Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment (45682 Views)

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by maasoap(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
kollinzgee:
And this guy has igbo friends in the music industry ,i use to think brymo is woke and exposed but i was wrong sentimental people can never go far in life no wonder his carrer is down the drain.

Those ones who are using Tinubu's name to do comedy almost everyday don't have Yoruba friends in entertainment industry, right?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Diligence: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
If u check Wella day Brymo must be a YM: Yoruba Muslim; they reason left...

Take Back Your Country
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EdCure: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dikebuka:
I have this friend that have been saying Fulani is bad, criticizing APC and Buhari. All of a sudden he is backing Tinubu.
He claims to be educated and exposed.He has been trying to know my opinion. I just laugh sha..2023 election will reveal the I.Q. of many people. I know certainly that a wrong outcome brews crises but in the words of Wike.
"As in deh sweet us, in go deh pain them"
Buhari destroyed Nigeria's economy. But he is not contesting for reelection.

Your friend is more intelligent than you. He is open-minded fueled by nzogbu nzogbu hysteria.
And like many of us who keep criticising Buhari and still rooting for Tinubu, your friend has made a rational decision while you keep wallowing in primordial sentiment.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Akuruoulo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
But no be we kill him music career naah

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by okorogodwin4(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
He will not live to see Igbo presidency he will die on the swearing ceremony I owe him no apology

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by naijamerican: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
This guy is a useless goat
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Igbojew: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dsalvo:
One thing some fail to understand is that many are getting fed up of Igbo double standards, divisiness, threats and uncouth behaviour. Igbos never want others to have an opinion but insist their opinion is right and superior.

They alway want to undemocraticically cower the voices, choices and opinion of others to then arrogate upon themselves the right to bully and gaslight all else.

If you see any thread like "anyone voting Tinubu is wicked", "only paid demons vote Tinubu" or similar then know 100% you are reading from an Igbo.

They do not recognise that others are allowed their democratic choice regardless of our option about that. People are fed up of them and their disinterest in respecting the rights, choices and opinion of others.

The natural reaction to Igbo antics is what Brymbo is doing. I e "I don talk my own. Oya come beat me na" or "I said it. Do your worst".

Igbos will get that intolerance and defiance against their bullying a lot more the way things are going. Nigeria is not even as tolerant as 10 years ago let alone when our parents were kids. Igbos need to thread carefully.
Are you done ranting this Igbo haters.Any responsible person that read this your junk message will laugh tire because they know how unstable,sheddy,envious,jealous you Yoruba are says FFK.Finally inferiority complex where great Igbos are will destroy you Yorubas.............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Igbojew:
Are you done ranting this Igbo haters.Any responsible person that read this your junk message will laugh tire because they know how unstable,sheddy,envious,jealous you Yoruba are says FFK.Finally inferiority complex where great Igbos are will destroy you Yorubas.............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Shinedu abi Shukwuma, go and sell some spart parts. This is not your level.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by fcbelle72(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big balls
He is not a coward like Ojukwu
Ojukwu is still a king even in death, but your useless fada, will forever remain a slave even in his grave
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Invitationn: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
kollinzgee:
And this guy has igbo friends in the music industry,i use to think brymo is woke and exposed but i was wrong sentimental people can never go far in life no wonder his carrer is down the drain.
I see where you are coming from. But the fact that you are my friend doesn't bar me from telling you the truth.
You have to rid yourself of prejudice and see things objectively.
Where's the lie in Brymo's submission?
The Biafran idea is a major hindrance to Igbo presidency.
Even when PO visited the Area House, they grilled him on Biafra.
Southwesterns don't really take the whole Biafran thing to seriously but we cannot say the same for the Northerners who are so paranoid about Igbo presidency and Biafra for obvious reasons.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by fcbelle72(f): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Who is brymo?... ok that mumu useless musician with ugly tribal marks on his useless face, dead career ,cant hear any of his noise called music in the street ,

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Invitationn:

I see where you are coming from. But the fact that you are my friend doesn't bar me from telling you the truth.
You have to rid yourself of prejudice and see things objectively.
Where's the lie in Brymo's submission?
The Biafran idea is a major hindrance to Igbo presidency.
Even when PO visited the Area House, they grilled him on Biafra.
Southwesterns don't really take the whole Biafran thing to seriously but we cannot say the same for the Northerners who are so paranoid about Igbo presidency and Biafra for obvious reasons.
Brymo is from where?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
maasoap:

Those ones who are using Tinubu's name to do comedy almost everyday don't have Yoruba friends in entertainment industry, right?
Even Yorubas make fun of Tinubu.
It's not their fault Tinubu is funny.

Besides Brymo didn't even attack Obi as a person but the entire Igbo tribe.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Drealtitan1: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
technicallyrich:

But the world knows the tribe in Nigeria that are fearful and cowordly.

they are fearful yet they kicked your grandpas asses during the civil war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by OdefaGirl(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Who is he?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Drealtitan1: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Majesty33:
95% of Westerners are bloody tribalist, be it the educated ones or the ones that have grew up in the midst of other tribes. It's a family thing. Imagine a comment from a well known musician whose music is heard across Nigeria. I wonder how their ladies who marry from other tribe feel. One of their ladies is dying to be in my arms and yet her comments about Igbos are so so negative knowing fully well that am from the south.

and what can you say about peter of psquare that has been abusing Tinubu and the Yorubas?Have you cautioned him?It's tit for tat,no tribe has the monopoly of madness
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Denoh68: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
kollinzgee:
And this guy has igbo friends in the music industry,i use to think brymo is woke and exposed but i was wrong sentimental people can never go far in life no wonder his carrer is down the drain.
IGBO RACE HAS REALLY SUFFERED, EVEN SOME RATS WILL SPEW TRASH AND GET AWAY WITH IT. HE WILL EAT HIS WORDS SOMEDAY.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Denoh68: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

Shinedu abi Shukwuma, go and sell some spart parts. This is not your level.
OMONILE GO BACK TO THE FOREST AND SELL LAND
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by leokid866: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
the big cycle that is hungry is bragging.
lol....just because we all dey nairaland together or Nigeria together no mean say we be the same..... grin
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
EdCure:

What is P-Square using to draw people's attention to their dead career?
You dare mention brymo where Psquare is talking? C'mon getat.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by pquaver(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dsalvo:
One thing some fail to understand is that many are getting fed up of Igbo double standards, divisiness, threats and uncouth behaviour. Igbos never want others to have an opinion but insist their opinion is right and superior.

They alway want to undemocraticically cower the voices, choices and opinion of others to then arrogate upon themselves the right to bully and gaslight all else.

If you see any thread like "anyone voting Tinubu is wicked", "only paid demons vote Tinubu" or similar then know 100% you are reading from an Igbo.

They do not recognise that others are allowed their democratic choice regardless of our option about that. People are fed up of them and their disinterest in respecting the rights, choices and opinion of others.

The natural reaction to Igbo antics is what Brymbo is doing. I e "I don talk my own. Oya come beat me na" or "I said it. Do your worst".

Igbos will get that intolerance and defiance against their bullying a lot more the way things are going. Nigeria is not even as tolerant as 10 years ago let alone when our parents were kids. Igbos need to thread carefully.

Them go hear.. Watch them even insult us who are Igbos for saying the truth.. Well na sit down. Look we dey

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
femisplash:
Real niggar.. You Igbos can only bully & harass your timid people but you can't do that here, una go collect.
Why are you wailing?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Coldie(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
9japride:

True, being strategic is the main point. Everyone will have sense finally. But do you think the level of hatred in this Nairaland is normal? I don't believe a fellow country man will want he's brother to suffer?
To me if eastern oil fields can be developed to serve eastern demands, I don’t really give a F about other region’s. During my nysc I know what I went through just to convince southsouth people that igbos don’t want their oil, even with proofs and receipts they didn’t change their minds. That means oil isn’t the issue it’s just ignorance. People have insulted me many times but I see the north as my ally than anybody in the south.

That’s y I can never support restructuring, never support resource control, never support many things the south supports. Apart from Islam, I support the north in everything

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Onuoha1234(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
You gave reason why. Unless Biafra is denounced Igbo cannot win the Votes. No apology needed!
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by FashionCookie(f): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
EmmyCC:

If your opinion coincides with mine, I can argue with you.
Secondly it's by expressing opinions that we discover how you feel about things and people. His hate for the Igbos was made manifest in his opinion. If you express hate for me, I have the right to stay away from you.

After all many people stopped playing R Kelly's songs because of his deeds.
I've noticed that once someone supports Atiku, or Obi or Tinubu, those not supporting any of these candidate(s) immediately come 4 your head.
That aside, tribalism cannot stop in Nigeria. Some are very open about it while some are subtle about it. But deep down, we know it how goes...is it the job sector or what? Even in politics as we can see already.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by nedekid: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
BigIyanga:

Lol.. Do easterners buy a loaf of bread more than Swesternrrs.. Abeg make una sit down.
Abi oh.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by bewla(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big balls
He is not a coward like Ojukwu
pls and pls don't disrespect ojuku hi did what is right for his people and most be prase for that

Not this small children that watch commando firm and call for war

No be beans and fufu ooooo
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9gerian: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
A clear case of trouble sleep, and go…

Now he’s going to gain more social media presence because more people are going to follow him just so that they can bash him relentlessly.

He seems ready though grin

Peacemaker5128:

[/b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/dear-easterners-im-not-sorry-brymo-stands-by-igbo-presidency-comment/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7510735/brymo-igbo-presidency-may-pipe
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Buksaylor: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 43Ronin: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
EdCure:

Buhari destroyed Nigeria's economy. But he is not contesting for reelection.

Your friend is more intelligent than you. He is open-minded fueled by nzogbu nzogbu hysteria.
And like many of us who keep criticising Buhari and still rooting for Tinubu, your friend has made a rational decision while you keep wallowing in primordial sentiment.
How can you call stupidity intelligence? Let's say you are going to ajah from cms, the conductor is screaming ajah you and other passengers enter trusting the bus is going to ajah only to reach final bus stop and you discover its ikeja. The conductor now says that it's the drivers fault cus he doesn't know the place but kept going. That every will be fine, enter kettle him drive you guys to ajah. Will you still enter that vehicle or ask the conductor to give you back ur money ?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9gerian: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thank you for setting the records straight.

Every now and then, the records are set straight so that the real owners (Yorubas) of bragging rights that ignore to use it are once in awhile recognized for their brilliance and entrepreneurial spirits, while the Igbos, who are not doing badly but are quick to bring up the argument, take their seats after being shown data. Well, that is until another uninformed lad comes along to start the whole argument all over again.

For instance, the UK and US immigrants and spoken-languages data have shown that Yorubas are the largest immigrants in their midst, which means they are the most travelled Africans. But Igbos continue to claim that title loudly without any supporting data.

Another example was the Panama papers leak where about 70% of the Nigerians shown to have the biggest investments offshore are Yorubas. What of tech, banking, medicine, industry, the Yorubas are still there whether as leaders or co-equals. This therefore indicates that no matter how you slice it, the Yorubas, though usually modest about wealth as required by their cultural adages, are the real top guys unbeknownst to most Nigerians. But those who know know, especially foreigners who have learnt to differentiate the various tribes based on their own experience and trends.

Again, this is for the records.

PureFace1:

free world arena ?

You are really delusional , in the UK and US typical free world arena can you really claimed you are as successful as Yoruba ?

Yoruba are top government officials in UK and US and also the richest africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by chriss100: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
MadarasBlade:

You can troll all you want but you know it's the truth i am saying, we come to Lagos and after some few years own properties.
You've had an head start for years and still have nothing to show for it.

Lazy set of men who wait for their father to die just to inherit his properties, omo una no work.

Nyamiri don start to Dey chest beat again ooo. An ipig from the barren and unproductive region don Dey boast again oooo.

These are the top 10 tech startups that raised the highest amount of money in 2022. They raised a total of $670 million. 9 of the 10 are owned by Yoruba.

When I keep telling you ipigs that Yoruba are not your mate, you think I don’t know what I’m saying?

Yoruba are too smart and intelligent to sit in one shop all day selling spare parts, okrika and electronics. Lol. We have left petty trading to you primitive pigs. Yoruba are all about 21st century businesses and economy not warehouse/container/petty economy that you illiterates are obsessed with.

No economy or country grows by simply importing. Your Biafra would be a failed nation because all you folks do is import. You loud mouths are not smart enough to dominate the 21st century businesses. The more reason Ogun state generates the same IGR as the entire SE even though the SE is choked with millions of 2 by 2 shops is because Ogun state is a hub for manufacturing. One manufacturing plant will generate more revenue and pay more tax than tens of thousands of 2 by 2 shops. Shikena!!! Lol.

Incase you are unaware, Yoruba are already dominating nollywood, music, tech, agriculture (amongst southerners), manufacturing etc. The days of upper iweka, Asaba, mama gee, Aki and pawpaw, kanayo o kanayo, mr ibu and co have ended. Yoruba producers and directors are dominating Netflix, Amazon prime and box office receipts here in Nigeria. Lol.

9 of the top 10 highest grossing movies in Nigeria cinema history are produced by Yorubas. Lol. Production houses (producers) own a movie because they are the ones that fund the movie. Yoruba indigenous movies are dominating Netflix and Amazon prime. Netflix Dey rush Yoruba producers like kunle afolayan, mo abudu, Funke akindele, kemi adetiba and co to produce Netflix exclusives and indigenous Yoruba language movies Lol. We don snatch nollywood from una hand tey tey. Lol.

Let’s not even talk about the music industry. You know sey na Yoruba get that one. We Dey dominate that one like it’s nobody’s business. Lol. Your parasitic upcoming musicians must migrate to LAGOS and also sing in Yoruba before una fit blow. We dominate to such an extent that even portable blow simply because he is Yoruba. Lol. Chai see domination. Na we control music industry so brymo can ride ooo jare. We Dey him back. Nyamiri no get mouth for music industry.

I’ll conclude by saying because Yoruba no Dey brag no mean say we no senior una. Our culture detests pride, chest beating and bragging. We dominate in silence. We let our dominance speak on our behalf.

God bless Chief Obafemi Awolowo. May his soul continue to Rest In Peace. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.