Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card (1776 Views)

New Arrival!!! Very Neat Uk Used Samsung T-MOBILE SIDEKICK 4G Android Phone-25k / Iphone Factory Unlock Service For T-mobile , Vodafone ,o2 ,at&t ,orange By Imei / US Used T-mobile HTC 3G Touch Pro2 For Swap/sell- GONE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by Suntemi(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2011
Guys, pls I have an iPhone 4 I want to activate, it is locked to T-mobile Germany. So I need a T-mobile Germany sim to activate it thanks. The iPhone is on 4.3.5 Thx.
Re: I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by mavinc4u(f): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
sun_temi:

Guys, pls I have an iPhone 4 I want to activate, it is locked to T-mobile Germany. So I need a T-mobile Germany sim to activate it thanks. The iPhone is on 4.3.5 Thx.
i can help but that would be if you had not contacted your brother or another person for help.i had issues like this with somebody on nairaland which i guess you are aware so i wouldn't want it to repeat.if you haven't called anyone for assistance then call me if you want it used or new.
Re: I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by Suntemi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2011
mavinc4u:

i can help but that would be if you had not contacted your brother or another person for help.i had issues like this with somebody on nairaland which i guess you are aware so i wouldn't want it to repeat.if you haven't called anyone for assistance then call me if you want it used or new.

I don't understand you. Do you just want to help me activate it or you want to sell me the sim card and if you want to sell me the sim card, how much is it?
Re: I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by mavinc4u(f): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
sun_temi:

I don't understand you. Do you just want to help me activate it or you want to sell me the sim card and if you want to sell me the sim card, how much is it?
to sell the sim card to you.is 30k
Re: I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by Suntemi(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2011
mavinc4u:

to sell the sim card to you.is 30k

I should buy a sim, in as sim card for 30k? shocked Thanks but I'm not interested.
Re: I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by mavinc4u(f): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
grin grin grin where u thinking of getting it free or how much do you think you can afford
Re: I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by Suntemi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
Thanks but don't worry.
Re: I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by malikalhaj: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
You dont have to buy a sim card, lets talk on yim, buying a simcard for 30k, that dude must be high
Re: I Need A T-mobile Germany Sim Card by Suntemi(m): 3:58am On Sep 08, 2011
malikalhaj:

You dont have to buy a sim card, lets talk on yim, buying a simcard for 30k, that dude must be high

Ok, na woman sef.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data 250mb 500mb 1g Available @ #400 #750 #1200 / Buy Huawei Universal Direct Sim Router/mifi(wifi) @N12,000 Call#08067718031 / ELEPHONE P2000 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.