Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,408 members, 7,747,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 February 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign (494 Views)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by ceejay80s(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
I have noticed buhari and osinbajo not present at all tinubu's campaign, something is wrong somewhere, in 2015 tinubu was with them all the way, or are they not APC members again?
Are unthinking what I am thinking?.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by Zelenskyy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Because A Failure has no Friends nor Relatives

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by igben(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Escobat is filled with....

Pride
Abusive speech
Jealousy
Drug Lord
Hatefulness
Envy
Corruption
Meism -emi lo kan-
Islamisation

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by yarimo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Because TINUBU is a heavyweight politian on his own
ceejay80s:
I have noticed buhari and osinbajo not present at all tinubu's campaign, something is wrong somewhere, in 2015 tinubu was with them all the way, or are they not APC members again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by Kapeter(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu nor need make anyone follow am na. Having Ganduje, Shettima, ElRufai, Borno governor, Jigawa, Zamfara, Katdina governors and the likes by your side in far north is enough for you not to need anyone campaigning around with you and same in central and then his own region.

Why him go need Buhari and Osinbajo dey follow am up and down again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2023
We are kicking APC out and you are talking about joining

Shuoooo shocked shocked

Who cares Allowing Tinubu to represent APC shows that Buhari is nothing but a failure!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by SWATMan: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2023
ceejay80s:

Because BAT claimed he made PMB the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by toneroforever(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2023
ceejay80s:
Are u thinking what I am thinking?.....

My brother Buhari is trying to organize a credible election as his legacy.
He is stylishly ensuring that state institutions don't give Tinubu an opportunity to manipulate the outcome.
Imagine introducing BVAS & IReV as well as the naira redesign & new withdrawal limits.
The question is "why now" just a few days to the election.
Buhari will not forgive himself if Tinubu's hands touch the keys to our treasury. He knows what Tinubu is capable of.
So yes,I think that I am thinking what u r thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by SaiOba: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2023
They know how corrupt he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by toneroforever(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
We are kicking APC out and you are talking about joining

Shuoooo shocked shocked

Who cares Allowing Tinubu to represent APC shows that Buhari is nothing but a failure!!!

My sister forget, Buhari na guy man. Tinubu boxed him to a corner with that emilokan speech in Abeokuta. So Buhari allowed the APC primary to go into a open contest and Tinubu out bribed other contestants.
Now after Tinubu won the ticket as the candidate of the party, Buhari's body language has clearly shown that he is not going to return the favor Tinubu claims he gave Buhari by making him president.
His absence at Tinubu's campaigns show a lack of moral support to the emilokan project.
Add that to the CBN's position against vote buying as well as INEC insistence on the use of BVAS, IReV & other technological improvements to ensure a credible election,then u will understand the picture.
Don't forget that Tinubu,Adamu the APC chairman as well as Gbajabiamila resisted these changes before they later succumbed.

Buhari has distanced himself from Tinubu,it only took Atiku's camp calling him out before he tried to save face by saying he will attend some rallies.

Their fears r real that's why they are jittery because their only hope of winning is through electoral malpractice.
Also the emergence of Obi has energized the once docile electorates. The hardship,insecurity and sufferings have also motivated people to vote out the evil party called APC.
God will answer the prayers of millions of sane Nigerians by giving us a good leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by ceejay80s(m): 4:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:
Tinubu nor need make anyone follow am na. Having Ganduje, Shettima, ElRufai, Borno governor, Jigawa, Zamfara, Katdina governors and the likes by your side in far north is enough for you not to need anyone campaigning around with you and same in central and then his own region.

Why him go need Buhari and Osinbajo dey follow am up and down again?
Remember he was following buhari and osinbajo up and down in 2015 campaign
Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by Rolings: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2023
ceejay80s:

Since the begining of the campaigns we have been told PYO will be in charge of keeping the government running so political campaign wont affect governance......yet all you pretent not to have heard that and open this kind of uselsess threads everyday.
Just this week the itiney of the president attendance of the Apc campaign was made public yet you pretend you didnt hear the news and open useless threads like this everyday.
Buhari is sick
Buhari is old
Buhari has dementia
Yet
You idi*ts will open trash threads like this to ask why the old sick buhari is not on a vigorous campaign trail...why are you confusing yourself and acting like a rabid dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by ceejay80s(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Rolings:

Since the begining of the campaigns we have been told PYO will be in charge of keeping the government running so political campaign wont affect governance......yet all you pretent not to have heard that and open this kind of uselsess threads everyday.
Just this week the itiney of the president attendance of the Apc campaign was made public yet you pretend you didnt hear the news and open useless threads like this everyday.
Buhari is sick
Buhari is old
Buhari has dementia
Yet
You idi*ts will open trash threads like this to ask why the old sick buhari is not on a vigorous campaign trail...why are you confusing yourself and acting like a rabid dog
Why the noise Oga,
Who poisoned Ur food?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by Rolings: 5:26am On Jan 08, 2023
ceejay80s:

Why the noise Oga,
Who poisoned Ur food?
You are the rabid dog now....you go shout and scream till you breathe your last breath
Re: Why Is Buhari And Osinbajo Always Absent In Tinubu's Campaign by Oladelepsy001(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2023
Because they are still nursing the pains and injuries incurred as a result of the presidential primary.. Moreover, it's known to even the blind that the political career of Buhari and Osinbajo can not be emphasized without mentioning the utmost supports of some people including Tinubu. Maybe Tinubu win or loose, he knows how to handle that as a politician, but the lesson remains : "IF YOU DEY DO GOOD, DEY COLLECT RECEIPT oo, BECAUSE ALL THOSE WEREY DEY FORGET EASILY OOO"

(1) (Reply)

North-east APC Youths Withdraw Support For Shettima, Say 3m Members Lost / Enugu City Tour, See How Enugu Looks Like / “jagaban Army” Confirms That APC Is Arming Militia To Disrupt Elections – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.