Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? (1261 Views)

Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway / Does Anybody Use Irish Spring Deodorant Soaps... / 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? by luvu567(f): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2006
Who ya think is going to win, or want to win?

I think Santino is reall creative, but Chloe's dresses be amazing, she should win.
Re: Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? by honeybird: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2006
Of all the reality shows that's the only one I actually make time to watch. I the Santino goes over board. Like, did you see the episode when he and his team designed women's under garments? His designs were so bulky it could show throw a woman's outfit.
Now Chloe on the other hand. I would wear everything she made. cheesy I like how her cuts are symetrical
Re: Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? by luvu567(f): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2006
Yeah her style is so elegant I love it. Santino he goes over board the lingere he made look like it wiegh twice the weight of the models and it looked like they were on Cats or something. But he is still real creative.
Re: Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? by honeybird: 5:10am On Mar 05, 2006
Cats! grin you hit it on the nose. The only black girl on the show (what her name?) she's sooo pretty to me.
Do you design cloths? I wish I knew how to whip up an outfit in no time like they can.
Re: Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? by luvu567(f): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2006
Zuleema, yeah she is pretty.
Re: Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? by Free(f): 2:18am On Mar 13, 2006
chleo WON IT ALL ,,,,when it really counted , am happy for her
Re: Does Anybody Watch Project Runway? by eveseh(f): 3:52pm On May 08, 2006
i dont

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Black And Midnight Blue Long Sleeve Turtle Neck Shirt / Channel Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Body Cream / Davido Covers June Issue Complete Fashion Magazine 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.