Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? (41089 Views)

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? / Kwankwaso Is Making Obi's Pathway To Victory Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by sofeo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Alright!
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by femijamz: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
If Peter OBI win next month general election make my left hand bend

2 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Wickedfact: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Before you say Obi will win, if them put election on Monday morning, your papa fit come out from under the bed where him dey hide?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by benitwater(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fibonacci88:
With the buildup to the next elections, many permutations and projections have been thrown arround. The polls, projections all point to one winner. Peter Obi. This pill might be hard to swallow by PDP and APC as they are yet to understand why a structureless party is gathering so much momentum. I have made my own projections based on ANAP and the rececnt BANTUPAGE polls. While ANAP has been a very reputable poll with a decent track record, I was very pleased with the work done by BANTUPAGE hence the need for my own projection based on this two polls. I have attached my projections which i did with xcel. The zones in yellow shows zone i had to do a bit of adjustment. The other zones not colored are zones were the BANTUPAGE projections or ANAP was used without any further input. I had to separate lagos from SW cos 50% of registerd voters in SW are in lagos. Those who understand statistics would understand the need for this. The ANAP poll predicts a landslide for Obi, but I think the election will go down the wire even though Obi will win. Hence I had to combine with that of BANTU which drilled down into ethnicity and religion which will play a major role in this election.

SOUTH-SOUTH- I lowered LP party to get 50% though obi was given 66% on Bantu poll and 46% on ANAP. APC- 10%, PDP-20%

SOUTHWEST- No adjustment was made data from BantuPage.
SOUTHEAST- I had to use ANAP as i couldnt get any poll from Bantu.
NORTH CENTRAL- ANAP was used
NORTH WEST- No adjustment. I had to go with Bantu cos i feel the ANAP poll overstimated LP in this Zone
NORTH-EAST- I had to use Bantu poll even though it dint capture Borno, Yobe and Bauchi. I believe this is an APC stronghold. BANTU POLL gave the following- LP- 15, APC-12, PDP-37(This % didnt capture Borno, Yobe and Bauchi hence i had to do the adjustment.) LP- 15%, APC- 40%, PDP-37. This is APC stronghold hence i expect them to win this region.
SUMMARY
LP- 10,917,751
APC- 7,753,050
PDP- 7,279,552
NNPP- 2,427,785
Feel free to air your opinion. No insult or tribal slur. If you have a pathway for your candidate feel free to let us know.
keep dreaming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Walehelt(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Very funny guys

3 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Ceenaija(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Peter Obi the president we need.

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Dshocker(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shocker
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by micellgevity: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Awon oni yeye. HANNAH POLL KO GBRAMATU POLL NI Forget all these your statistics and let's meet on the day of election.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Throwback: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Who is the we ? Sha hope you would be given appointment is Bat wins

It is all about appointments for you if Obi could have won?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by opeldavid: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Peter Obi still has more work to do. We should no be carried away with subjective polls.

PO needs to penetrate the North. That is the key to winning this election.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Fibonacci88: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I don't mean to be rude, but you people are delusional.

You project LP to garner over 11 million votes? From where would they get that?

ANAP and whatever other poll you use offered sampled results. They are inferential statistics.

If you sampled 1000 respondents, and 60% want Obi, how do you generalize such result to a population of 93.5 million registered voters?

Remember, the survey was administer via phone calls, and we know that one limitation of the phone survey is that respondent always tend to be dishonest, or may not reveal their true intention for fear of being judged. You call someone who is in the midst of people shouting Obi, of course he would readily declare for Obi, but might vote someone else on election day.

Another limitation of the phone survey are the biases, such as coverage bias. Did the survey cover the whole country, or did it it miss a bulk of the true registered voters?
The same methodology used by ANAP was used to predict previous elections accurately. Same statistical methodology is used by organizations to predict sales and customer satisfaction. KPMG does random sampling of banks customers to rank banks based forcustomer satisfaction ranking. If this method is dishonest, why will reputable firms use this as a predictive tool. You dont expect them to call everybody thats where statistics comes in.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Scamburster(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
nero2face:
I am an Igbo, proudly one, and am voting for PO, but if my reason for voting him is on ethnic reasons then I oray he loose, but if am voting him FOR A BETTERNIGERIA then victory is his...vote PETER OBI for our future and the future of our country
Can others especially urchins make the same statement.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Throwback: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wickedfact:
Before you say Obi will win, if them put election on Monday morning, your papa fit come out from under the bed where him dey hide?

Hahahahaha!

Very wicked fact.

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Fibonacci88: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
micellgevity:
Awon oni yeye. HANNAH POLL KO GBRAMATU POLL NI Forget all these your statistics and let's meet on the day of election.
no be human beings u go meet for the polls??

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by MasterTeeUSA: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
NCentral for Obi...I think the pollster did not pay attention to LP Kogi Rally Lol. Good luck with that

Fibonacci88:
With the buildup to the next elections, many permutations and projections have been thrown arround. The polls, projections all point to one winner. Peter Obi. This pill might be hard to swallow by PDP and APC as they are yet to understand why a structureless party is gathering so much momentum. I have made my own projections based on ANAP and the rececnt BANTUPAGE polls. While ANAP has been a very reputable poll with a decent track record, I was very pleased with the work done by BANTUPAGE hence the need for my own projection based on this two polls. I have attached my projections which i did with xcel. The zones in yellow shows zone i had to do a bit of adjustment. The other zones not colored are zones were the BANTUPAGE projections or ANAP was used without any further input. I had to separate lagos from SW cos 50% of registerd voters in SW are in lagos. Those who understand statistics would understand the need for this. The ANAP poll predicts a landslide for Obi, but I think the election will go down the wire even though Obi will win. Hence I had to combine with that of BANTU which drilled down into ethnicity and religion which will play a major role in this election.

SOUTH-SOUTH- I lowered LP party to get 50% though obi was given 66% on Bantu poll and 46% on ANAP. APC- 10%, PDP-20%

SOUTHWEST- No adjustment was made data from BantuPage.
SOUTHEAST- I had to use ANAP as i couldnt get any poll from Bantu.
NORTH CENTRAL- ANAP was used
NORTH WEST- No adjustment. I had to go with Bantu cos i feel the ANAP poll overstimated LP in this Zone
NORTH-EAST- I had to use Bantu poll even though it dint capture Borno, Yobe and Bauchi. I believe this is an APC stronghold. BANTU POLL gave the following- LP- 15, APC-12, PDP-37(This % didnt capture Borno, Yobe and Bauchi hence i had to do the adjustment.) LP- 15%, APC- 40%, PDP-37. This is APC stronghold hence i expect them to win this region.
SUMMARY
LP- 10,917,751
APC- 7,753,050
PDP- 7,279,552
NNPP- 2,427,785
Feel free to air your opinion. No insult or tribal slur. If you have a pathway for your candidate feel free to let us know.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Acidosis(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You project LP to garner over 10 million votes? From where would they get that?

ANAP and whatever other poll you use offered sampled results. They are inferential statistics.

If you sampled 1000 respondents, and 60% want Obi, how do you generalize such result to a population of 93.5 million registered voters?

Remember, the survey was administered via phone calls, and we know that one limitation of the phone survey is that respondent always tend to be dishonest, or may not reveal their true intention for fear of being judged. You call someone who is in the midst of people shouting Obi, of course he would readily declare for Obi, but might vote someone else on election day.

Another limitation of the phone survey are the biases, such as coverage bias. Did the survey cover the whole country, or did it it miss a bulk of the true registered voters?

So you agree that there are people shouting Obi?

grin grin

February no far again...

He will get the vote from those people who are shouting Obi. You people don't even know what's going on in your own country grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Flier: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ceenaija:
Peter Obi the president we need.
There is no Path to victory for obi because the system does not favour him
Even if Obi wins 100 millon vote,there is no way he can win election if he doesn't win 25% in 24 States,something that is practically impossible for him to achieve
Obi will get enough votes in SS,SE,SW and NC but forget the rest he won't get 10%

3 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by OldNairalander(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by EverGrand: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dey play.

The 'back-to-reality' crash landing you people would have would be televised.

I don't know who's gassing you up. Keep inflating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ovieigho(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You project LP to garner over 10 million votes? From where would they get that?

Remember, the survey was administered via phone calls, and we know that one limitation of the phone survey is that respondent always tend to be dishonest, or may not reveal their true intention for fear of being judged. You call someone who is in the midst of people shouting Obi, of course he would readily declare for Obi, but might vote someone else on election day.

Well this your assertions is applicable to all the PArties …

So statistics is still right
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by OldNairalander(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Quoted for record purposes.
I will personally track you to help you bend it.
I mean every word of it. Unless you're not in Nigeria

femijamz:
If Peter OBI win next month general election make my left hand bend

6 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by EverGrand: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fibonacci88:

no be human beings u go meet for the polls??

Na only Obidients go vote sef.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Osariemen12: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
God bless everyone who votes for Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso.

Leprosy to every hand that votes for Tinubu; death to him or her if Tinubu wins.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Odogwujoy: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Me. Peter Obi is already confirmed as the winner
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Wickedfact: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
opeldavid:
Peter Obi still has more work to do. We should no be carried away with subjective polls.

PO needs to penetrate the North. That is the key to winning this election.

Peter Obi is a big fool. In Sokoto the seat of the caliphate, the campaign coordinator for Labour party is an Igbo man. In Lagos, it is an Igbo man.

Would labour party in Anambra accept of an Hausa or Fulani or Yoruba man is made the campaign coordinator in Anambra or Abia?

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ubest1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
It going to happe because this the first Nigerian are coming believing their vote will count God bless PMB for BVAS #Obi we want
tunapawizzy:
As much as I want Obi, I dont see it happening this way
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Judgesledge(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Roboto11:
Some got hopes and dreams..

We've got ways and means...
Any avid student of history and humanity will tell you that hopes and dreams ultimately triumphs and has been the fulcrum upon which successful societies are built, little wonder Martin Luther had a DREAM

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Wickedfact: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Odogwujoy:
Me. Peter Obi is already confirmed as the winner

Someone that will still collect permission from Simon Ekpa before coming out on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ChukwuObe: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
These people are very delusional if they think Obi will get up to 1 million in the SW what Awolowo did not get from their region. February is very much around the corner

5 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by TheChameleon: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hahaha

Labour Party will get half the votes APC gets in the NW.

That's enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
These permutations hugely represent the current sentiments of voters but "may not" exactly play out to the latter, on the day of elections. However, I think you've been too generous with votes dished out to NNPP.

Kwankwaso is unarguably popular in Kano state, but that's about where his political might holds sway. It doesn't even imply that he'll get up to 70 percent of Kano votes cause of the presence of an Atiku and whether you choose to admit it or not, the presence of the ruling party which is going to be enough to garner votes for Tinubu.

If Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso gets up to 2million votes in this year's Presidential election, OP quote this comment and send your bank details. I'll credit you a 5K for a job well done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.