Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,355 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

He Impregnated A Lady While Having A Fiancee. Reconciled With His Fiancee But No - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Impregnated A Lady While Having A Fiancee. Reconciled With His Fiancee But No (271 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Impregnated A Lady While Having A Fiancee. Reconciled With His Fiancee But No by Amechiwap(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
“Sir, I’m the one that posted about her boyfriend who got her pregnant reconciling with his ex girlfriend and the girl coming to live with him. Sir, right now I am as confused as ever.
Remember when I got pregnant my boyfriend never denied because he knows I wasn’t seeing any other person. Now due to his reconcilation with his ex and the insults from her I decided to back off completely
Read more https:///3vKGahK

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Talking Culture In Marriage / "I Told Them I Didn't Want Kids" - Man With 7 Baby Mamas Give Clarification (vid / Archived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.