Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center (18539 Views)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by naptu2: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2023
INEC Nigeria @inecnigeria

The Independent National Electoral Commission has further simplified the collection of Permanent Voters’ Cards at the Ward level. Registered voters can simply text specific information to any of the two dedicated numbers below to locate their collection points �

♦️Get Your PVC

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1611466058535403521

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by naptu2: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2023

INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, today led a delegation to the National Youth Service Corps headquarters, Abuja on a courtesy visit. The Acting Director General, NYSC, Mrs Christy Uba, and her management team received the delegation.

In his remarks, Prof Yakubu described corps members as “the most reliable, patriotic, educated and the largest election duty staff” in Nigeria.

He pledged that INEC would continue to place premium on their security and provide insurance cover for emergencies.

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1611376686381125632

5 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by naptu2: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2023
2023 General Election: Corps Members With Disabilities To Serve As Presiding Officers

Friday 6th January 2023

Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Mahmood Yakubu

has assured that National Youth Corps Members with disabilities will be engaged as Presiding Officers for the 2023 General Election.

Prof. Yakubu gave the assurance today when he led a delegation comprising National Commissioners, Directors and the technical team to the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) headquarters in Abuja on a courtesy visit.

He said: “INEC is an equal opportunities employer. We want to give every Nigerian the opportunity not only to vote, irrespective of circumstances like a physical challenge, but also to participate in the conduct of elections where necessary.

“In Osun State, for the first time, we included corps members who had physical disabilities (as ad-hoc staff for the governorship election) and spoke to the security agencies, political parties, and the communities to protect these corps members. And they (corps members) discharged their duties like every other Nigerian. We were impressed by what we did in Osun and we will involve all corps members, irrespective of their disabilities as Presiding Officers for the (2023) general election.”

The INEC Chairman also commended the management of the NYSC for its consistent support of the Commission over the years. His words: “We are here to thank you, DG (Director General), and the NYSC for your consistent support. The truth is that INEC cannot conduct elections without the NYSC. I have said it severally and I won’t be tired of saying that our national youth corps members are the most educated, reliable, readily available, patriotic, the largest number of election duty staff in the country and the youngest.”

He pledged that the Commission would continue to operate within the framework of the existing Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Commission and the NYSC. At the same time, he assured his hosts that INEC would continue to place a high premium on the security of corps members on election duty.

He said: “We have insurance cover in the event of an injury or other emergencies for all corps members involved in election duty. And working with the security agencies, we will also extend protection and security to the youth corps members’ lodges when they deploy to the field on election day. We had unhappy experiences before when some hoodlums raided the corpers’ lodges in some places while the youth corps members were out on election duty. We will continue to do whatever it takes to protect and guarantee the security and welfare of the youth corps members.”

Responding, the Acting Director General of the NYSC, Mrs Christy Uba pledged that the NYSC would continue to partner with INEC to deliver its mandate. On preparations for the 2023 General Election, she disclosed that the NYSC management had directed State Coordinators to encourage corps members to register on the INEC Portal (before the deadline) for the election.

She also said that the Corps Welfare and Health Services Department Staff had visited the States to assure corps members and staff of the commitment of NYSC/INEC to their safety while on election duty.

https://inecnews.com/2023-general-election-corps-members-with-disabilities-to-serve-as-presiding-officers/

2 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Racoon(m): 5:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Nice one @naptu2. Always creating educative threads that help sensitise and mobilise people toward good cause.

Now another great one have been created. Get informed and then educate others people. I was @ a PVC collection centre yesterday and was so much impressed with the turn out of electorate who came for collection.

In fact there are couple of young people who turned voter eligible age especially last year who kept on expressing their disenchantment with the deplorable situation in Nigeria and their determination to change the political direction of this nation. Onward to the people revolution.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Good one coming from INEC

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has all the votes in the bag already.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Fibonacci88: 5:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Let me post on my timeline.
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by southsouthking(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Dear Inec, Please Save Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by tonididdy(m): 6:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Welcome INEC

You are improving but do something about the crowds and disorderliness at collection centers.

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Britishcoins(m): 6:06am On Jan 07, 2023
So much stress just to get pvc, I am sure half of eligible voters will be tired of all this...

And it is next month that is election

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Administration1: 6:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Correct
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by dochenaj: 6:10am On Jan 07, 2023
How much does the life insurance pay out in the case of death or debilitating injury to the INEC/NYSC officials working during the elections?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by morikee: 6:10am On Jan 07, 2023
INEC doing all its best to make sure there is free and fair election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Kwestionair: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You go carry all the votes give am na.. you think Nigeria stopped in Lagos
You will learn

7 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Sholaayeni070: 6:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Fraud news

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Whois(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2023
The PVCs of those that applied for transfer are available for collection in the Local Governments and Registration Areas where they intend to vote and not in the State or Local Government where they carried out the transfer.

Does this news apply to transferred pvc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by BryanWyatt: 6:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Ok
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Trustyourself: 6:41am On Jan 07, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

If only you know the damages ethnicity has done to this country.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by crowther15(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Is a good development. I just got mine now. Although, it takes some some minutes before they reply you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Grape1: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Message sent but no response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by EmmyDJourno: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Which kind Tinubu people headline be this cheesy
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by SenatePresdo(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2023
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1611376686381125632

Do you know the deadline for collection of PVC?
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Why are you angry? After all you all said Obi is winning Lagos cheesy
Kwestionair:

You go carry all the votes give am na.. you think Nigeria stopped in Lagos
You will learn

3 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by tk4radi: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2023

This Information was so helpful...
I have seen the locations for 7 wards near me sef.

I AM GOING TO BROADCAST THEM NOW..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2023
I'm Chinedu Obizor from Agulu, Anambra State.

I'm not an ethnic bigot, Tinubu the rightful Canditate has my vote and that of my family.
Trustyourself:

If only you know the damages ethnicity has done to this country.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by tk4radi: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm Chinedu Obizor from Agulu, Anambra State.

I'm not an ethnic bigot, Tinubu the rightful Canditate has my vote and that of my family.
Your vote is your right bro.

Vote Peacefully, and protect your vote after Voting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Didijiji: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2023
INEC return my NGN12

I have sent 3 SMS no response

I go sue una for Sharia court o

Modified: 3 SMS RECEIVED. It works guys!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Ekpeitit(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2023
IPOB PVC COLLECTION CENTRE IS ON NAIRALAND AND TWITTER. grin
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Kwestionair: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Why are you angry? After all you all said Obi is winning Lagos cheesy

Understanding is far from you chief.
Read my post again to understand. You can use your thugs in Lagos to win by small margin but you have no thugs anywhere else outside Lagos.
Tinubu the president of Lagos!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Jostoman: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Mitsurugi(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

All? Stop being delusional kiddo. In my house, our 2 PVCs are definitely not going to the Blubbering BAT undecided
Re: INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center by Mitsurugi(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:
INEC return my NGN12

I have sent 3 SMS no response

I go sue una for Sharia court o

Modified: 3 SMS RECEIVED. It works guys!

Na people like you no dey gree make food done before you begin chop am from fire cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Postponement Of Presidential Election A Coup- Donald Duke / Gej's Ambition Destroyed Traditional Institutions - NSCIA / Nigerian Navy Deploys 16 Warships To Guard Oil Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.