Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Battle Of The Gifted Will Hold Next Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Battle Of The Gifted Will Hold Next Week (913 Views)

The Headies 2015: Awards Get New Date, Now To Hold Next Year / Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics / Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Of The Gifted Will Hold Next Week by aloyemeka2: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
[size=14pt]OBJ, Justice Oputa and Bamanga Tukur to Battle at Battle of the Gifted[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Z_bNUhyBz5E/TmIZey7jB6I/AAAAAAAAGyg/NkPi8tNB0tY/s400/-Oputa_and_Obj+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Justice Chukwudifu Oputa and OBJ

The 2011 edition of Charly Boy's -The Battle of the Gifted, an event aimed at discovering and showcasing talent, will hold next week Saturday 10th September at the Thisday Dome in Abuja and I hear Charly Boy's father, Justice Oputa, former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Alhaji Bamaga Tukur will be at the event live to lock horns in CB's comedy ring tagged 'Battle of the Elder's Statesmen'

OBJ is known to be vey funny, so I'm sure he will win this one.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/obj-justice-oputa-and-bamanga-tukur-to.html
Re: The Battle Of The Gifted Will Hold Next Week by aloyemeka2: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
I hope they ask them about their loot.

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrother Amplified Winner, Karen Igho Talks To Associated Press / Baba Suwe Excretes, No Drug Found / Dance Queen, Kaffy Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.