Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) (54760 Views)

My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by ufotty2001: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Wetin concern Musa with Biblegrin
ahaahahahah
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Do you Know the Sufferings and Strife those pple face in dier Marriages? undecided

During 2020 Lockdown, many of Dem cried and begged Relatives and friends to feed their families..
embarassed sad

A Man should have a Strong, Stable source of income B4 thinking about Marriage, particularly in 2022,2023 era. sad

The funny thing is those people in that category she mentioned. SUFFERING is a way of LIFE to them and it has become part of them.

Their sufferings will often be elevated pro max when such circumstances you mentioned occurs.

Infact I can't thank the Universe enough for making me who I am. I'm very privileged to be in this position I am.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Raalsalghul: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Evolutionlove:

The bolded is the reason why i don't take some these guys serious. They are not in touch with REALITY. Some will sit in their comfy homes and come on here to start vomiting nonsense and rubbish.

All these Spoilt Kids wey their parents no allow them feel the HellFire of Nigeriagrin

Lol! That's just it.

A lot of people see things from their perspective and worldview only.

I've been on both sides of the line so I understand.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Positiveme2020: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Inside this CURRENT NIGERIA?grin

Well God help you in your quest. Na extremely Greedy & Wicked people full outside now.
Hahahaha, It's difficult , but I may be lucky cry
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by MadarasBlade(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chee59:
Wheel barrow pushers, people who operate local grinding machine in the market, shoe shiner, farmer, primary school teacher, bolt driver, you'll see married men in all these occupation. But on social media you have to build a mansion and have a couple of cars before you can marry, because Nigerian girls are greedy.
No be woman marry the man collecting 35k monthly?

Why didn't you marry a wheel barrow pusher? You could have set an example

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Good questiongrin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by jojothaiv(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
I can feed myself albeit using the below formula

101, 010, 001, 100, 000.5.

Would a woman want to pitch her tent with a man who can't afford 3 square not to talk of rectangular meals, I guess we all know the answers.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Cinema4d: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
If you want ten kids, go and marry a Yoruba woman... I've heard that they have the highest twin births on Earth due to the kind of food they eat... Maybe there's an ingredient that they use in their food that makes them to produce a lot of twins.
Sounds like a farce. Perhaps it's a folktale wink
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JoeNL22(m): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Very true.
This man below will fix our economy, hence single people will marry on time.

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by calmandwild101(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2023
I couldn’t agree less.100 percent on point
yrhuhfy113:

you can say its... two sides of a coin.

Some followed this man's advice and now are too broke to even come online to complain... they married so early in the name of things will be better... then BOOOOMMMM wife delivers twins or triplets... or something else happens... and the meager 150k salary became minus 200k debt.... and over the years... the man has become bitter and sad that HE WAS LIED TO and those who lied to him that made him rush into marriage on a low salary, have all abandoned him.... Now they vehemently advice anyone against making their own mistake. THAT'S ONE SIDE OF THE COIN...

THE NEXT SIDE.... they married early, favor, luck or whatever good spirit, shined on them and things began to boom so well and now they are doing well and they think it is because they married early so they advice everyone else to marry early thinking everyone else has the same luck they had. THAT IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.

So you see, no two marriages will have the same story... everyone can actually know which side of the coin they belong to. Sadly we lie to ourselves alot in Nigeria... meanwhile abroad, a 40 years old getting married is still very much celebrated like a 20 years old... age is just a number. Getting your life working wella before marriage is what counts.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by mankind9(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2023
Men love women who are courageous for it means they can go all the way with him in his pursuit of his good dreams and intentions.

An intelligent woman is a goldmine!
She has the ability to learn, reason and understand things better and faster than her contemporaries. She is competent, alert and can reason out stuffs.
When a man finds this kind of woman, he will go all out for her knowing that she will not be a letdown.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by kudinkarfe: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Lol the 80s and Early 90s standard & Ideology when Nigeria was still working at least.

Many of you are still hallucinating and stuck in industrial age.

A lot of Men are in extreme poverty today because they still wanted to ply the route their BOOMER PARENTs towed and yet their parents weren't even successful but they managed to be okay because Nigeria was Working at least then. Make Una continuegrin

I'do rather be the Hottest Bachelor living good in town than be a poor miserable married man living from hand to mouth in Trenchesgrin
My uncle said the same thing and he is still poor and unmarried old man. What will be will be whether married or unmarried.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
kudinkarfe:
My uncle said the same thing and he is still poor and unmarried old man. What will be will be whether married or unmarried.

Good to hear this. Your Uncle is a Wise and Compassionate Human because he didn't bring an innocent human into his Woes. Unlike you Gullible, Wicked and Heartless lotsgrin

May God bless him wherever he is and keep him safe always.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by iamdapsyj(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2023
Samantha123:
If you know English very well, you'd know that I meant expensive.

And I already stated that I meant to say expensive instead of expressive.

I was just being sarcastic cheesy
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by emerged01(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Cinema4d:
Is this a trap or it's true?
True! I regret not marrying early. Whenever I see my younger brother's son in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by dsocioemmy(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
after over work.. the person might even die before the reaping comes.. and I don't pray for that for myself or anyone.

Amen o
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Chee59(f): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Your mum did.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by MadarasBlade(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chee59:

Your mum did.

I do not insult the elderly nor do i insult people's parent, but to be sincere you look ugly and thin, and this isn't even a joke fr.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.