Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment (45684 Views)

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
One thing some fail to understand is that many are getting fed up of Igbo double standards, divisiness, threats and uncouth behaviour. Igbos never want others to have an opinion but insist their opinion is right and superior.

They alway want to undemocraticically cower the voices, choices and opinion of others to then arrogate upon themselves the right to bully and gaslight all else.

If you see any thread like "anyone voting Tinubu is wicked", "only paid demons vote Tinubu" or similar then know 100% you are reading from an Igbo.

They do not recognise that others are allowed their democratic choice regardless of our option about that. People are fed up of them and their disinterest in respecting the rights, choices and opinion of others.

The natural reaction to Igbo antics is what Brymbo is doing. I e "I don talk my own. Oya come beat me na" or "I said it. Do your worst".

Igbos will get that intolerance and defiance against their bullying a lot more the way things are going. Nigeria is not even as tolerant as 10 years ago let alone when our parents were kids. Igbos need to thread carefully.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LegendHero(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Brymo na correct guy.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Brymo na correct guy.

Yes he is. He does exactly what I would do against bullies and the most intolerance people on Earth who want to shout everyone down always.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by toneroforever(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
femisplash:
Real niggar.. You Igbos can only bully & harass your timid people but you can't do that here, una go collect.

If only u knew the number of real Yorubas
& sane Nigerians supporting Obi for the right reasons,then u would have known the election is already done & dusted.
The rest of u urchins can roll with Gazelle Gagaraga the Don Babablu.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by toneroforever(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dsalvo:
One thing some fail to understand is that many are getting fed up of Igbo double standards, divisiness, threats and uncouth behaviour. Igbos never want others to have an opinion but insist their opinion is right and superior.

They alway want to undemocraticically cower the voices, choices and opinion of others to then arrogate upon themselves the right to bully and gaslight all else.

If you see any thread like "anyone voting Tinubu is wicked", "only paid demons vote Tinubu" or similar then know 100% you are reading from an Igbo.

They do not recognise that others are allowed their democratic choice regardless of our option about that. People are fed up of them and their disinterest in respecting the rights, choices and opinion of others.

The natural reaction to Igbo antics is what Brymbo is doing. I e "I don talk my own. Oya come beat me na" or "I said it. Do your worst".

Igbos will get that intolerance and defiance against their bullying a lot more the way things are going. Nigeria is not even as tolerant as 10 years ago let alone when our parents were kids. Igbos need to thread carefully.

Better find a way to help ur candidate Babablu increase his chances of coming third next month.
Buhari no send am & northerners are cashing out from him big time in the name of attending campaigns while supporting Atiku.

With PO set to upset him in Lagos & have a good showing in Tinubu's SW,the least that should worry u & that washed up Brymo should be Igbos.

9 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
toneroforever:

Better find a way to help ur candidate Babablu increase his chances of coming third next month.
Buhari no send am & northerners are cashing out from him big time in the name of attending campaigns while supporting Atiku.

With PO set to upset him in Lagos & have a good showing in Tinubu's SW,the least that should worry u & that washed up Brymo should be Igbos.

Garbage as usual.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Peacemaker5128: 5:14am On Jan 07, 2023
toneroforever:

With PO set to upset him in Lagos
& have a good showing in Tinubu's SW,the least that should worry u & that washed up Brymo should be Igbos.
this is how you have been deceiving Jimi Agbaje ( customer daada ni) for years despite massive vote for him from ipob terrorists

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by stev120(m): 6:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Mr. Brymo you need to grow up. This is not civilization. If you don't want a particular tribe to be part of Nigeria government. Write to your house of Reps. Let them make a move for disintegration or declaring independence for the unwanted region. This is what a civilized person should think of.
Instead of bad brothers and sister lets be good neigbour.
Go see Brexit
Barcelona
Scotland
Etc.

11 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Tingotoe: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2023
kk2027:
I'm not cut out for tribal bigotry

My pastor said it without mincing words that a sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

After Buhari, we cant afford a balabu blu blu president.

yahoo boys gazelle garagraa

Nigeria must be rescued as a matter of urgency
Then tell your pastor to ask his god to install his preferred choice as president

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Tingotoe:
Then tell your pastor to ask his god to install his preferred choice as president

Simple. If not that Nigeria is fcked, wetin concern Pastor or Imam with giving political orders?

Do we see such happening in Europe, Canada or South/North America?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2023
ebufa:

Kpomo lipped afonja.......you are just as wicked as you are ugly!

Your real frustration, 50 fold what you are feeling now, is around the corner in February when Obi loses woefully.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by FreedomArmy: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

people are fed up with them? Who are those ? You and your household I guess?
After fostering a failure who bastardized the economy and make insecurity worst,you think we would allow bring another Buhari promax suffering from parkinson's disease and urinary problems to continue to run down the country. No it won't happen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by FreedomArmy: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2023
A failed musician is trying to revive his dying music career with ethnic banter.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Herbiodun09: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Anyone can support labour party but only idiots support Obi for president

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by phemmyfour: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2023
A failed Artiste

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Lionstep: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2023
With that his dead music career huh.....dey play

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by arantess: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big ball
He's a bigot just like you

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by kingscare1(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Chekeleke come dey feel like DOVE! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 5starMan: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Only people who don't know how much his people hate Easterners will be surprised....
They hate us because they know we are greater than them on free world arena. Nigeria is giving them a little push.

14 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by APCnaPDP: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Easterners make me laugh, they get insulted right left and centre and look the other way. If you don’t make people pay for their utterances against you, then people will continue to disrespect you guys.
Even on this website, the amount of insults they get but they never give back, they read and pass but it sticks.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Lionstep: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

Your real frustration, 50 fold what you are feeling now, is around the corner in February when Obi loses woefully.

Dey play .....if he loss woefully you and ur generations will now by dollar at one naira to one dollar huh

4 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by plantist: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo that Olamide finished his career is trying every possible means to revive his dead music career

He should be ignored

When den show Igbo people pepper d tin de always pain you and you tok say you no be yam-legged idiot

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by technicallyrich(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:

No tribe has the monopoly of madness.
But the world knows the tribe in Nigeria that are fearful and cowordly.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by DevilSignature: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2023
cheesy

One mad modafucka seeking for attention here and there.

We don't even notice you or care to know who the modafuckin are you

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Gandrova: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo that Olamide finished his career is trying every possible means to revive his dead music career

He should be ignored
Music and politics are two different issues. He said the truth

12 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by jydeskill1(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Omo oko ni e Brymo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Well, it's your opinion Brymo... You are entitled to it, and I personally don't see why there is so much fuss about it.

Personally, I just feel disappointed that the future of a dying nation is still left at the hands of elite charlatans just because of politics of religion and ethnicity!

Who says Nigerian presidency can't or shouldn't come out of any other ethnic group outside Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa/Fulani?!!

Why should leadership competence be measured or restricted to ethnicity??!

Brymo, you fall hand Sha!

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.