Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering (24702 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
You are not an ignoramus, don’t allow the words of a man that can’t provide and carter for his family make u feel less of what u are. Study hard write ur jamb and go to school if that’s what u want, but I suggest u pickup s trade, or learn a skill, finish learning the trade or skill and start making money. You can always go to school in the future if that’s what u want. But never allow anyone make u feel less if what u are, going to church or prayers alone doesn’t guarantee that you’ll be successful, hardwood, determination, focus and perseverance will always make u successful whether u pray or not.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by PellsKodak: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Ur father shifting the family's poverty to u and ur younger/older siblings is not only wicked, but also heartless undecided undecided undecided undecided

I'm sorry to say this, but ur father is shameless undecided undecided he must be one of those people who have been brainwashed by their so called Fraudsters Daddy In the lord undecided undecided undecided
Olosho don give yeye advice angry wink
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by darexolu16(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:
My father woke up this morning to start censuring me and my bro.

I ran out of the house yesterday to watch Chelsea match against Man City just to reduce depression. I woke up this morning and my father attacked me saying that we his children are not prayerful enough that is why we are still suffering.

He does not know when we pray or the intensity of our prayer but he made that statement.

He also asked me what I want to do with my life if it's to rewrite jamb or play football. I was very enthusiastic to play football but he couldn't even sponsor it. I used to be very intelligent but now I am an ignoramus in everything due to my poor education background.

Some guys I know that don't even go to church are progressing as their parents are catering for them but my situation is different.

The pressure is becoming too much and I am thinking of carrying out any diabolic act to raise funds. I haven't been into fraud or stealing but now I am anticipating to do it. Is it not better not be born than to come to this world to suffer

poverty dey hungry u bro...thats wat i will just say
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mexyz:

Move out of the father's house to where exactly? To go live on the streets or under bridge?
No be him dey complain?
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by KKLord3(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Very unfortunate you might end as a ritual ingredient.
Instead of getting serious and changing the narrative of your family,you are disturbing your family.
Your father has done own part, either you go and Marry to understand his frustration or face the reality of life.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by AmaPaulOma(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is a Young Man at the CROSSROAD, the elderly or experienced ones in the house should not just give him advice but also suggest ways he can do it and do it well and make his father proud.

As for me, I will tell you there loads of things you can do out there and most especially with that phone you're carrying around to better your tomorrow without being a fraudster or diabolical. I'm in my mid 30s and I'm confidently tell you that Network Marketing and Freelancing is the way forward right now. The newest Milk Cow.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Bewise22: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

I ran out of the house yesterday to watch Chelsea match against Man City just to reduce depression. I woke up this morning and my father attacked me saying that we his children are not prayerful enough that is why we are still suffering.

He does not know when we pray or the intensity of our prayer but he made that statement.

He also asked me what I want to do with my life if it's to rewrite jamb or play football. I was very enthusiastic to play football but he couldn't even sponsor it. I used to be very intelligent but now I am an ignoramus in everything due to my poor education background.

Some guys I know that don't even go to church are progressing as their parents are catering for them but my situation is different.

The pressure is becoming too much and I am thinking of carrying out any diabolic act to raise funds. I haven't been into fraud or stealing but now I am anticipating to do it. Is it not better not be born than to come to this world to suffer
My guy don't rely totally on your parents to provide all your needs, you are a man find little legal work you can get and save some money. You can write Jamb while doing this. Just schedule your time, put more effort to your studies then try to save and pay for your first year when finally got admission to higher institution.
The advice I'm giving you is what helped me. When I finished my secondary school, I worked for some years, saved and paid my 100 level school fees. Till I finished my university degree, I did menial and casual work to help my self.
Note that throughout my school, my Dad didn't support me financially. It was my mother who supported within her capacity.
I thank God how far he has brought me. Although I have not arrived yet.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by ford101: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

I am blaming nobody for my misfortune
But the pressure is too much
Apart from feeding what else do I depend on them from? Nothing. When I was 16 I already was feeding myself.
I just need time to work things out
small boy don't worry what your father saw or is seeing you ll also see it.my father ll alway tell me and my brother that trouser ll reach every man we're it reached another man.dont worry sha it's only feeding that u get from him you didn't add housing abi u sleep outside and come to eat in his house.dont worry.you ll soon turn 35yrs and let's see what you ll achive with this ur mind set.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Babaalajo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
What of me wey be say my papa na bricklayer and also tiler sef, he has completed many building for people but doesn't own a land talkless of building a home... He have everything opportunity to build house because he's good at what he does, we do travel together for work while growing up but I don't know what happen to him and I can't blame him for not having a home.. he can't work like before now as age don catch up on him and he has to depend on us to feed now....if you have the opportunity to change your family story just do it without looking back,some people no go get enough for this life but it's their child that will lift them up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by sammychimex(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Someone said up there that you're just like your father and he's absolutely correct...

There are many people out there who struggled to change the family story without any support of any kind from their parent...But you're there waiting for your father to give you assistance before you can brighten your future.

Go and struggle or learn a skill.... Work on improving yourself and you will flourish.....

Your father pushing you is to have you sit up and not to make you feel depressed and breed rituals mentality..m

You are wise
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by manando1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

see you will end up in jail it is better you try something legal ratger than bein in fraudulent way......... yesterday I saw a post one of nairaler is making a living by operating POS which he started with 30 000 try it or some other business ideas
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by bougeemarvel(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

You and your pop are same.
Imagine your nonsense thought at your age

I swear!
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by penceman(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yea that's what they do and it could bury your future. What you should do, like me is to counter him that all other successful guys out there were all sponsored by their parents. Even singers and others . Counter him
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Socratiz: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Can you send me a mail?
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by femocious0: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmaPaulOma:
This is a Young Man at the CROSSROAD, the elderly or experienced ones in the house should not just give him advice but also suggest ways he can do it and do it well and make his father proud.

As for me, I will tell you there loads of things you can do out there and most especially with that phone you're carrying around to better your tomorrow without being a fraudster or diabolical. I'm in my mid 30s and I'm confidently tell you that Network Marketing and Freelancing is the way forward right now. The newest Milk Cow.
Boss can you teach me the skill I need new skill ín this new year to generate móre income
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by bougeemarvel(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

Deleted

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by T0BY(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by balarabe01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
To get a job formally you have to struggle and train yourself for 5-7 years in university while doing side hussles, get a job and start earning white collar pay.
Othetwise Informally get a Handwork or skill and humble yourself and learn it, keep at it until you master it and earn your livelihood.
Rituals doesnt work, its superstition, dont hurt anyone in a bid to make desperate money, if the law catches up with you we will gladly hang you. Get a skill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by yemmywesey(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Your father failed and couldn't defeat poverty.
He doesn't want you and your siblings to follow his path,
He knows the consequences of poverty and he thinks , his children are still young and he want them to start thinking on how to break out of poverty earlier in their life.
Your father don't want you to be too comfortable in your comfort zone.
Try hard to pass your jamb, think of services to to render and earn money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Emmanuel909090: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is a wake up call for you
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by DropsMic(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

Elaborate

Pay that ignoramus no attention
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by DropsMic(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
What other elaboration do you need again? Isn't it obvious?

Oga you are talking to a teenager, if you won't be clear with your message then just shut the bleep up and stop quoting him...

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by baretalk: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
It always happens in every poor home, at a point the man will be tired of seeing you guys around. He is angry, helpless, the best thing is to find way, leave.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by BarrElChapo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

You dad is stupid. Why didn't he pray his way out in the first place.

My dear he is the cause of the problem your family is experiencing cos head of family is not shouting for your food
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by achimendy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

My brother you're smart and smart people don't defraud people to make money.

God has blessed you with lots of potentials, all you need is to discover and work on it. If it's football you want get a low paying job or hardwork you can be doing to get small cash and still be training at thesame Time, while you search for trials around or good managers.

Lastly pray for direction.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:
I am tired of him. He so much believe that we don't pray enough that is why we are suffering
WOW... ask him why his own prayers aren't working for him at least. undecided
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
My young bro please use this great opportunity to discover your destiny prosper thereof by seeking & receiving the Life of Jesus Christ into you.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
RZArecta:
Forget your father now.

How old are you and what plans do you actually have for yourself ? No parent would be happy seeing their kids gallivanting around the area like chickens or goats so you have to ask yourself the hard questions.
See, money is sweet and all the good things of life cost some money including the first 1k suya you buy for yourself so ask yourself what you have to offer the world that they'll pay for so you can afford those little luxuries. Even if you have a girlfriend, she'll get tired of excuses when you can't even take her to a nice place to relax or get her a nice gift. You need sober reflection and it might cost you cutting off some of your friends who aren't allowing you think straight
I am 19 and plan on being a computer scientist
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

You want his dad to just curse him and disrupt his future totally.
Davizee, move out of your father's home and start living like a man.
If you stay with him, you ll disrespect him due to his numerous confrontations.
Also, remember him in your prayers.
Nigeria is hard for everybody both male and female.
The upbringing my parents could gave me is what I m enjoying today. And presently, some of my friends are married or became surgeon, hair hostess etc. I v a close friend who's working with world bank presently cos her dad had connections. I m grateful to my parent but if I m now comparing, I ll be sinning cos some families can't give what my parent gave to me.
Your dad is taking his frustrations on you unfairly. Realistically in this present age, the betterment of a child's life in this present age rest of trainings given by parents.
You are very correct
Sincerely speaking I know where I would have been if I had a comfortable background
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
Tell him that he also failed as a father, for not being able to play his fatherly role. U should compare him to his age mates who are successful men and doing well. Incase wetin u tell am pain am, and him wan beat u, make u run sha! grin Anyway, my advice for u is that u should learn Skill. Men life hard sha.
Please any suggestion on skills that pay
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

From the street. Begging isn't a sin. Taking up menial jobs isn't a sin. And if he can't, he should stick to his dad and endure anything.
I am working and earning 15k a month but that isn't enough
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by themanderon: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

You are not an ignoramus. You must perish that thought that you are. Don't mortgage your future by going into diabolism or yahoo yahoo. Many that did so never ended well. Better days are ahead for you so keep hope alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos / What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? / Siblings Recreate Old Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.