Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe (21002 Views)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2023
tongue
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by iamsolasoul(f): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Give as it moves you if na 100 na 100 if na 5 million no wahala

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Jones4190(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Abi1985:
Since the time I was born, I have never seen a pastor carry gun and force person to give offerings or tithe.

So why are churches getting bad rep? No be by force to give, if you do not want to give, then do not give. After all, na your own money, so it is up to you to give or not to give. If you feel pressure or you are reluctant to give, please do not give at all.

If they talk sow a seed of 10,0000 naira or 50 naira, and you do not have or you do not want to give, do not stress yourself at all. Give what you can give easily and cheerful and if you do not want to, then don't.

Pastor can use words to persuade someone to give. At the end of the day, it is up to individuals to decide to give or not. So leave the Pastors and let them be.

If Pastor fly private jet, well good for him. If he use body guards, good for him. The body guards are getting paid and the private jet is not free.
tithes is not necessary again
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Odumoye(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I am ashamed Africans debate these topics... I really am shocked it is happening.

Pls those of us who have visited alfas and shrines(yes our ethnic traditional gods) know that you do not go empty handed you must drop something for the gods... so why the hate on pastors who collect tithe and offerings? It is a no-brainer.

QUESTION- will a man solve your LONG TERM problem and you would not THANK HIM WITH TANGIBLE THINGS?
See, pastors don't eat from tithe and offering, they eat from solving major problems. I have seen a man at the point of death go to one of these criticized pastors for healing, he got healed and his THANKS GIVING OFFERING was a NEW CHURCH BUILDING with MOBILE SECURITY FOR THE PASTOR WHO HEALED HIM..... Now yeye people will come and say PASTOR IS DRIVING BENZ, MEMBERS ARE TREKKING... if the members could solve the problems pastors are solving will they still be trekking? People just open their mouths....WAAAAAA and vomit venom.

Now for protection, there is no strong herbalist without protection, I do not mean charms, I mean physical protection..... Don't come and comment rubbish, I can mention names oh.... I have seen them and I know them. Now the bible.... JESUS was at risk daily of being arrested or killed.... so his disciples decided to arm themselves with swords and Jesus permitted them- Luke 22:38- scriptural proof....

So Pastors with body guard and bullet proof cars should not be a big deal.... when you genuinely HELP people to rise from ZERO TO GREATNESS... you will be hated, physically and spiritually.... so if you do not protect yourself, you will die cheap like a fool. God protects us by giving us WISDOM... and POWER and INSTRUCTIONS.

Your physical protection is your responsibility, when it is beyond you, GOD STEPS IN.... yes... there are laws to this thing. You can't be preaching health, telling people to take care of their health and you are careless with yours. It's the same thing. We are in a wicked world.... that kills its heros and calls good as evil and celebrates evil as good.

Any so called Man of God who is not hated in this world is actually FAKE. He whom the devil sponsors will not be hated by people.... simple. Many of our musicians are in cultts, and boldly do not deny it YET they are LOVED by everyone.... HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE THAT THIS IS ALL IN THE MATRIX....

The darkness in this world is soooo much, chai... we BLAME THE PRESIDENT yet it is our local people in small offices that are so corrupt, BUHARI has NEVER deliberately cheated anyone, he is just a figure head collecting all the blame, meanwhile it is HIDDEN PEOPLE AND WE THE PEOPLE OURSELVES that are fantastically corrupt.

If a man can solve my problems today, I would give him my first salary... no one cares the source of the power these days, as long as it works. Many pastors have abused power and made married women their "DAUGHTERS" and made them rebel against their lawful husbands.... if CAN, PFN and other bodies were functional, these pastors would be disciplined and sanctioned but sadly in NIGERIA, it is a FREELANCE STUFF to own a church... it is do as you please because they lie and say ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE. This is why I do not support any MAN OF GOD or become a fan of religion. Because the GREATEST MAN OF GOD is still a man and very subject to the same temptations as any other MAN.

HERBALISTS I PERSONALLY KNOW, SLEEP WITH THEIR FEMALE CLIENTS.... yet it does not enter news as scandals.... but once a pastor does, it becomes a big deal... Many alfas have done worse yet YOU DO NOT HEAR IT SPREAD LIKE THE PASTORS stories.... see, this is very indicative that it is not normal.

IN A BALANCED SOCIETY, any healer or herbalist or pastor will be exposed for scandals... BUT in africa because we fear the gods rather than GOD, we focus on castigating pastors... as if they too are above mistakes or are not human. If E PAIN YOU, TRY TO BE A PASTOR AND SEE IF ANYONE WILL BE HELPED BY YOU.

I believe alot in BALANCE, pls let's be guided. I do not believe in DADDY G.O or idol worship of any man... BUT I KNOW LIFE IS SPIRITUAL and when SPIRITS HELP A MAN there is a big difference and when people are HELPED they SHOW GRATITUDE IN MANY WAYS.
With all your epistle, na only 1 like you get
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2023
Wahala
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Spicycat:

White man has his own God, black man also has his own God, even Caucasians have their own God, it's colonial impositions that makes you think otherwise cheesy grin grin

According to you
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by CheapHomes1: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Abi1985:

Ask the pastor , I am not a pastor. When you go church tomorrow , ask a pastor and will give you your answers accordingly

What then is the essence of your write up if you aren't a pastor and you can't answer questions related to your write up?
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by adenine02: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Abi1985:

My pastor do not use body guard and I know many pastors that do not. Actually most pastors do not use bodyguards, only a few. Same questions to you why do Messi or Ronaldo or VIP people use bodyguards? How many pastors you know in your area that use bodyguards? I rest my case

Pastors that don't use bodyguards can't afford one
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I am ashamed Africans debate these topics... I really am shocked it is happening.

Pls those of us who have visited alfas and shrines(yes our ethnic traditional gods) know that you do not go empty handed you must drop something for the gods... so why the hate on pastors who collect tithe and offerings? It is a no-brainer.

QUESTION- will a man solve your LONG TERM problem and you would not THANK HIM WITH TANGIBLE THINGS?
See, pastors don't eat from tithe and offering, they eat from solving major problems. I have seen a man at the point of death go to one of these criticized pastors for healing, he got healed and his THANKS GIVING OFFERING was a NEW CHURCH BUILDING with MOBILE SECURITY FOR THE PASTOR WHO HEALED HIM..... Now yeye people will come and say PASTOR IS DRIVING BENZ, MEMBERS ARE TREKKING... if the members could solve the problems pastors are solving will they still be trekking? People just open their mouths....WAAAAAA and vomit venom.

Now for protection, there is no strong herbalist without protection, I do not mean charms, I mean physical protection..... Don't come and comment rubbish, I can mention names oh.... I have seen them and I know them. Now the bible.... JESUS was at risk daily of being arrested or killed.... so his disciples decided to arm themselves with swords and Jesus permitted them- Luke 22:38- scriptural proof....

So Pastors with body guard and bullet proof cars should not be a big deal.... when you genuinely HELP people to rise from ZERO TO GREATNESS... you will be hated, physically and spiritually.... so if you do not protect yourself, you will die cheap like a fool. God protects us by giving us WISDOM... and POWER and INSTRUCTIONS.

Your physical protection is your responsibility, when it is beyond you, GOD STEPS IN.... yes... there are laws to this thing. You can't be preaching health, telling people to take care of their health and you are careless with yours. It's the same thing. We are in a wicked world.... that kills its heros and calls good as evil and celebrates evil as good.

Any so called Man of God who is not hated in this world is actually FAKE. He whom the devil sponsors will not be hated by people.... simple. Many of our musicians are in cultts, and boldly do not deny it YET they are LOVED by everyone.... HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE THAT THIS IS ALL IN THE MATRIX....

The darkness in this world is soooo much, chai... we BLAME THE PRESIDENT yet it is our local people in small offices that are so corrupt, BUHARI has NEVER deliberately cheated anyone, he is just a figure head collecting all the blame, meanwhile it is HIDDEN PEOPLE AND WE THE PEOPLE OURSELVES that are fantastically corrupt.

If a man can solve my problems today, I would give him my first salary... no one cares the source of the power these days, as long as it works. Many pastors have abused power and made married women their "DAUGHTERS" and made them rebel against their lawful husbands.... if CAN, PFN and other bodies were functional, these pastors would be disciplined and sanctioned but sadly in NIGERIA, it is a FREELANCE STUFF to own a church... it is do as you please because they lie and say ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE. This is why I do not support any MAN OF GOD or become a fan of religion. Because the GREATEST MAN OF GOD is still a man and very subject to the same temptations as any other MAN.

HERBALISTS I PERSONALLY KNOW, SLEEP WITH THEIR FEMALE CLIENTS.... yet it does not enter news as scandals.... but once a pastor does, it becomes a big deal... Many alfas have done worse yet YOU DO NOT HEAR IT SPREAD LIKE THE PASTORS stories.... see, this is very indicative that it is not normal.

IN A BALANCED SOCIETY, any healer or herbalist or pastor will be exposed for scandals... BUT in africa because we fear the gods rather than GOD, we focus on castigating pastors... as if they too are above mistakes or are not human. If E PAIN YOU, TRY TO BE A PASTOR AND SEE IF ANYONE WILL BE HELPED BY YOU.

I believe alot in BALANCE, pls let's be guided. I do not believe in DADDY G.O or idol worship of any man... BUT I KNOW LIFE IS SPIRITUAL and when SPIRITS HELP A MAN there is a big difference and when people are HELPED they SHOW GRATITUDE IN MANY WAYS.

Whatever this means anywhere
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by ejimatic: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Abi1985:
Since the time I was born, I have never seen a pastor carry gun and force person to give offerings or tithe.

So why are churches getting bad rep? No be by force to give, if you do not want to give, then do not give. After all, na your own money, so it is up to you to give or not to give. If you feel pressure or you are reluctant to give, please do not give at all.

If they talk sow a seed of 10,0000 naira or 50 naira, and you do not have or you do not want to give, do not stress yourself at all. Give what you can give easily and cheerful and if you do not want to, then don't.

Pastor can use words to persuade someone to give. At the end of the day, it is up to individuals to decide to give or not. So leave the Pastors and let them be.

If Pastor fly private jet, well good for him. If he use body guards, good for him. The body guards are getting paid and the private jet is not free.
. The truth is tithe is not compulsory for Christians . Christiqns can give more than tithe to God. 2 Corthians 7 verse 9 ...Tithe was part of Mosaic Law given to Jews which came to an end with the death of Jesus Christ. However many christains are forced to pay it because it is a source of making money in Christiendom. It is their choice to do as they like.I come in peace!
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Bigchristo: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2023
Abi1985:

There’s this popular lines they use to deceive their congregations Pay your tithe in order to rebuke the devourer, that’s a threats pastors should stop using such thing to deceive people, tithing and offerings including sowing of seed isn’t by force
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by chudez0147(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2023
Well said .
yrhuhfy113:

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by adenine02: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

There's nothing like white man 's God anywhere.

There is

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Gbemini(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Hmmmm if i have i will give no minding if the pastor spend it or not , just doing it with my mind and God always give more to d giver ...
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by advocatejare(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by yrhuhfy113: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Odumoye:

With all your epistle, na only 1 like you get

So you live for likes? and approval?

My dear, I told the balanced truth. Take it anywhere... I have hardcore facts.

A society that criticizes one side of a coin but afraid to criticize the other side is in bondage. grin

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Odunayomhy(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2023
This trend is long overdue.some people are just bittered in life.if u give u won't die,if u do not give no body on earth will arrest you after church service.na stingy people and less privilege people dey talk pass. grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Franklydes(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2023
True talk. This pastors dey lie wella. We have very bad economy here in 9ja hence the struggle for many individuals but pastor go say if you no pay you go dey struggle. See the scam. When we open our eyes and emancipate our minds then we go grow. Make them ask white people for tithe na make we see if them know wetin e be, but yet because of their system them dey prosperous.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Zenderr: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2023
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. African Christianity is now a legit scam.
Abi1985:

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by tctrills: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2023
Abi1985:

Since I was born, I have never seen a 419 carry a gun and force people to give them money. So why are 419 guys getting bad rep?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by johnrx: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2023
People just looking for excuse not to obey the Bible, it okay you reap what you sow. After all pastor said do no have premarital sex and you didn't obey that one too

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Crystalom3(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Abi1985:

this is like saying scammers and fraudsters shouldn't be arrested because they did not force you to part with your money. You gave it to them freely.

How we reason when religion is concerned is too wrong. There's something called deception. Your God hates deception.

There's something called manipulation. There's something called intimidation and fear. Blackmail. All these are emotional and criminal.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Opexzy: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2023
This your ideology can be adapted for yahoo boys doing romance scam too, they didn't force their victims with guns and all, they only say a lot of sweet things and plenty of lies. Can we agree that they are not criminals too @Abi1985

1 Like

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by GODCHILD225(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2023
paxonel:
But why do pastors quote Malachi to intimidate people into giving?

It is because giving is a commandment by God to give and even to pay your tithe
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by paxonel(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2023
blahc007:

Why do you feel intimidated?...
there are no bases for intimidation, they should just give better reasons to give
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by Theunbothered: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Basicend:
If you call urself a christian, why should it be hard for you to give a portion of ur fruits and income to your God?

Do u know how much worshippers of deities give to their God's for sacrifices everytime?

Why does God need your money if he created everything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by ariesbull: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Abi1985:

pastors collecting tithes is impersonation they are not levites ....

Let's get this striaght...many are gullible so we can't allow smart sweet talking pastors to use them

JESUS CHRIST NEVER SAID WE SHOULD PAY TITHES ABEG
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by deeway200(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Abio
Re: It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe by ariesbull: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Theunbothered:

Why does God need your money if he created everything?

God doesn't need our money but our praises and souls

God isn't a broke God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Christian Sell Condoms And Viagra? / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days / Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.