Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! (679 Views)

MY Japa Plans / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) / Pls I Need Reliable Travel Agent That Can Help With Canada Working Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! by Iamtombrown: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hi there fellow Nairalanders,Can you kindly help me,I got admitted in UPEI,and I’d like to connect with more people leaving this year,bear in mind I finished my sop two days ago and I’m planning on submitting my visa required documents this month so the process can begin.
Let’s link up please so we can cut down a lot of cost.
You can email me @btom4975@gmail.com
Re: Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! by Cellophane: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Any info yet? I also want to start my process can we chat and do it together?
Re: Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! by mizz2posh: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Iamtombrown:
Hi there fellow Nairalanders,Can you kindly help me,I got admitted in UPEI,and I’d like to connect with more people leaving this year,bear in mind I finished my sop two days ago and I’m planning on submitting my visa required documents this month so the process can begin.
Let’s link up please so we can cut down a lot of cost.
You can email me @btom4975@gmail.com

Go to canada student visa thread, you will find alot of people to help you there.
Re: Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! by Iamtombrown: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
mizz2posh:

Go to canada student visa thread, you will find alot of people to help you there.
Thanks a lot��
Re: Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! by Iamtombrown: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Cellophane:
Any info yet? I also want to start my process can we chat and do it together?
Yeah I’ve made progress,you can text me @
+233550832001

(1) (Reply)

Food Exportation Overseas / I Need An Appointment Date At The Italia Embassy 2morow. / Holidaying Abroad (west Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.