Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Avoid Mad Love And Suicide Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Mad Love And Suicide Love. (143 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Mad Love And Suicide Love. by LoveConsultant: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2023
AVOID MAD LOVE AND SUICIDE LOVE:

Why should you go mad or die for a male or female who did not contribute anything to your being born, your well being, your healthcare, your feeding/clothing and other challenges of your upbringing in life?

Have you gone mad or died for your parents that gave birth to you or the persons that took care of you while growing up to the level before you fell in love with one strange male/female?

Please GET SENSE!

I know of many males/females that went MAD (CRAZY) and were taken to psychiatric (mad people) hospitals because they were jilted/abandoned by their lovers that were busy enjoying life with someone else, somewhere else!

Some people are VERY FOOLISH in love matters.

Many males/females have also committed suicide because their lovers jilted/abandoned them. They died useless deaths while the lovers that jilted/abandoned them continued to enjoy life with other lovers.

Some people are VERY STUPID in love matters.

When my children were growing up I warned them about the destructive/devastating effects of mad love and suicidal love. Now that they have grown up they are living very happy love lives. They are very grateful to me whenever they see the messed up love lives of their friends.

Avoid Mad Love And Suicidal Love in your life.

Thanks for reading my write-ups.

I Remain Yours Truly,

LOVE CONSULTANT (loveconsultantnigeria@gmail.com)

(1) (Reply)

Fcgbjmcfxdcdxcg / #%^#$^#$%3 / Show Me Love On This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.