Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me (6917 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2023
I was having a conversation with a girl yesterday and these are the things she told me.

1. A P00r man should zip up.

2. A broke man shouldn't have an erection.

3. Even if I have all the møney in the world, my boyfriend will be paying my bills.

4. If he can't pay my bills,he should go and fvck his mother.

5. I can't open my legs when he can't pay all my bills, he can't be having séx with me while I pay for my hair.

6. What is the relationship between a p00r man and love? Nothing my brother.

7. Why are you her boyfriend when you can't supply all her needs yet be asking her to open legs for you.

8. A P00r man don't deserve to cúm.

9. I'm a woman, I'm the table, I deserve all care and love.

Finally my people, I no fit talk, I just dey reason wetin man go do when they make møney and catch wómen who thinks like this.

In fact, I have nothing to say, just don't make rules for him when he makes møney.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2023
angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Absolutely right.

Can you allow your sisters or daughters to marry a broke man? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right
to strangle you they hungry me.

46 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

Yes of course.
If he is a good man.
they would surely overcome it together.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Herbiodun09: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

how much do you sell? We that have money want to buy what you are selling

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:
to strangle you they hungry me.
Come and strangle me nw.

You should be ashamed of yourself! You don't have money, you don't have a car, you don't have a house of your own, you don't even have a well paying job and you want to put someone's daughter in poverty. Biko is it Love I will eat

Shame!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Duchessree(f): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Op , I'm 100% sure your female friend did not tell you this .. Lol

20 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Come and strangle me nw.

You should be ashamed of yourself! You don't have money, you don't a car, you don't have a house of your own, you don't even have a well paying job and you want to put someone's daughter in poverty.

Shame!!
but na 350 Naira cream you they use.
And mind you,why should I be ashamed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Duchessree:
How do you know?
instead you should just keep qwayet, you are here saying what you don't know .

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Duchessree(f): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:
How do you know?
instead you should just keep qwayet, you are here saying what you don't know .

Lol, you're funny

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Peterrio: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:
I was having a conversation with a girl yesterday and these are the things she told me.

3. Even if I have all the møney in the world, my boyfriend will be paying my bills.

5. I can't open my legs when he can't pay all my bills, he can't be having séx with me while I pay for my hair.

7. Why are you her boyfriend when you can't supply all her needs yet be asking her to open legs for you.

Finally my people, I no fit talk, I just dey reason wetin man go do when they make møney and catch wómen who thinks like this.

In fact, I have nothing to say, just don't make rules for him when he makes møney.

U have to understand that one of the reasons why most men can't marry more than one wife at a time is because of their differences in mindset

You marry the one you align with the most

And still divorce when there are significant mindset shifts or changes

Everybody is entitled to their personal rules, and standards they live by, if these are her standards, she has chosen

You know your own standards, if they don't align with hers, move on, keep searching!

6 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Zonefree(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Come and strangle me nw.

You should be ashamed of yourself! You don't have money, you don't have a car, you don't have a house of your own, you don't even have a well paying job and you want to put someone's daughter in poverty. Biko is it Love I will eat

Shame!!

@bolded.

Must a man be the one to provide what you'll eat? Why can't you hustle and be able to afford whatever your gluttonous self wants to eat?

I wish that guy will go ahead and strangle you so we can breathe fresh air here. You're becoming a nuisance here !

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Bishop95(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=119828926]Come and strangle me nw.

The way your father put your mother naa

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Peterrio: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:
Yes of course.
If he is a good man.
they would surely overcome it together.

Good man my foot

Will you be happy seeing her smiling but looking rough and tattered?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Peterrio:

Good man my foot

Will you be happy seeing her smiling but looking rough and tattered?
Are you minding all these men that their account balance is reading - #500.

Biko, leave all these broke hypocrite men.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Dajjal: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Come and strangle me nw.

Shame!!
but na like that your mother still marry your papa na .

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded.

Must a man be the one to provide what you'll eat? Why can't you hustle and be able to afford whatever your gluttonous self wants to eat?

I wish that guy will go ahead and strangle you so we can breathe fresh air here. You're becoming a nuisance here !
wahala wa o! Egba mi o undecided.

Edakun, is it a crime to speak what I want for myself? Zonefree I'm not the cause of your brokeness. Don't come and pour your anger on me. Go and make money like your mates and take good care of your girlfriend/wife. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Karlman: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2023
There is nothing wrong with this pattern of reasoning by the women just that they should not complain when they end up used to make same money they so much craved!

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Peterrio: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Are you minding all these men that their account balance is reading - #500.

Biko, leave all these broke hypocrite men.
dem dey vex maybe because you ladies are 2 blunt about it, or that many ladies don't own a dime of their own

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Zonefree(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Edakun, is it a crime to speak what I want for myself? Zonefree I'm not the cause of your brokeness. Don't come and pour your anger on me. Go and make money like your mates and take good care of your girlfriend/wife. Shior!
What you want for yourself is reaping where you did not sow and it's a criminal offence in a sane country.

10 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Halimaatz(f): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2023
If he doesn't deserve love when broke, never try to stop him from getting numerous loves when he makes money.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Ofunaofu: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:

And this is what she brings to the table

she can't be the table because the table is already there

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Crystalom5: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2023
I wonder how some of you have all these conversations with women.
Like you talk with them and listen to all these nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Maxwell775: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

so without a man, u no fit survive? Get a job and not a boyfriend. U reek of entitlement mentality.

8 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by josh123(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2023
If me self get money, no useless girl should dictate how many girls I should date, infact I go b like Solomon... Ur pussy gives u power to dictate while my money gives me unlimited power to dictate. To all girls like this, just know that pussy losses value with time.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Nonywendy(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Diary of a broke girl

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Enny2013(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Duchessree:
My thought...
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Enny2013(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Bro, u mean u patiently listened to a girl saying all these in ur presence? U must b a gud listener.An active one at dat....
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Nostring: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2023
OP.. your imagination na that ur female frnd right? Jobless boy undecided
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by imam07: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

no wonder u are still lonely and frustrated. Was asake and portable born with silver spoon. In like 5 yrs time, u will understand

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by freddie009(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:

These women want sex as much as we do, the problem is that Nigerian men show their desperation for sex, so most women capitalise on it. Date a girl for 3 months and don't make any moves just good vibes. She will be one to seduce you. That's the psychology I use on them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) / Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.