Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics (42087 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by GloriousGbola: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

A popular Akwa Ibom live band entertainer, Soundcraft D Ritualist has been left heartbroken after his wife revealed to him in the presence of his children that he is not their biological father, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

Taking to his Facebook page on Thursday, he said his wife saved one of her boyfriends' number as 'Pastor's Wife'. He also shared screenshots of his wife's conversation with her boyfriend, whom Truecaller identified as Godspower Abighe.

He wrote:

"Woow Just to come to realized that I’m not the biological father of this kids.. Mandu The Nsit Atai woman said this to my face this morning infront of my kids that I’m not their biological father that she’s taking them to their real father. Neighbors around were so shocked to hear her vomit such words.

"ME:- so all this while I have been suffering in vain chai. F-GENDER

"Normally I wouldn’t have bring this here but I’m doing this publicly based on my popularity because if you see this kids suffering tomorrow, nobody should blame me because I know she can’t take the responsibilities I was taking. Only their school fees is N202k (I have backed off)

"Fear NSIT ATAI WOMEN"

In another post, he wrote:

"Not even my death mother that will tell me to bring down that post.

"So it either you avoid the post or read and pass afteral she said it infront of those kids and the kids were shocked with tears when they heard her said I’m not their father.

"Read the screenshot shots below before telling me to take this down

"NSIT ATAI WOMAN saving man’s contact as pastor’s wife which I do take her phone to her to answer whenever the number calls thinking is pastor’s wife. I am off from this blue app.

"DNA test result will be posted here since she said I’m not the biological father of those kids"

The entertainer also shared another post, saying that he was depressed.

"DEPRESSED
What a wasted years,Vanity upon vanity"

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2023/01/akwa-ibom-entertainer-in-tears-as-wife-tells-him-hes-not-the-biological-father-of-his-kids-saves-boyfriends-number-as-pastors-wife.html?amp=1

If this is true, then first things first sue the wife and the man. It has been done. Daddy freeze was sued for adultery. This is much much more egregious. If the man is actually coming out to 'claim the children' then he is liable for all costs up to this moment.

It is not by running to SM. Get a lawyer and fk the two of them up. They have no case whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by OboOlora(f): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hahahaha
Na so my ex for Naija de save girls name as Mechanic Sule, PanelBeater Ibrahim. Ashey werey de nack them.

Day wey I nab am de ask ‘Mechanic Sule’ for nude, I just pursue am make e de go.

Use 18hrs a day to fear men

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Confirm4real(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Karleb(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Funny thing I was just watching a video on how women cheat as much as men.

I can't imagine the pain the man is.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Rinoxy: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
This matter for here no b matter of "Fear NSIT ATAI WOMEN". Ladies all over the world dey do this.

I no dey pity any man going through this kin issue. To do DNA for pikin you dey train no go cost you reach ₦1m, but una no go gree.

When dem dey shout say make men
go dey do DNA, you no gree go do.

Men should go for DNA if them pikin no resemble them abeg. Even if nah your wife the pikin look like, still do DNA
U just dey yarn anyhow! What percentage of Nigerian men can afford DNA test? Reason am.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holla911:
I will strongly advise polygamy for men because women of this generation are emotionally unstable and dangerously promiscuous.
Although there is still a very very small percentage of good women.
I think federal government should mandate compulsory DNA testing.
as a woman I don't mind giving new wedded grooms this as their wedding gifts on their wedding day to save men from stories that touch.it is women like this that create animalistic men and it's getting really annoying and painful

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by cumoverna: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Oga is true, e get y him talk like that, my bae is a very beautiful woman, but she don tell me to my face say I am not her only bf. So I de taste and taste after I tire, I go lock up and every other guy taste too.
Parachoko:
I pity guys wey go follow your advise grin

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by LINTUNE(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
This matter for here no b matter of "Fear NSIT ATAI WOMEN". Ladies all over the world dey do this.

I no dey pity any man going through this kin issue. To do DNA for pikin you dey train no go cost you reach ₦1m, but una no go gree.

When dem dey shout say make men
go dey do DNA, you no gree go do.

Men should go for DNA if them pikin no resemble them abeg. Even if nah your wife the pikin look like, still do DNA
dude shutup, how many ppl can afford 1m just for a DNA test eh, motigbesional speaker, go sit down..
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Germi9: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aboks:
Calabar people eeh my sister my sister fiam una don born 5 children
Obudu girls are worse
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by prophetfire: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
All those toxic nairaland ladies will run away from this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

U just dey yarn anyhow! What percentage of Nigerian men can afford DNA test? Reason am.
it's high time men start pushing that DNA must be conducted immediately after Child birth.dont let anybody emotionally manipulate you.

This is from a woman

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by iammolise(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Paternity fraud; the next most painful ordeal after lose of a child to death.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Rinoxy: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Go and do DNA test first to be sure that you're truly not their biology father
It seems u guys don't know how expensive it is to run a DNA test in Nigeria that all of u are just shouting go n do DNA test up n down.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
prophetfire:
All those toxic nairaland ladies will run away from this thread.
I am a woman and the consequences of irresponsible women create animalistic men.as a woman I suggest the men come together and push for the LEGALISATION OF DNA test immediately after Child birth.its high time men start protecting themselves from unreasonable women

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by olisaEze(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
It’s like she loves hunting churchious men. From 'pastor’s wife' to Broda Felix! And she seems to be the one initiating and paying for the sex! She must have a high libido or really dislike her husband! Now imagine this dude taking his wife abroad were women have more power than men. Shii, the guy won’t last long before he commits murder! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

It seems u guys don't know how expensive it is to run a DNA test in Nigeria that all of u are just shouting go n do DNA test up n down.
then push for it to be cheap or free the same way women push for feminism and free sanitary pads
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Rinoxy: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
irunoko:
then push for it to be cheap or free the same way women push for feminism and free sanitary pads
Now you're talking. Superb gesture.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Kaycee54321(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

NEVER marry a woman who has been tasted by another man. Just taste her and let others taste too.

If you marry a woman you did not disvirgin, one or two of your children will not be yours because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Only a fool will spend his hard earned money to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked by men who didn't even know her parents but only gave her two eggs and indomie. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pain to find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion because she gave you her best.

This makes financial sense on one side, especially in a culture where the man basically foots both wedding & rest of life bills for a long long time...

On the flip side however, I do know that virgins have a higher tendency to seek exploration sooner rather than later...

'cause it looks like you think that a woman who has had zero sexual partners will stick to you for life...compared to one who has tasted different partners and decided to "commit" to you...

Just wanna know your thoughts...

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Rinoxy: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
irunoko:
it's high time men start pushing that DNA must be conducted immediately after Child birth.dont let anybody emotionally manipulate you.

This is from a woman
Wow!! Men let's wake up oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by prophetfire: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
irunoko:
I am a woman and the consequences of irresponsible women create animalistic men.as a woman I suggest the men come together and push for the LEGALISATION OF DNA test immediately after Child birth.its high time men start protecting themselves from unreasonable women
. This is a good innovation but I don't think this is available in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by femijamz: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Heaven is far from some women
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Enemyofpeace: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

liar! DNA is not that expensive. It is now been don in Nigeria. Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by ronalmagic10(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Every woman on that Facebook link is just saying the man should accept the kids cos they're definitely his. No one is saying anything about the promiscuous activities of the woman

Shame. I pity anyone that Marries a Nigerian woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Gospel2Day: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
That should be punishable under the law.
The real father must be compelled by court order to refund and repay in full every kobo the husband has spent on the kids.
After that, the wife and the man should be handed jail time of about 2-4 years each.
Many abominations people commit with impunity and go scot-free continue to happen unabated because the hammer of the law is not crashing on their heads.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Abemy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
DNA test should be subsidized and must be taken before new born are discharged after delivery.

The results must be filled in both the certificate of birth and the hospital maternity cards.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

Now you're talking. Superb gesture.
create a social media platform and push for that agenda.take it a step further by creating NGOs to sponsor free DNAs for those who cannot financially afford it.let me tell you the truth,it saves you from wrong women.tell them from day 1 before you propose to them that every child we have together will go through DNA test if she no gree then you should know she's not the one for you.any woman that is loyal will not have any problem with doing DNA.

It's annoying that damaged and narcissistic men are being produced by the unthinking and unreasonable actions of women

So after that you men should pass it as a bill to make it affordable or free and any woman guilty of paternity fraud should go to jail, period.wicked women shouldn't be making things more difficult for decent women who want a peaceful life for their son's,brothers,uncles and men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by DEROXMAN: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Every woman on that Facebook link is just saying the man should accept the kids cos they're definitely his. No one is saying anything about the promiscuous activities of the woman

Shame. I pity anyone that Marries a Nigerian woman
am so sad
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by InvertedHammer: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
/
When people shout DV, there are some parts of the details that's missing. Can someone explain how this man was able to maintain his sanity after this revelation? If he didn't show these text messages and reacted whichever way suits him, the narratives will be tilted in favour of the wife by mostly dejected and frustrated people on social media.

/
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by braunny(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Assuming you met two ladies (serah & Sandra) who both have "good characters" that suit you but serah is a virgin while Sandra has been fvcked by many men.

Who would you use your hard earned money to pay her bride price?

[If you pick serah, then pity yourself too for following my advice].
none there is a 3rd woman
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by descartes400: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
He should not take her word for it. He should do a DNA test immediately to ascertain paternity.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
prophetfire:
. This is a good innovation but I don't think this is available in Nigeria.
pressure the government to pass it as a bill.it should not just end as word of mouth.if feminist agendas can go all out and push for their "agendas" then you should unashamedly push for your own agendas if not damaged and deprei men will keep increasing.i see how tough it is for you outside going through pain and disrespect to make your family comfortable and betrayal will come from your own house? No,no no.as a woman that is beyond wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.