Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) (61839 Views)

Man Imprisoned For 37 Years Freed After Witness Admits She Lied (picture) / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by TheEndless: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2023
DrMuzungu:
I need any NCAN member to confirm if this guy is Afonja.
He’s not just an Afon.ja but an Afon.ja Mozulem pig. I’m sure if he had his way he would have made off with her head after defiling her grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Obaaderemi2: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Gwan2:
When UK decided to open its borders to every Tom, dick and harry….what do they expect.

I’m not being condescending, but whenever I take a flight from naija to UK and see some calibre of people in same flight to UK….I just know that UK are just grinding the gun powder they intend to sit on.

There’s this third world pattern or modus operandi of scamming people that is perculiar with third world countries. UK is now becoming safe haven for such scams.
It's true. All manners of riffraff are allowed into the UK now, blacks, Arabs and eastern Europeans. Many of them are dregs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2023
Adakintroy:
14 is already ready for sex. Don't take a mans life away because you all are trying to dominate nature with reason.
Just because you're already having at 14 doesn't mean that everyone should emulate that , his type are much in Nigeria, chasing underaged children, some have died in the process, while some have become single mothers.. you give birth to a child, then one idiot will come from nowhere to molest that child , I know you won't be happy for such a person.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by BanyXchi: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2023
Bravetunde:

Excellence like ritualissm, backstabbin,betrayn,liaring, cowords,jujuj worshipperss,weak,envious, propagandistt,pretendin,been the most dirrty black tribe on earth that there girls don't wash their pantt and has infections ravagin their totto plus mess very loudly.
Yoru badd fake mudslims are the worst black tribe I have come across
everything you wrote is only synonymous to your cursed Osuu tribe.. the joke is on you Omo ibo, the frustration and tears should wait till next month.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by chinemezeq: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
how do you know he is a Nigerian man?
does that name sound Nigerian?
useless blogger
a Yoruba name
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by bablon20(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2023
The correct spelling of the name is Osakpolo, he's from edo state. He's just disgraced himself but putting himself in jail over petty matter.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by 007Marvel(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
useless blogger

He's an Edo man! Osakpolor is the right spelling! Una bloggers na Quack!
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ShaqFu: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Ishilove: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2023
Serves the pedophile right
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by chinemezeq: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
useless blogger
he think say he still dey Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2023
davodyguy:
We get away with a lot of nonsense in Nigeria

They get arrested here as well.

Have you not been reading the news?

No room for child sexual molesters, even in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

His middle name is Ayomide

OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ayomide onye ofeman
Amu gi alaputago gi.
Afo sagbukwa gi na mpa gi Tilumbu Onye Chemist

You are not only a troll but an ignorant and bigoted one so it is easy for you to tell lies to faces of people...

His first name is osacpolor. It is a Bini name.

Jimoh is his Muslim name.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by colestephan86: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
useless blogger
Ogbeni that name is a benin name
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by juman(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2023
Bad behavior.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Chopcy29: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ayomide onye ofeman
Amu gi alaputago gi.

Madman �
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ShaqFu: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2023
Ishilove:
Serves the pedophile right
Men our system is somehow oh. Do you know when I was watching the video, I had this urgent urge to give the guy a very dirty slap? I even wondered why those videoing him didn't give him a dirty slap, until I remember it's the UK.

If it's here the guy would have first of all received the beating of his life before he is taken to the police.

Na WA oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by eejo(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2023
If you want to be rich overseas just serve GOD and flee from Women.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by emonis88: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I think he is Nigerian.

All those children that came up after the Nigerian military forcefull took their mothers for marriage in delta state during Biafra war.
N His name is Jimoh? Man that weed u smoking is really strong o! It's got u turned upside down.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Affam: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Gwan2:
When UK decided to open its borders to every Tom, dick and harry….what do they expect.

I’m not being condescending, but whenever I take a flight from naija to UK and see some calibre of people in same flight to UK….I just know that UK are just grinding the gun powder they intend to sit on.

There’s this third world pattern or modus operandi of scamming people that is perculiar with third world countries. UK is now becoming safe haven for such scams.
So such don't happen in other countries devoid of so many Nigerians? Or u av a problem with people moving to UK to better their lives and that of their families because UK should be for u and ur family alone?
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Sincinnati: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ayomide onye ofeman
Amu gi alaputago gi.
Tinubu Onye Chemist?

That is Tinubu na ere ọgwụ?
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Sincinnati: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2023
BanyXchi:
everything you wrote is only synonymous to your cursed Osuu tribe.. the joke is on you Omo ibo, the frustration and tears should wait till next month.
This thing pain you oo wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2023
baralatie:

What is confusing is how is it that he finds 13 year old sexually attractive?
To the point he would wait a whole year to meet her on her
That is a serious underlying risks

You think he waited a whole year for nothing? In between there were other children he abused. This is the only one he was caught for.

Just listen to his logic. Ugly, useless man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Gwan2(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2023
Affam:

So such don't happen in other countries devoid of so many Nigerians? Or u av a problem with people moving to UK to better their lives and that of their families because UK should be for u and ur family alone?

No nation is in Utopia, but there’s always serenity and appreciable decorum that comes with tightened and effectively regulated borders.

If you ever board flight to Australia, you will get perfect picture of what I mean. Kappish
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Looks like the girl set him up, he hasn't even done anything, not caught pant down or something like that even though his purpose of coming there was to have fun. Honestly, I pity him not for actual crime he is being accused of but Looking at my fellow African having to defenselessly trying to defend himself against those who are so happy they got a nigga to eliminate for crossing over to their land after their own leaders despite everything God deposited on Africa soil could only steal national resources and have no brain to do something meaningful such as borrowing to execute budgets for 7 years without sense to come up with a way to use abundance of resources we have to better our lives.
This bring me to reiterate what I've always said, this japa of a thing will collapse on Africans sooner rather than later and those stealing from their country to build elsewhere will have to abandon those resources and run back home. It's just a matter of time. What belongs to you really is what's within your ecology. God has reason for putting us on Africa and our dark skins, thick lips, short nose etc are all connected to that.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by LILTJAY: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Everyone know him as A.Y Onye paedophile
ok chinedu
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Aurelius1(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2023
The dude is definitely Edo. Osacpolor is a stylish way of writing Osakpolor meaning " God is great" in Edo language.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Affam: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Gwan2:

No nation is in Utopia, but there’s always serenity and appreciable decorum that comes with tightened and effectively regulated borders.

If you ever board flight to Australia, you will get perfect picture of what I mean. Kappish
And what makes u think u are the only one that have boarded a flight to Australia? and to u, social vices are only perpetrated by Nigerians right? From ur silly statement, it seems u have issues seeing others progress.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by DriveByKiller: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
useless blogger
from Edo state. Yes the last name is Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Adakintroy: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Just because you're already having at 14 doesn't mean that everyone should emulate that , his type are much in Nigeria, chasing underaged children, some have died in the process, while some have become single mothers.. you give birth to a child, then one idiot will come from nowhere to molest that child , I know you won't be happy for such a person.

Its not molestation. You all are the problem. All sex with 14 ur old is molestation. What if she had simple sex and she had a good time herself. And can testify she was not molested. Or is sex molestation now? Na wah for Una education sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ZombieSlayer1: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2023
chatinent:

The day you leave tribalism is the day you give your life a meaning.
But the post of the person you replied to isn't tribalistic in any way, is it?
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2023
lansile:
Looks like the girl set him up, he hasn't even done anything, not caught pant down or something like that even though his purpose of coming there was to have fun. Honestly, I pity him not for actual crime he is being accused of but Looking at my fellow African having to defenselessly trying to defend himself against those who are so happy they got a nigga to eliminate for crossing over to their land after their own leaders despite everything God deposited on Africa soil could only steal national resources and have no brain to do something meaningful such as borrowing to execute budgets for 7 years without sense to come up with a way to use abundance of resources we have to better our lives.
This bring me to reiterate what I've always said, this japa of a thing will collapse on Africans sooner rather than later and those stealing from their country to build elsewhere will have to abandon those resources and run back home. It's just a matter of time. What belongs to you really is what's within your ecology. God has reason for putting us on Africa and our dark skins, thick lips, short nose etc are all connected to that.

He reasons like you.

Now, look where that got him in a country where actual men reason with their actual brains.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.