Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? (1953 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Emperormartin(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2023
As the topic goes, what is that weird thing your partner either your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend have asked you to do and you're still considering it or have actually done it...

I will go first!!!

Just recently this year the girl I've been dating since last year January told me I should perforate my ear... That it'll be cool on me wearing earrings...

It's funny though but Since that time I've been thinking about it cos it's kinda weird to me

Now over to you, What's yours
Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Nehe007(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Emperormartin:
As the topic goes, what is that weird thing your partner either your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend have asked you to do and you're still considering it or have actually done it...

I will go first!!!

Just recently this year the girl I've been dating since last year January told me I should perforate my ear... That it'll be cool on me wearing earrings...

It's funny though but Since that time I've been thinking about it cos it's kinda weird to me

Did u do it?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Emperormartin(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Nehe007:
Did u do it?
I said earlier I've been pondering over it but just two days ago I jokingly told her I'll do it if I manage to travel outside the shores of this country...

But what surprised me initially was her weird demands.

That's why I wanna know more from you guys in nairaland
Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Okporiaku: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Emperormartin:

I said earlier I've been pondering over it but just two days ago I jokingly told her I'll do it if I manage to travel outside the shores of this country...

But what surprised me initially was her weird demands.

That's why I wanna know more from you guys in nairaland

Oga no do am oo
Be wise

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2023
That I should sponsor her Polytechnic education. undecided sad

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2023
That I should sponsor her Polytechnic education. undecided

So weird.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Tit4Tat1(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

That I should sponsor her Polytechnic education. undecided

So weird.

Comrade she be wan tension you grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Fedrick100: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Emperormartin:

I will go first!!!

That’s nothing wrong with it, the girl just love bad boys and she wants you to look bad for her

My girlfriend sef likes me putting on earrings, she just likes bad boy moves

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Emperormartin:

I will go first!!!

Don't do it.

If u do, the next thing, she'll ask you to wash her pants.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Baronthecelebri: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Simp
Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Silentgroper(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Emperormartin:

I will go first!!!

It is nt so weird. I knw a guy tht wears nose ring...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Silentgroper(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:

That’s nothing wrong with it, the girl just love bad boys and she wants you to look bad for her

My girlfriend sef likes me putting on earrings, she just likes bad boy moves
My last one wanted me to wear dread or plait my my hear... These chicks and their wants 4 bad boys though.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Lalami3232(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
She say make I give her more time. Me wey dey even think say 24hrs is too small for me, na she dey say make I give her more time. Joke apart eeh ladies, a programmer that gives you 1hour of his time daily has given you what nobody else can give you.
Make I use this small time take advise majority of una. Abeg use this 2023 to learn a lucrative skill. I'm a product of skill and Oluwa no dey shame me. Learning a skill better pass yahoo oooo, take this anywhere.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga/Madam, instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Fedrick100: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
My last one wanted me to wear dread or plait my my hear... These chicks and their wants 4 bad boys though.

I already have dread and earrings,if you see how my girl dey wants me around her this days

She just wants me to look bad for her

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Lance00009: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Before u act like a bad boy
Ask yourself which lady will marry a jobless bad boy with earring and tattoo

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Silentgroper(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:

I already have dread and earrings,if you see how my girl dey wants me around her this days

She just wants me to look bad for her
In my case, i didnt bulge. Bt i do fancy wearing having them on...
Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by tobenuel(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
She told me to love her

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by tayo60(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lalami3232:
She say make I give her more time. Me wey dey even think say 24hrs is too small for me, na she dey say make I give her more time. Joke apart eeh ladies, a programmer that gives you 1hour of his time daily has given you what nobody else can give you.
Make I use this small time take advise majority of una. Abeg use this 2023 to learn a lucrative skill. I'm a product of skill and Oluwa no dey shame me. Learning a skill better pass yahoo oooo, take this anywhere.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga/Madam, instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"
Can you teach me?
Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Samfloxin(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
She asked me to do transfer... I no dey do transfer
Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Hypnotise: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Emperormartin:

I will go first!!!

Piercing your ear outside will get you more love and affection if not them go just dey look you like jjc. New breed of Africans

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
There was this particular young woman I was FWB with. So a couple of times when we were in the thick of some breathtaking, brain-bursting, genital-dripping romps , she'd mutter under her erotic breath 'cum inside me ...baby, please babe, ple...ase"

Now that was weird because...wtf? cheesy

Wouldn't let my seeds near those yearning ovaries mehn. Not me Ma! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
The idiot girl said that i should fvck her from the ass, why i go leave pussy dey fvck anus when i no dey ment..i dump the bitch shaperly
Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by detectivejones: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Any girl that ask you to open your ear and nose, grow beards, keep dreads, tattoo your skin, wear oversized t-shirts on a tattered jean, cross a slingbag across your chest, sag until your briefs are showing has her eyes on a guy somewhere doing these things. My 2kobo

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? by Peterrio: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Merch:
The idiot girl said that i should fvck her from the ass, why i go leave pussy dey fvck anus when i no dey ment..i dump the bitch shaperly
one man meat is another one's poison oh

Something way I dey find

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story: How I Dealt With My Independent American Girlfriend / Beautiful Girl Killed By Boyfriend / The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.