Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? (22243 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by iCauseTrouble: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
I wish to go hard on my programming skill. Above all, my money making skills grin

3 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Jokerman(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
1. AutoCad.. I'm good, but need to be better

2. ANSYS

3. HVAC, design and Maintenance.

All these is money. Japa on the mind though... grin

3 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by brain54(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
No immediate plans to learn any new skill this year.

Focus is on improving the skills I have presently. And increase my bank balance.

Maybe in a year or two I would learn a new skill…

6 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by VictoriaIsland(f): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tying of gele and make up.

6 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by remsonik(f): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
New IT skills,how to get jobs on upwork, fiverr

10 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by VeryWickedSimp: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why won't it be deleted? undecided
Verywickedsimp, it's a new year, try to change!

Baby you know I didn't mean it. I just wanted to support your thread. You know I always support you in everything. I will even support you against me.

3 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
zilon12:

What skill makes you proud of yourself?

Anything that I find passion in.

I'll keep exploring.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by bougeemarvel(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Switch from backend programming to block chain programming

Deleted

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by hopexter(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Switch from backend programming to block chain programming

Pls what’s the difference between the two.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by zenith114(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you plan to migrate to UK �� in 2023 (via study),send a mail. I can help you apply to as many as possible schools in the UK for just a token, putting into considerations tuition deposit, tuition balance payment plan, accommodation and jobs.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by mariahAngel(f): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I wish to go hard on my programming skill. Above all, my money making skills grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin
It's the money making skills for me. grin
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by CoolJul: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Fashion designing/Tailoring.
A Sewing machine is my only challenge now. I pray to God use someone to bless me with a Sewing machine this year. Amen

5 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by GreatAchiever1: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Currently, I have no plans in learning any new skills this year, by God's Grace, this year will be about improving acquired skills learnt from previous years.

6 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Chummynoni(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Monaboo:
Please o, someone just told me he is Pansexual.

What is the meaning?

When he said it, i said oh...you mean bisexual (in a low voice). He said no. He is Pansexual.

Me I'm not understanding again. Somebody should explain.
Becos this year, I want to learn everything by asking questions.
Type the word to google and you have your answer

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Donpenny(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
cool
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Venom11(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
zilon12:

What skill makes you proud of yourself?
Fact, truth and reality
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by ytdivine(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Be an Entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Adebowhales(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:

Toasting skill...Married women are much easier to get now. True story!! angry
How do you mean?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by DispatcherLagos: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Money and anger management

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by RealLagosBoy: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
BBQZ:
WebDevelopment : HTML, CSS Java Script, Bootstrap + Php/python. Shikena

Please what is the difference between Bootcamp and Bootstrap?

3 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Annistars: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
I want to learn how to bake perfect cake and bun's

7 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by GoldenqueenC(f): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
I was into 3D animation before losing my laptop, now trying my hands on writing since I can do that with my phone.

8 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Help4rmme2u(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
I need to get certified with Cambridge certifications as a 21st century teacher.

3 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Jsucre(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Learn smart home automation and thank me later. Tested and trusted

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Stereo99(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
I want to Lunch my brand streetwear line this year,I’m trying to study about it and then learn the art of mixing and mastering songs from a m&m enginner in Lagos @Dj smath

3 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Ciscogod(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
From traditional network Engr to cloud network Engr

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by udoudo1: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Python

4 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by yungchop: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jokerman:
1. AutoCad.. I'm good, but need to be better

2. ANSYS

3. HVAC, design and Maintenance.

All these is money. Japa on the mind though... grin

Can I master autocad without being an architect?

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by RealLagosBoy: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Frontend:
Typescript, PWA, bootstrap, express.js

Is there any difference between Bootstrap and Bootcamp?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
SeaTrade:
Back to school for me to get my Degree.
Sadly I've lost any shot at completing My Engineering degree and honestly no longer interested in that field of study.
Really want to go and study business or economics using my Cambridge A level , older than 10 years sha.I hope they accept it cos I'm not rewriting Jamb or whatever basic certificates.
Then Use 3 years,get my degree and proceed to any really good school abroad for my MBA.
I've built a good business I manage to structure this year and thankfully it is beginning to look like it has acquired autonomy and I don't want to procrastinate no more.
Many will think I'm crazy but I don't think I'm fulfilled by being a trader and frankly,it's beginning to look like I've seen my glass ceiling,if I don't change strategy now I might plateau and start declining and it'd look like I wasted my life,coupled with the fact that a good education will put me in circles where these street experiences I've gathered and resources will boost me more and speed my status more in record time.
To younglings growing,our mistakes was thinking money was everything and thinking opportunities will runaway if we didn't grab it then, turned out to be all lies!Money and opportunities no dey finish,
Finish your school and don't get distracted, anything that makes you lose focus on it should be dumped,including money making.
Some of us were even lucky to achieve the things we left for,what if you don't?One was really dumb and naive,kai!
Anyways,bowing out gracefully.... smiley

Make I copy am before you change mind delete am.

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by goshen26: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and Robotics

Only u?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Acquiring a new skill is a way of adding value to yourself.
Every time you learn something new, you become better than you were.

This year, be encouraged to learn as much skills as you can, so that in the near future, you can be better than you are now.
So that when you look back, you can be proud of the person you have become and what you have been able to achieve.

So, without further ado, what skill(s) are you learning this year?

I don even begin computer forensics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The #nairalife Of A POS Agent Forced To Plot New Business Moves / 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships / A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.