Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) (54720 Views)

My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nyascobar1414: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Cowbell521:
Last last, they go and fvck another man and will bring another man's children for you to labour on. The man go con get heart attack. Die finish. The woman go shed crocodile tears for a week and go back to fvcking another man

You want to be successful and live long, don't take women seriously. Except your mother and sisters of course. They love you unconditionally and that's why women hate their mother in-laws and sister in-laws

sad thing is that men that have these Ideology in Nigeria are scarce..

When I think about what men do for women in the name of love or marriage, I conclude them as stupid beings..

90% of these men marry for sex..

How does a sane man trade commitment(long term) to sex(short term)

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cowbell521: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

sad thing is that men that have these Ideology in Nigeria are scarce..

When I think about what men do for women in the name of love or marriage, I conclude them as stupid beings..

90% of these men marry for sex..

How does a sane man trade commitment(long term) to sex(short term)
Sad thing is these are same men that rapes women and their daughters. They can offer a woman the post of Director or deny their mothers so they can have 2min sex with a strange woman
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
SosaSosa:
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not poor. I'm not rich either but I know I can feed your entire starving family.

By the way, 98% of you girls only bring problems into men's lives.

This is why men should embrace Baby Mama for peace of mind

k
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by angelfallz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. That is trash talk.
If your salary is enough for yourself add another human being you will see that it wouldn't be enough. Now add children.
It is a trap.
Only marry when you can feed yourself, your wife and children comfortably while housing, educating and clothing then

8 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by elyte89: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
D question we shld ask our sef is majority of us dt got married late ,99percent of us didn’t achieve our goals(target) b4 we actually got married

In my own case,when I was doing fine with enuf money in d account, I postponed my marriage,still hoping to get to d amount I tagged to have b4 I can get married...but guess what,when age was catching up and reality started showing it’s true color,I had to settle for d reality and get married, while been married ,i can continue to work towards d dream

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by elyte89: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
I cant get married till I have 10million naira in my account,have at least two sure source of income b4 marriage...fine it’s possible one achieve dis, but most times ,when reality set in , one can even get married with just 100k in ones account ...and dt doesn’t mean u won’t cope or do well in the marriage life,everything na sense

It’s a two way thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by yrhuhfy113: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Cinema4d:

Two sides bloody heh! What's the probability of falling in the good side? Or it's not just predictable?

Like aristotle or socrates once said...

MAN KNOW THYSELF

Don't lie to yourself... look at your life and your chances...... your current earnings... is there any chance it will grow? is the lady working or having her own business or will your marriage be an orphanage? where all the responsibility falls on you?

So you have to judge yourself then decide which side of the coin you belong. Then you bare the consequences of your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cinema4d: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Some weeks ago, I was discussing with a technician who came to repair my generator.
He confided in me that he has miss great opportunities to become wealthy due to his early marriage.

He and his friend once had the opportunity of working in a factory in Europe but his wife put to bed within that period through caesarean section hence he could not raise the funds to travel to Europe.

His friend is now very wealthy and lives with his family in Hamburg.

Early marriage has advantages and disadvantages. It's main advantage is that you will likely have kids at young age. It's main disadvantage is that it will limit your adventures . A poor man needs to be adventious before he can defeat poverty.

Hence it will be difficult for a poor man who marries early to become wealthy unless his wife is from a wealthy family that is ready to assist him.
That's sad. Hope he doesn't live in regret for the rest of his life...
I guess he didn't plan properly before taking her down the aisle.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Ade1177: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
pansophist:
I agree, but it all depends on the people involved. If the girl is productive and didn't enter the marriage with the mindset of consuming, receiving, and feeling good only, then it will work.

Marriage should make the life of two people easier if it's done rightly. For example, it's cheaper for two people to rent together, eat/cook together, and do basically everything, since there is, for lack of a better analogy, ''economy of scale'' involved.

Unless modern women are like our mothers who don't see marriage as a permanent vacation to Miami, men should be financially stable before going into one.

Any lady that will not pay rent
Buy things to the house
Be able to pay school fees
Pay bills
Cook
pay for her hair
Even send me small change once a while

Exactly what I can do for her

I no dey marry anything in this economy

You marry having 5m,
You rent house, do wedding, start furnishing
Give birth
Money don reduce to 1.2m undecided within 1yr

Small small it's going

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cinema4d: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Because she said she will share her finances with her husband? Please

The only problem women have with sharing finances is being married to a man who thinks his marriage operates with a traditional setting.
I disagree. In my opinion, women wants to be pampered; in fact, most of them wants to be full house wives. Forget the paparazzi and the upitty attitude they put out there. Reality is often disappointing.
Some of them don't want to work, not to talk of sharing finances? They believe a man must provide every d**mn thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cinema4d: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Samantha123:
I'm an introvert and I prefer having my own peace of mind and space... So two is enough for me, and I'd still want to enjoy my man after having the two kids.

But ten kids won't make it possible for me to still be able enjoy my man and I'm not a baby making machine.. grin grin grin
I'm an extrovert. Probably a SangChlor in temperament cool I prefer seeing my partner having their peace of mind, and their personal space. I think I care too much for people around me. So, the equation is balanced. I'll manage two though cool grin cheesy...

Why am I replying this way grin grin something's wrong grin grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nah... If you want ten kids, go look for a woman that'll give you those ten kids to avoid marrying a second wife in the future and having troubles with your first wife.

And what's wrong? grin grin grin
Cinema4d:

I'm an extrovert. Probably a SangChlor in temperament cool I prefer seeing my partner having their peace of mind, and their personal space. I think I care too much for people around me. So, the equation is balanced. I'll manage two though cool grin cheesy...

Why am I replying this way grin grin something's wrong grin grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by agentarcher(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Only advice I can give you about marriage is not to copy what another person is doing in his. You can listen to what people have to say and learn from it, but do not copy it. What Mr a likes in a woman is different from what mr b likes in a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Cinema4d:

Whatever the case may be. Don't you think it is wise to marry early?
Yes it is, it's wise to marry early as a man or as a woman, as a man u will be happy to see your child all grown when u are 40 years old at the same time sewing your grandchildren early before joining your ancestors and not not your first child clocking 15 when u are 60 years old. Although marrying early is not for everyone as some don't make money on time, see a partner they are compatible with and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Cinema4d:
Is this a trap or it's true?
It's the truth, marrying early is good.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cinema4d: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Yes it is, it's wise to marry early as a man or as a woman, as a man u will be happy to see your child all grown when u are 40 years old at the same time sewing your grandchildren early before joining your ancestors and not not your first child clocking 15 when u are 60 years old. Although marrying early is not for everyone as some don't make money on time, see a partner they are compatible with and so on.
You just hit the point.
I think this is what the man is trying to say. This is the main purpose of marrying early.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cinema4d: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Samantha123:
Nah... If you want ten kids, go look for a woman that'll give you those ten kids to avoid marrying a second wife in the future and having troubles with your first wife.

And what's wrong? grin grin grin
Where do you think I can find such woman? grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria of course.. you guys are the giant of Africa for a reason... You don't joke when it comes to procreation.. grin grin grin

You guys make sure that you impregnate your women either on the night or the week after the wedding.. cheesy cheesy
Cinema4d:

Where do you think I can find such woman? grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by faceland: 2:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Fool.

Just take care of your health (mental and physical) while you hustle.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by faceland: 2:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:

If someone marry when they are not ready, the stress would make them to die young (physically or emotionally).

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by falcon01: 4:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:
Is this a trap or it's true?
if you know you'll marry and eant kids, then that's and you meet the criteria he mentioned, then marry Early don't waste time. But if you ain't even sure about marriage just ignore it because trust me when you are older with small kids you'll be so stressed out.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by OrigeenalSeven: 4:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
It's a scam.. the wife must have some source of income too because things are very expressive nowadays.

shey you dey whine mi
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by michlins(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2023
If you like marry early,if you like marry late. If you no go make money, you no go make am.

As a single guy, you're not richer than the married folks. If you want wait until you're 50 and still broke

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Baronthecelebri: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
It's a scam.. the wife must have some source of income too because things are very expressive nowadays.
read wetin you write
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by michlins(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2023
angelfallz:
If you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. That is trash talk.
If your salary is enough for yourself as another human being you will see that it wouldn't be enough. Now add children.
It is a trap.
Only marry when this can feed yourself, your wife and children comfortably while housing, educating and clothing then
less than 40% of Nigerians can do this currently. A country with 103ml living in poverty
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Baronthecelebri: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2023
No money no marriage

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2023
faceland:

If someone marry when they are not ready, the stress would make them to die young (physically or emotionally).
yeah to some few persons, if you aren't ready then don't, but on the other hand, it's good to do so early.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by starstaz(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Nigeria of course.. you guys are the giant of Africa for a reason... You don't joke when it comes to procreation.. grin grin grin

You guys make sure that you impregnate your women either on the night or the week after the wedding.. cheesy cheesy
What a bias contribution! What
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2023
I'm just being honest. smiley smiley
starstaz:

What a bias contribution! What
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2023
I meant expensive.. why don't you correct me instead of using Pidgin on me?
Baronthecelebri:
read wetin you write
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by garriAndsugar: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
I meant expensive.. why don't you correct me instead of using Pidgin on me?
Pidgin is very easy to learn
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2023
It is easy for you Nigerians.
garriAndsugar:

Pidgin is very easy to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.