Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (51505 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Blaze14k: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

If eventually grin

I wish, I hope, by God's grace, are you God bla bla bla are the consolation speeches of Obingo

I pity una grin

Bro abeg park one syd tribal bigot. Una even worse pass hausa. Even if tinubu win it wont take anything away from me na both of us go suffer am. But if extends his hands to a member of my family one person must collect

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SlurUsername1: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2023
mceze:

Are you not also a monkey? They whites sees all blacks as monkey. You better wise up. You are a slave to the system.

YES and obipig will be the one to challenge the system. Incoherent jargons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SlurUsername1: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro abeg park one syd tribal bigot. Una even worse pass hausa. Even if tinubu win it wont take anything away from me na both of us go suffer am. But if extends his hands to a member of my family one person must collect
If that thieving bastard n ipob sympathising terrorists obipig will be the one to save Nigeria, I'd rather Nigeria scatter kpatakpata

5 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Datti don even abandon Obi with him empty field show of shame campaign

Mumu, Those 2 states are apc stronghold states bt the smart voters who don't come out for rallies are voting Peter Obi. There are many silent Obidients.

2 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by limeta(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Work done on Twitter, Facebook and nairaland indeed.
Awon okoro chestbeating Ipob terrorist, u eyes go soon clear

If only you trust your self
Here you are on nairaland just when i thought those on social media were robots
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Blaze14k: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Where is Datti?

Bro abeg get of my mention.. datti na my broda abi na my papa. Grow up. If u like die of high bp if tinubu lose. I no even know say yorubas are so tribalistic to the core. Corny ppl

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by limeta(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Datti don scam Obi grin grin

Kid go back to bed

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by onuman: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Disgrace awaits obidindinrin and his worthless followers come feb 25
If we don't choose the most qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi, then Atiku gets the win.

Tinubu, the epileptic and ex drug trafficking baron, will NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Reno Omokri knows why he has been insulting Obi and the Obidients. It is for Atiku's gain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Blaze14k: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

If that thieving bastard n ipob sympathising terrorists obipig will be the one to save Nigeria, I'd rather Nigeria scatter kpatakpata

Go carry gun now i dey beg u

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Fortruth: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2023
That Reno you can just look at him and know he ain’t gettin laid for such a long time, maybe never chop Toto since 2007. He is so happy to be with PDP for so many years and brags about it. Much to do about nothing. Even his voice, If I was Atiku I would be suspecting him on a downlow level
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Akanbimi: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Congratulations obi on your new position

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Putinofrussia: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Pls,you dont have to insult Obi.He has never,to my knowledge,abused any of the candidates or anybody.All insults should be hurled at the gravely unruly followers.The illiterate Igbos like and co.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by PeterObi4LP: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Why are Y'all worried about Obi wether he'll win or not? Since he can't win let him be and focus your attention to those that will win.

2 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by onuman: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

Disgrace awaits your drug trafficking baron, Tinubu.
How on earth do you think President Buhari will hand Nigeria over to a man who forfeited $460,000 drug trafficking money to the US government?
Buhari will not leave a Pariah state of Nigeria under an established drug trafficking baron.

4 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by wwwkaycom(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
JASONjnr:
The point is very simple...

I've reduced how much time I spend to battle online to create awareness because I noticed that many bits online will do the jobs to destroy Tinubu and Atiku especially on this forum.

Offline, I've seen lots of people even northerners pushing their support for Obi and it's welcoming.

Tinubu is using an old political campaign strategy of damage control system to run this 2023 election while the people are tired of the APC government and will do alot to end it.

He's overwhelmed by the turn up...that's because they people know that there will be money to share there....
Stupid narratives as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by ada9ja(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra

Jonathan pulled the biggest crowd in 2015 n still lost....

Crowd no be vote as you guys claimed one million matches are not votes

U say no where to gather crowd... Yet we don't rent crowds....but votes will shock u guys

2 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Littlefingerjp: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

They Will never learn, just watch it snow ball into Biafra or death chant after February. They will insult the whole country, call everyone Animals, call the country a zoo, call yorubas slaves , call hausas almajiri jihadist terrorists and expect these people to vote in an iboman in the next 4yrs.

If an ibo man is going to be the Messiah to save Nigeria, I better not have him
And Yu and your generation will continue to suffer from your bitterness and foolishness..

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Diligence: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Why are these dregs so afraid of Dr Peter Obi.

Remember SWOT Analysis?

Obi is APCPDP greatest T!

Too late, because the youths & millions of Nigerians have decided to vote Obi-Datti2023!

It's on record that LP postponed Ondo rally due to the clash that led to loss of lives & property. But for APC: Oh they are used to dancing on the graves of innocent Nigerians massacred all over Nigeria. They even bathe with their blood as vampires they are! They bring Sorrows, Tears & Blood, and they don't care!

Take Back Your Country
VoteWisely
ItIsNowOrNever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by goaldynman(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2023
The masturbating of Thief.nubu batsards in this thread shows that Thief.nubu just gathered a lot of imbeciles in nairaland to be fooling themselves here everyday!

Reno Omockery has become their god that any nonsense he post they will start dancing naked like lunatics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SugarGirl44(f): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
Reno Omokri have simply proven himself overtime that he is just a rabble rouser with no iota of sense. I used to think this man was intelligent and sensible. I was wrong.2023 really make me understand many people.

Anybody who doesn’t support your lamba obituary is suddenly unintelligent.
So now intelligence is measured by support for obi?
And you don’t know you’re the one with a serious problem?
You’re a wicked fanatic who doesn’t respect people’s choices, boko haram and isis no do pass laidat before they call them terrorists.
Seek help.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Simplythebest: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Like u are buying fuel N80 and Obidents are buying N500. If u look at it very well u are suffering more than Obidents. Keep deceiving ur self
YorubaNiBaba:

3 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Littlefingerjp: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1611394303133372416
grin grin wink smiley cheesy
I smell fear all around.. Nobody is tackling Sowore, Nobody is tackling Kwankwanso..This two people have done little or no campaign so far and no one is talking about them..At the beginning,We were told Labour party has no structure and Yu expect such party to pull a crowd like the PDAPC??
Yu guys are so funny,Do Yu guys even know the people that consists of a campaign rally??
When Million march was held,Yu guys said e no count..Now campaign rally dey hold with lots of paid crowd oo and yu want us to be bother.. PETER OBI IS YOUR NIGHTMARE, LIVE WITH IT
Whether he wins or not,I believe strongly that for the first time under democracy, NIGERIANS FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT and it won't take long for the light to come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by TrumpDonald2: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Even Rivers State had low turn out

Election no far again. E go shock una. My happiness is that Thieffnubu will not win. If Obi doesn't win it's definitely not Thieffnubu. ObiDatti 2023

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Askng(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Olusegun Obasanjo & Atiku Abubakar

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by goaldynman(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Where is Datti?

So if you see Datti in the next rally will you hang yourself?

For your info, Datti wife and Obi wife had town hall meeting with Ekiti women this week when they held rally in the state!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Littlefingerjp: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Anybody who doesn’t support your lamba obituary is suddenly unintelligent.
So now intelligence is measured by support for obi?
And you don’t know you’re the one with a serious problem?
You’re a wicked fanatic who doesn’t respect people’s choices, boko haram and isis no do pass laidat before they call them terrorists.
Seek help.
When your drug lord went to visit OBJ,OBJ Sabi road but now wey OBJ endorse OBI, your balablu say e no Sabi road..I wonder how Reno sleeps at night because he sold his soul because of money..The same RENO that praised Peter early last year,What changed in PETER in just few months,Money my brother..WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by jamace(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Reno is very dull. He cannot even deduce that since Peter Obi followers are mainly converts from APC and PDP , they will not want to openly show their faces in Peter Obi campaign grounds for fear of persecution from their former parties. They are operating under cover for now.

Surely, the converts hearts and minds are with Peter Obi and will vote him on the D-Day.

If you love Nigeria, vote Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by TrumpDonald2: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
grin grin wink smiley cheesy
I smell fear all around.. Nobody is tackling Sowore, Nobody is tackling Kwankwanso..This two people have done little or no campaign so far and no one is talking about them..At the beginning,We were told Labour party has no structure and Yu expect such party to pull a crowd like the PDAPC??
Yu guys are so funny,Do Yu guys even know the people that consists of a campaign rally??
When Million march was held,Yu guys said e no count..Now campaign rally dey hold with lots of paid crowd oo and yu want us to be bother.. PETER OBI IS YOUR NIGHTMARE, LIVE WITH IT
Whether he wins or not,I believe strongly that for the first time under democracy, NIGERIANS FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT and it won't take long for the light to come

No mind urchins like Moh247 and the rest. It's obvious to everyone that coming to campaign rally is mobilization. You spend money for it. The urchin was saying that PH turnout was low grin grin so for him mind, PH will vote Thieffnubu.

The people have made up their minds. They know who they will vote for. This election will shock them.

Urchins thinking that Kano will vote Thieffnubu ahead of Kwankwaso and Atiku grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Ancestortinubu: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2023
This idiot doesn't even behave as someone who has been in western world. He's just whining Imbecyles and bastard urchins.

2 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by erospecial: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2023
With Omokri, Bwala, Deji and Dino; Atiku won't be different from Buhari's aids. Nigeria is in trouble of sycophants.
These same Atiku aids couldn't speak against Buhari APC bad govt!

3 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra

I don't know why some of us here are so stupid and senseless. Someone on his own sold all Nigeria had at a price far below it's worth causing grand unemployment. Someone u said he will enrich his friends. Someone who his principal regrets hiring as num 2 citizen, or is it the drug peddler with no identity that always says emilokan and gaffs at any slightest exposure. Two of them are even too old to help this country. They really need to help their health. Some of us really sound like fools I swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.