Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex (2394 Views)

At 35 You've Lost All The Things Men Value / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by virginprincess(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders smiley smiley

As the topic stated below, pls I want to know what most men value in women aside sex,I and my brothers had a heated argument over this issue yesterday but I wasn't satisfied with the answers they gave me so I want to hear more reply from the men here.

Seun,nlpmod,Mynd44,Farano,front page pls.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by FalseProphet1(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Why do women kneel down to feed their husband during wedding reception but will never do at home after wedding...

Hypocrisy, this is what men don't like. Every man wants a woman what would be honest, loving and real, not someone pretending to be what's she's not.

This I have seen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Candidlady: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2023
what they value in women aside sex is handjobs ... heads.... titiiies sucking.. footing... fingerjobs..

men can't think outside anything related to sex

and yeah they value a woman who can cook and feed em for a whole year

wiseone28 is a slave to her hubby cos she can't cook
ireally pity her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by OnlineArchitect: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2023
The question should be, what valuable thing can you offer a man aside sex?

16 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Edipet(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2023
Loyalty, submission, respect

13 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Kollins11: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2023
na still sex. Aside sex na sex, before sex na sex, After sex na sex.

My advice to all my niggas is don't ever monopolize your dick to one woman. Make sure you fvck as many kpekus as possible. Women has no genuine reason being alive rather than to be fvcked and dumped. So fvck as many women as you can.

Ogun kill that useless and valualess gender.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by virginprincess(f): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
what they value in women aside sex is handjobs

grin grin,yea I know some men can't think outside sex,but they are still some that value some things more than sex, I want to know those things.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Newsneako: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
what they value in women aside sex is handjobs

Isn't the same men that build the society. Don't put all men in same category with your dad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by virginprincess(f): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
The question should be what valuable thing can you offer a man ?
it same the same question the difference is you are asking from the women angle while I'm asking from the side of men.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Newsneako: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2023
virginprincess:
grin grin,yea I know some men can't think outside sex,but they are still some that value some things more than sex, I want to know those things.
TBH.
1. When she respect the man.
2. When she doesn't compare him with other men
3. Emotional support.
4. Peace of mind
5. Good and healthy food.
6. Decency, trust and loyalty.

10 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by virginprincess(f): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Newsneako:

TBH.
1. When she respect the man.
2. When she doesn't compare him with other men
3. Emotional support.
4. Peace of mind
5. Good and healthy food.
6. Decency, trust and loyalty.
Fair enough.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by derecho(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2023
First furnish us with what your brother said.

Truth is, sex isn't all a man needs from a woman.
It's just like a job interview and you are asked,
What can you do for this organization?

Most women usually answer,
I am good at sex but unlike the prostitute at the brothel, I'm ready to live in your house.

Unfortunately, a man without an understanding about what he needs would say he has found a wife.

Essentially, a woman is supposed to be a helpMEET for her man.She should be that loyal "employee" who knows she has the "hole and curves or qualification as a woman" but is ready to help in any capacity to make the company (Union) better.

Any woman whose only value to a man is sex, is nothing but a prostitute.

The man needs someone to talk to in private apart from God.He needs someone that is trustworthy and can inculcate the right values in the wards or children.
He needs one who can tell him the truth in love.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Na your brother i blame to dey follow u argue.

If u believe this 'All birds are from same feather' then i know where to place u.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Tokskob2008: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2023
If men actually make sex the most important value in women then one would think once a man has sex with a woman he is glued to only her for life but that's complete BS or why do you think even with the big ass, pretty face and round boobs a guy will still go over to the next girl to taste her

All isn't about sex abeg when it's not that the particular lady is into hookups... Loyalty, friendship, compatibility, characters and a whole lot more are actually valuable than sex...

4 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by sonofthunder: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2023
virginprincess:

As the topic stated below, pls I want to know what most men value in women aside sex,I and my brothers had a heated argument over this issue yesterday but I wasn't satisfied with the answers they gave me so I want to hear more reply from the men here.

This should be answered by a woman, you seem like you are ready to dismiss any points raised by le men................... What points did you make and what points did your brothers make?

Why do you think they are wrong?

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2023
As far there's hole.
Anything to accommodate their penis is valuable.

Can't you see how they run/behave after those underage girls?

5 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by virginprincess(f): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Kollins11:

My advice to all my niggas is don't ever monopolize your dick to one woman. Make sure you fvck as many kpekus as possible. Women has no genuine reason being alive rather than to be fvcked and dumped. So fvck as many women as you can.

Ogun kill that useless gender.
When I was mentioning men I wasn't referring to irresponsible men like you, so just dey on your lame.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by wiseone28: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
what they value in women aside sex is handjobs ... heads.... titiiies sucking.. footing... fingerjobs..

ireally pity her

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by advanceDNA: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2023
virginprincess:

So u and ur brothers disagree on these matters tooo...but u come to nairaland calling men childish and redpillers because they dont agree with all u say or worship ur aśs u because u are a woman....

Apart from.not cheating....Nobody knows what anybody wants half the time......we all just want to be treated kindly with a good dose of rationality, fairness and being considerate......

.. ...just do unto others what u want them to do unto you and ur relationship will be fine....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by siofra(f): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Why do women kneel down to feed their husband during wedding reception but will never do at home after wedding...

Hypocrisy, this is what men don't like. Every man wants a woman what would be honest, loving and real, not someone pretending to be what's she's not.

This I have seen.

If you want a slave, come clean and say it, which one is women should kneel and feed their husbands

What kind of thing is that? As if women are not humans too.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by siofra(f): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Kollins11:

Ogun kill that useless gender.

And kill you too

Retárd.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Nicepoker(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Aside making babies. They are valueless.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by ZINNYBANKS: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:

ireally pity her
Wiseone28 they say you're nothing but a disgrace .. embarassed
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Berrityga: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
As a guy I don't value sex. Cause its the cheapest commodity right now. But sadly Nigerian girls offer nothing aside sex

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by wiseone28: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Wiseone28 they say you're nothing but a disgrace .. embarassed
Should you take an addict serious?

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Streetmovement(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

What you project yourself as is what you'll be seen as, there's no two ways about it.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Enny2013(f): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Brain and hardwork.
They cherish respect and independence more.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Exceed15: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Support, Respect.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by reiddecuti: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Unfortunately, what Men want women can't give it.

First and foremost, it is RESPECT.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by PellsKodak: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Women should not be valued because they are useless in all way.
A woman can't offer anything apart from her cum-hole grin cheesy
Inorder words Women are created for séx wink wink
Fuk as many and move on to the next sex object gender smiley
Simps know this and be saved kiss kiss
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by reiddecuti: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Enny2013:
Brain and hardwork.
They cherish respect and independence more.

You come get sense small here.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Enny2013(f): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
reiddecuti:

You come get sense small here.
Lol...small?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was She Able To Raise Money To Come Back, Even When This..(pics). / Do Black American Males And West African Women Make Good Couples / Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.