Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment (45683 Views)

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by kettykin: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2023
I think he is right but what i don't think is right is the morbid, insane and illogical hallucinations over Biafra. This leaves me wondering if the problem is Biafra or the people against Biafra .

If Biafra is your problem say it , 59 years after Biafra,some folks can still move on, tufiakwa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Racoon(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2023
That does not change the fact that the Igbo race is blessed so much that no man can cursed. Infact Nigeria have remained in doldrums for the past 62 years because of neglect of the Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by vengertime: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big balls
He is not a coward like Ojukwu

He go soon collect one bullet for Belle, no be Lagos him dey stay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LordIsaac(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
kk2027:
I'm not cut out for tribal bigotry

My pastor said it without mincing words that a sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

After Buhari, we cant afford a balabu blu blu president.

yahoo boys gazelle garagraa

Nigeria must be rescued as a matter of urgency
The Pastor should also not forget that a sick country cannot produce a healthy president. The sick system will make sure of that. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Kilometres: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
kollinzgee:
And this guy has igbo friends in the music industry,i use to think brymo is woke and exposed by i was dissapointed sentimental people are demented.

Peter of Psquare does not have Yoruba friends?

When he kept mocking a Yoruba leader?

When yiibbo artistes mock Tinubu...they are woke?

This Igbos una no just get even small sense

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 77up(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
He's actually greater than ojuku sad

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Kingspin(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Programmed people
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by arantess: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2023
femisplash:
Real niggar.. You Igbos can only bully & harass your timid people but you can't do that here, una go collect.
Bayarabe!!

A thousand of your people cannot come close but keep cruising on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Majesty33(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2023
95% of Westerners are bloody tribalist, be it the educated ones or the ones that have grew up in the midst of other tribes. It's a family thing. Imagine a comment from a well known musician whose music is heard across Nigeria. I wonder how their ladies who marry from other tribe feel. One of their ladies is dying to be in my arms and yet her comments about Igbos are so so negative knowing fully well that am from the south.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Timmi: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

[/b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/dear-easterners-im-not-sorry-brymo-stands-by-igbo-presidency-comment/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7510735/brymo-igbo-presidency-may-pipe

The man - Brymo said the truth and the mind of Nigerians. How can a rational person from an Igbo/Ibo/IPOB wants to become the President of a country they did not believe in. Isn’t that hypocracy. Definitely, they will destroy the country to achieve what they didn’t achieve during the self conceived Biafra war, and through lies, propaganda and killing using IPOB and surrogates.

Let the truth be told, the rest of us Nigerians can’t wait for these Igbo/Ibo/IPOB to leave and form their own republic. The earlier the better so that these animals can leave for they are the ones that turned Nigeria to a zoo.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by wizelink(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2023
It's only God that knows the outcome of 2023 elections especially the presidential election and I know the outcome will surprise many the same way many will die of HBP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Akanbimi: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2023
At least you know he has a dead music carrer.
What are you known for?
If you like, kill yourself. Igbo presidency will only remain in your imagination.

Pierocash:
Ogbeni focus on your dead music career first

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by arantess: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2023
77up:
He's actually greater than ojuku sad
LOL

Clown, catch your cruise...
But fulani herdsmen are greater than your family

4 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Peacemaker5128: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2023
stev120:
Mr. Brymo you need to grow up. This is not civilization. If you don't want a particular tribe to be part of Nigeria government. Write to your house of Reps. Let them make a move for disintegration or declaring independence for the unwanted region. This is what a civilized person should think of.
Instead of bad brothers and sister lets be good neigbour.
Go see Brexit
Barcelona
Scotland
Etc.
What will your elected senators and representatives be doing?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by sageb: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by arantess: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Timmi:

The man - Brymo said the truth and the mind of Nigerians. How can a rational person from an Igbo/Ibo/IPOB wants to become the President of a country they did not believe in. Isn’t that hypocracy. Definitely, they will destroy the country to achieve what they didn’t achieve during the self conceived Biafra war, and through lies, propaganda and killing using IPOB and surrogates.

Let the truth be told, the rest of us Nigerians can’t wait for these Igbo/Ibo/IPOB to leave and form their own republic. The earlier the better so that these animals can leave for they are the ones that turned Nigeria to a zoo.
Speak for yourself, bayarabe

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by kollinzgee(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Kilometres:

Peter of Psquare does not have Yoruba friends?

When he kept mocking a Yoruba leader?

When yiibbo artistes mock Tinubu...they are woke?

This Igbos una no just get even small sense

Have peter ever mentioned the word "yoruba" throughout this campaign?has peter ever talked about the civil war?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by hopexter(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Brymo is using Igbos to revive his dead musical career.

Is he singing with them or what? Cos I don’t understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by APCnaPDP: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Majesty33:
95% of Westerners are bloody tribalist, be it the educated ones or the ones that have grew up in the midst of other tribes. It's a family thing. Imagine a comment from a well known musician whose music is heard across Nigeria. I wonder how their ladies who marry from other tribe feel. One of their ladies is dying to be in my arms and yet her comments about Igbos are so so negative knowing fully well that am from the south.

Mate, I know Yorubas and I can tell you that they are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. I don’t hate them, I just call out their hypocrisy. These people killed my uncle years ago because he wasn’t Yoruba via OPC. A lot of them are terrible, education doesn’t change their poor primitive mindset. It is only good when it favours them.

8 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by DriveByKiller: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

[/b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/dear-easterners-im-not-sorry-brymo-stands-by-igbo-presidency-comment/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7510735/brymo-igbo-presidency-may-pipe
he' has a right to his opinion and political choice but Brymo na illiterate. Can't write in English or pidgin English....when a celebrity thinks he's politically relevant grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by kessdivine4all: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Product of a smelly cu*nt the real coward was your Father

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Backpedal: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Nobody asked for your apology

M oron

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by DriveByKiller: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

[/b]

he has a right to his opinion and political choice but Brymo na illiterate. Can't write in English or pidgin English....when a celebrity thinks he's politically relevant grin
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by maestroferddi: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2023
No one cares about your yeye views...

Put the energy to revive your dead career...

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by joshuaidibia(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo that Olamide finished his career is trying every possible means to revive his dead music career

He should be ignored

Brymo fall my hand for that statement, but I don't think his music career is dead though. His songs are really good, just that Nigerians prefer beats to good lyrics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Light78: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Politics is now turning you to a beast.

As a good man, you should advise him and preach peace to him, but politics has already converted you to a beast including the people that gave you likes.

Oh, what a black nation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Timmi: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
arantess:

Speak for yourself, bayarabe

Empty head arantess, you have nothing better to say. Son of wailers from the land of wailing wailers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics / El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.