Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,412 members, 7,755,035 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 12:31 AM

Only God Can Stop Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Can Stop Tinubu (1200 Views)

Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by Naijabad: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
SerikiFulani:
In all honesty,I want Peter obi to be Nigeria's next president.

But from the look of things,Only the Almighty God can stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu from becoming Nigeria's next president.

Tinubu has the power of Incumbency

He has the current Number 2 and Number 4 most powerful man in Nigeria as his boys ( V.P & Speaker )

He has the support of so many northern governors....From Zulum to Ganduje to Masari to Lalong

He has money at his disposal....If Tinubu needs 20 billion naira today,Sanwo olu alone can drop it.

He has the men that run the streets as his boys etc Kabaka in Edo state and MC oluomo in Lagos state....These two men I mentioned got thousands of loyal supporters at their beck and disposal

His daughter is the Iyaloja General of Lagos state.....That woman only need to issue a decree to all market women in Lagos to vote her Father or get punished heavily.

If you know Lagos markets so well, you'll know they don't play with the Iyaloja cos she's very strict.

Tinubu has supporters from the Corporate world.....I'm talking Big players like Adenuga,Dangote,Wale Tinubu etc

More than 70 percent of Entertainers support Tinubu

More than 90 percent of Yoruba actors/actresses support Tinubu

I can go on but let's stop

Only God can stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Nigerians will stop him. Watch out.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by chinchum(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Common sense? Is this a joke? It is an insult to the collective sensibilities of intelligent Nigerians to use that word in the same sentence as someone with mental decline.

It is better you say that he and shettima will not be fighting each other in the market square like PDP. That's more befitting of his current age induced mental status.
you cant give what you dont have even if you have no "mental declination"Voting someone empty is worse. An empty student with the best of pen and cursive hand writing will fail woefully.

Hate will make you focus on intangibles because you want to castigate.

Messi as he ages have declined in his football prowess in the past years but you still want him in your team.

I am certain to my gut he is quite intelligent compared to virtually all Nigerian politicians. His appearance belies this fact though. I have studied him in the past 22 years at least.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu that could not win Osun his state for his cousin and apc abi
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by OKOATA(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
MyMouth:

Forget it, it will be very difficult to defeat an incumbent president from a majority tribe in Nigeria. Jonathan lost because he played gentle man and he is not from a majority tribe. Once Tinubu or Atiku wins, they will definitely do 2 terms wether we like it or not.
So they can also keep giving the incumbent? The way you guys talk sef, so you mean the way you talk APC can rule forever?
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by Oluwadare316(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
drlateef:

In fact the greatest supporter of Tinubu is God Himself. This is a done deal. God knows who’s best to govern Nigeria.
LOL
When did God tell u.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
chinchum:
you cant give what you dont have even if you have no "mental declination"Voting someone empty is worse. An empty student with the best of pen and cursive hand writing will fail woefully.

Hate will make you focus on intangibles because you want to castigate.

Messi as he ages have declined in his football prowess in the past years but you still want him in your team.

I am certain to my gut he is quite intelligent compared to virtually all Nigerian politicians. His appearance belies this fact though. I have studied him in the past 22 years at least.
Who hates or loves Tinubu? He's done nothing for or against me. I live, work and pay my taxes in my state.

Comparing Messi with Tinubu is an oxymoron. Messi is mentally fit and is in good condition for his job. Tinubu isn't physically or mentally sound as evidenced by his ramblings and repeated visits to London hospitals.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by chinchum(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Who hates or loves Tinubu? He's done nothing for or against me. I live, work and pay my taxes in my state.

Comparing Messi with Tinubu is an oxymoron. Messi is mentally fit and is in good condition for his job. Tinubu isn't physically or mentally sound as evidenced by his ramblings and repeated visits to London hospitals.
let me know when the president job becomes that of a bricklayer or a wrestler. The Tinubu i know is a casual talker, while he may not be an orator, he does not speak uptightly and most times does not use a script. I am sure you left many of the wonderful things he said to convince yourself he has suffered mental decline.

Campaigns grounds and period are rigorous and there are many gaffes. Top Pdp spokespersons in Dino Melaye and Bwalla have all commited gaffes asking Nigerians to vote APC. Peter obi has called Nassarawa a country, he has said Naanu in a CNN interview. In fact Obi was clearly out of depth in the CNN interview. He lies a lot and provide bogus statistics. I can bet there are more gaffes , but they are less covered because they are not the candidate to beat. I am not foolish to begin to think that is mental decline. Tinubu mentioned he had a knee replacement surgery in the recent past and his walking may be slower.

1 Like

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
chinchum:
let me know when the president job becomes that of a bricklayer or a wrestler. The Tinubu i know is a casual talker, while he may not be an orator, he does not speak uptightly and most times does not use a script. I am sure you left many of the wonderful things he said to convince yourself he has suffered mental decline.

Campaigns grounds and period are rigorous and there are many gaffes. Top Pdp spokespersons in Dino Melaye and Bwalla have all commited gaffes asking Nigerians to vote APC. Peter obi has called Nassarawa a country, he has said Naanu in a CNN interview. In fact Obi was clearly out of depth in the CNN interview. He lies a lot and provide bogus statistics. I can bet there are more gaffes , but they are less covered because they are not the candidate to beat. I am not foolish to begin to think that is mental decline. Tinubu mentioned he had a knee replacement surgery in the recent past and his walking may be slower.

Buhari that's not a wrestler and spent more time in London abi? I really dont blame anyone. Afterall our president always dey London. Country dey autopilot.

Has Tinubu attended the same CNN interviews? Nor be townhall of (bubalaba according to him) he dey organize for people to answer questions for am?

His list of gaffes require spiritual encyclopedias now. They are mosly used for comedy now in north and south.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
SerikiFulani:

But from the look of things,Only the Almighty God can stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu from becoming Nigeria's next president.

He has the current Number 2 and Number 4 most powerful man in Nigeria as his boys ( V.P & Speaker )

He has the support of so many northern governors....From Zulum to Ganduje to Masari to Lalong

He has money at his disposal....If Tinubu needs 20 billion naira today,Sanwo olu alone can drop it.

He has the men that run the streets as his boys etc Kabaka in Edo state and MC oluomo in Lagos state....These two men I mentioned got thousands of loyal supporters at their beck and disposal

His daughter is the Iyaloja General of Lagos state.....That woman only need to issue a decree to all market women in Lagos to vote her Father or get punished heavily.

If you know Lagos markets so well, you'll know they don't play with the Iyaloja cos she's very strict.

Tinubu has supporters from the Corporate world.....I'm talking Big players like Adenuga,Dangote,Wale Tinubu etc

For with God, through sane Nigerians, Tinubu must be Impossible

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by Felabrity: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thunder fire the Tinubu

He is lose back and front
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by joyandfaith: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:
Last time I checked, Jonathan had power of incumbency and PDP controlled all the federal structure but he was removed as a sitting president, not to talk of Tinubu who is not a president ....

All what your write up is pointing at Tinubu rigging himself in against the wish of Nigerians because he has people in various offices, you see why Nigerians dont want him...

Fixed.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu by ukenke: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Indeed God will never allow a druggie rule Nigeria. Tufiaqua

SerikiFulani:

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Hausa/ Fulani Man Will Climb This Pole To See Tinubu Except Obi / Lagos Agbero In Trouble If LP Candidate Wins. See What He Vowed To Do To Them / Breaking News!!!labour Party Has Won Cross River State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.