Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) (54750 Views)

My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2023
But I know how ur ladies are obsessed with us cos ur men don’t worth it. I’m saying this from experience. Watch the reality on Bbnaija “titans” on how we gon colonize ur men again
Samantha123:
Still, they rock like their ladies.. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by khalids: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2023
The fact of the matter...there is no one rule or formula to follow...

We can learn and take lessons from other people's experiences, but in the end, we all have to do what works for us.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2023
But his right

For those saying women should have money before going into marriage, is a mistake oo
To me woman should build under a man.

Don't buy the idea, alot of woman becomes stubborn and feminist when they see money, is only few that are not in that part.

Women find it difficult to stay under a man when they are doing well. Unless only if she truly love and respect you and she is also well trained. Of not forget it, you will see shege

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by faithfull18(f): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Ade1177:

Any lady that will not pay rent
Buy things to the house
Be able to pay school fees
Pay bills
Cook
pay for her hair
Even send me small change once a while

Exactly what I can do for her

I no dey marry anything in this economy

You marry having 5m,
You rent house, do wedding, start furnishing
Give birth
Money don reduce to 1.2m undecided within 1yr

Small small it's going
And within that one year, you aren't earning or growing your income

This una logic get as e be.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cinema4d: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Maybe because she's not Nigerian grin
I swear.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cinema4d: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Nigeria of course.. you guys are the giant of Africa for a reason... You don't joke when it comes to procreation.. grin grin grin

You guys make sure that you impregnate your women either on the night or the week after the wedding.. cheesy cheesy
What about you guys? cheesy grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by sunnyprof: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2023
dont marry if you dont have a job!!

for both sides, you must have a means of living

those days ladies were already living as spinsters before they marry, not from girl to girlie and become pregnant to qualify for marriage as it is common this days
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by adeniyi65(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:

Whatever the case may be. Don't you think it is wise to marry early?
It is nice to marry earlier. But in the absence of money: you will see shege. I mean shege in its extremity.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Khastro(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:
Is this a trap or it's true?

It is true. Basically.
My GM used to tell me that when I marry, there won't be much difference in the cost of feeding.
I swear by the Almighty, it has been like that, and I've never asked wifey for money for food!
Instead I often buy when I'm driving past a foodstuff seller, and she's always grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Ten06(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnchrix:

Are u an Igbo man

The lead post did not mention Igbo, so I took it from a general context
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Vyiecyie: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Check his name grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Profcso(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Haaaaaaa run ooooooooo

Cinema4d:

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by CodeTemplar: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Don't take advice from simps.
Nigerian girls are liabilities, except you want to remain at the level of "from hand to mouth" avoid any serious relationship talk more of marriage until food, clothing and shelter are not issues that worry you.
This your advise though harsh, has elements of truth. Why will one man raise 10 kids only for another man to embrace LGBT and leave his neighbour with the sole task of replenishing the earth?
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobodysboo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
I will do it after you do it

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by blunt(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you still dial *606# or *500# to borrow and make calls on Mtn or Airtel respectively, this advice is not for you because dem no dey use USSD borrow pampers / baby food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by jessylaurel(f): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:

Don't starve someone's daughter. Association of marry early. Rubbish.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by occfx: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Don't take advice from simps.
Nigerian girls are liabilities, except you want to remain at the level of "from hand to mouth" avoid any serious relationship talk more of marriage until food, clothing and shelter are not issues that worry you.

Simply means if food, clothes shelter are no longer your problems, go am marry. You are saying the same thing.

My own be say, if you must marry, marry your business partner or a business girl or woman. Improve her business and make her your business partner. If she is a liability, convert her to an asset before engaging her. If you lose her in the process, no problems, move on. However, make sure you find money early and marry early... E get why.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Ade1177: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
faithfull18:

And within that one year, you aren't earning or growing your income

This una logic get as e be.

You know how many years it takes an average man to save up 5m?

Then after marriage everything goes down

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by occfx: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Olasyke:
Put body first.
Also, why would I want to be with someone who can't feed herself without my help. I wouldn't want to set myself up with that.

Everybody needs help from everybody. Someone was with you before you were able to feed yourself. If you love someone, convert her to an asset before engaging her, make sure she is productive but if she is the type that resists productivity, run.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Ade1177: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
seanwilliam:
lol there’s no way you will have up to 1.2m after a year .

Lol you no no how much u take Dey chop daily ? grin

Besides , such ladies barely exist in Nigeria bro, virtually all of them are liabilities.

My brother I just tire

Everybody for himself

These people just want to come and take what you sweat for without adding anything

She has to add atleast 20 to 30% value

Anything less for a struggling man is stupidity

Unless you are rich

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Robenna(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:

So you
Can you feed yourself
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Robenna(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
He only said feeding

He didn't mention clothing
Shelter
Secondary needs to
He is wrong, who's with him
Like?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by iamdapsyj(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
It's a scam.. the wife must have some source of income too because things are very expressive nowadays.

Expressive how grin grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Fantazy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
That's not true!
Marriage is not all about being able to feed alone. there're many other strings attached.
I can't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:
Somebody is telling you truth and you are asking.

Well you are not ready for marriage if you don't see the truth cheesy.

You can, just don't keep a House wife..Get her busy.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by djseanjohn77: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:

If you will take this advice, get a Kenyan wife, they don't cost much and won't give you problems. Nigerian girls are expensive,and once you can no longer cater for their needs, all your years of effort will amount to waste. They can complain about everything and anything, and they are always right. grin grin grin grin They have their own explanation to everything and for everything grin grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by scrolldown88: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
it is good to marry early cos u will reap early too.. but if u are not capable don't try it cos u will suffer early and u may reap late.

Reap watin? Let me guess, from your kids right?
Why you guys see having children as investment beats me. It's so selfish. Your whole retirement plan is your children. As if them force you to born them.
The worst is people who are managing to eat getting plenty kids in the name of 'we don't know which one will take us out of poverty '
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
No, it's not.
Tegabadguy:
please is Samantha a nigeria name
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
They only want your money, not you... Our men rock like us.. grin grin grin

And I don't watch shows like big brother... I've never watched it before and I don't think I'll ever watch it.
Nawttiboi007:
But I know how ur ladies are obsessed with us cos ur men don’t worth it. I’m saying this from experience. Watch the reality on Bbnaija “titans” on how we gon colonize ur men again
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you want ten kids, go and marry a Yoruba woman... I've heard that they have the highest twin births on Earth due to the kind of food they eat... Maybe there's an ingredient that they use in their food that makes them to produce a lot of twins.
Cinema4d:

What about you guys? cheesy grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you know English very well, you'd know that I meant expensive.

And I already stated that I meant to say expensive instead of expressive.
iamdapsyj:

Expressive how grin grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Neddyogu(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Early marriage or no, question is art thou happy with thine lot? Are u happy together?

On the other hand, don’t be doing school run at 50. Because u go see ur children’s children na if u born on time o. However, whatever rocks ur boat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.