Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet (2475 Views)

Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm / Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet by remondo: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yeah I am so fed up with the way you damned people bring up your worthless children. There is No where anymore where the scammers are not infesting like CockroachesĀ  in a garbage dump. we idiots let you people into this world via internet and frankly I think you should be totally cut off. So thats not possible so why not just let your people die of aids and polio?
Why do other humanitarians come to your rescue?
You seem to be the worlds septic tank especially Nigeria when it comes to your children.
Just Google "Nigeria is a Toilet" and not ONLY are you one of the most filthy countries in the world I really think 80% of you would all be cowards if you tried to scam your African neighbor. I KNOW people in Nigeria and all are scammers.
I would LOVE to come there just to exterminate all the little Black Roaches but I know its endless now. Maybe a nuke would settle this then huh?
Honestly I used to be very non racist but now the word Nigger has New meaning for me and it Lives and breaths in Africa mostly Ghana and Nigeria. No wonder nothing comes from South Africa, the whites have cleaned the garbage out of the can there!
Please forgive me if you are honest and decent but everywhere I go now its African scam if money is involved.
And you people wonder why Blacks are discriminated here LOL!
You set the standard for me anyway.
Re: Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet by Rgp92: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
U mad bro
Re: Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
publicity stunt. worthless creature. angry
Re: Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet by EuroMeko(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet by denitro(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet by Ybutterfly: 3:56am On Sep 04, 2011
calm down
Re: Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet by remondo: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
Hey seriously, I used to be able to do business in USA without you young punks always looking for a scam.
Now everywhere I go you cockaroaches are there and soon your gonna see My Little Gun". Assholes get a Life or a Job but thats asking too much.
Re: Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet by remondo: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2011
Hey seriously, I used to be able to do business in USA without you young punks always looking for a scam.
Now everywhere I go you cockaroaches are there and soon your gonna see My Little Gun". Assholes get a Life or a Job but thats asking too much.

(1) (Reply)

Why Itsekiris Are Not Yorubas But Binis / What You Need To Know About The City Of Ibadan / Nigeria And Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.