu or any other politician. It is the turn of Nigerians, who have been abused in all forms by politicians. Nigerians need to take back their country from our dangerous leaders and hand it over to leaders who are accountable.

For me Obi is No. 1. We need to return the likes of Ribadu, who lost his direction. We need Adesina and hope that someday Okonjo Iweala can return.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by Mcbayo(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Odin13:
Obasanjo third term agenda failed then.. and will always fail..

He endorsed Atiku cos of Obi.. deal went south..

He can keep trying .. but that one na where we no gree..

Between..

Why Baba the find am too hard to endorse his kinsman.. e for atleast easy for Tinubu..

As Buhari no gree put body for Tinubu.. Daura no look his the Yoruba god side at all..

Reality Atiku no get Opposition..

Power to the people
North 2023
It's a big NO to PDP and APC ancestors
In Nigeria again . WE WANT VIBRANT AND COMPETENT
YOUNG BLOODS. Vote for LP Vote
for OBI-DATTI and Nigeria shall be great again

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by sematec(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Are they delegates not Nigerians
Keyamo you be fool

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by 1nice(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Some times, some Nigeria politicians will be talking rubbish. Keyamo is talking nonsense.

Nigeria politicians should start talking and exposing all foreign spy agents blackmailing them and forcing them to walk against the interest of Nigerians and Nigeria: let Nigeria politicians speak out now before it is too late, Nigerians will protests against foreign spy agents and foreign countries politicians blackmailing Nigeria celebrities and politicians.

Nigerians should support Justice, fairness and equity in Nigeria democracy for things to happen in the best interest of Nigerians.

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fRaowLFJFs

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement by phemmie06(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2023
I wonder how you get your SAN: Senior advocate of nonsense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo / Ekiti State Receives 3.9 Billion, Fayemi To Start Paying Outanding Salaries / APC Should Be Apologising Not Campaigning, Says Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.