Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love (1414 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by VawulenceProMax: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
I have this guy that rents one of my flats, he just hammer and bought a new Benz ml350 . This guy hardly stays at home now. He is always in the hotel with hoes. He invites me sometimes and gets me a very fat yansh hoe to knack. Yes I like him for that. But I don't like the punishment he is giving his beautiful wife. I know most people will say after a few years you get tired of the woman. That shit makes no sense to me. If you truly love her , you can't just get tired of her except if she nags or makes you uncomfortable.
The woman dey enter my eyes, las las she will be sucking my dick
Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by DispatcherLagos: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Are you married?
If yes, what are you doing knacking a wh0re?
If no, how do you know this....."you can't just get tired of her except if she nags or makes you uncomfortable."?
Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by Zonefree(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2023

Werey sex starved audio nairaland landlord!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by habsydiamond(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
I hope we won't see a trend on a tenant killed his landlord because he was sleeping with his wife... op be careful o

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by cavreek: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Confusion everywhere.
I think u're more confused than ur friend
Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by marlow1962(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
If the woman cheat now, internet go dy in flames say she cheat.
Me self, our own dy our body sha
Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by PerfectStranger(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Person Dey Order fat ass give u,still pay for you to knack, yet you’re still having this evil mindset.

What is the color of your problem oga landlord?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by VawulenceProMax: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Person Dey Order fat ass give u,still pay for you to knack, yet you’re still having this evil mindset.

What is the color of your problem oga landlord?
grin
Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by Prettygirl200(f): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2023
A kid that's still under his parents is claiming landlord, landlord kposiogi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by PerfectStranger(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
A kid that's still under his parents is claiming landlord, landlord kposiogi!!!
Hey farm tool, What are you doing here when your customers are outside waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by VawulenceProMax: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Hey farm tool, What are you doing here when your customers are outside waiting for you.
the prettygirl200 has been on my balls ever since I said I am not fucking her because my friend told me she has staphylococcus

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by DEROXMAN: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omo I Bleep one girl today she just dey smell I so much hate it

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by Nyascobar1414: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
DEROXMAN:

Like fish or rotten egg?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by VawulenceProMax: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
DEROXMAN:
I no why naija girls toto dey smell like rotten egg. Prettygirl200

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I have this guy that rents one of my flats, he just hammer and bought a new Benz ml350 . This guy hardly stays at home now. He is always in the hotel with hoes. He invites me sometimes and gets me a very fat yansh hoe to knack. Yes I like him for that. But I don't like the punishment he is giving his beautiful wife. I know most people will say after a few years you get tired of the woman. That shit makes no sense to me. If you truly love her , you can't just get tired of her except if she nags or makes you uncomfortable.

Hey

No vex

You fit help me with 4k?
Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by Aw6793: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
F
Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aw6793:

Same you I saw him sending something to. Now you are asking for more. No be like say you Sabi am before o. You didn't even tell him thanks. I wanted to comment but I say ma no put mouth for wetin no concern me. Now you are shamelessly back to ask him or 4k

How did you know I didn't thank him and what do you know about me?

If you knew what I am passing through, you wouldn't say these things.
Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by DEROXMAN: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Like fish or rotten egg?
fish bro

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love by VawuIenceProMax: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2023
DEROXMAN:
fish bro
wtf grin

(1) (Reply)

The Comments On The Posts About J Boogy Surprised Me. / 10 Red Flags That Show We Are Living In A Prison Planet / My Girl Is Acting Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.