Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Heaven On Earth As "What GOD Has Determined Shall Be Done" Begins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven On Earth As "What GOD Has Determined Shall Be Done" Begins (181 Views)

Get Ready Lagos! Get Ready Nigeria! What God Has Determined Shall Be Done / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven On Earth As "What GOD Has Determined Shall Be Done" Begins by Righteousness2(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7509790/get-ready-lagos-get-ready
Wonders, Signs and Wonders at DAY 1 MGBIDI 2023 LAGOS EXPERIENCE Program; WHAT GOD HAS DETERMINED SHALL BE DONE

It was a rain of Unbelievable Miracles, Signs and Wonders as The GOD of CHOSEN stunned the Participants at the 1st Day of MGBIDI 2023 LAGOS EXPERIENCE Program; WHAT GOD HAS DETERMINED SHALL BE DONE

So many sick People received instant Miracles as the Servant of GOD, Pastor Lazarus Muoka prayed.

I was able to capture few of the Mindblowing Mysterious Miracles and wonders that Happened on this 1st day

18yrs Deaf and Dumb girl from Cross river state began to Hear and talk to the amazement of her Father.

21yrs Deaf and Dumb girl was instant Healed and began to Hear and speak.

A woman from Cotonou who has been Blind for 15yrs had her blindness terminated by the GOD of Chosen and she began to see.

A man who has been Bending and Walking for 18yrs was Suprised to see himself walking straight. The same man was also partially blind and began to see Clearly.

27yrs Deaf and Dumb boy began to speak and Hear

13 yrs Kolo! I mean Madness was sent parking from a woman and she regained her Sanity.

So much other Miracles of broken bones, knees, stroke, paralysis and so on. It was Joy and Happiness all the way.

It is a 4day program continues tomorrow up until Sunday!

I Admonish you to drop whatever it is you are doing and Find your way to The LORDS CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND , Amuwo-odofin Park estate , Along Oshodi- Apapa Expressway by Ijesha Bustop, Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos, Nigeria.

Carry all the Deaf, Dumb, blind, sick or whatever problems of life ravaging you or anyone . The GOD of Chosen does not Discriminate. The POWER is too much!

Time: 8AM

Re: Heaven On Earth As "What GOD Has Determined Shall Be Done" Begins by Pauldollars(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2023

(1) (Reply)

When God Said I Am The Almighty God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/2023 / Rid Yourselves Of Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.