Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. (1757 Views)

Projection For The Election. My Own Take / What's Your Election Result Projection For 2023 / INEC Fixes Date For 2023 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by BurningFireAK47: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
FEBRUARY 25TH IS THE DAY.
seunmsg:
You’re objective and still projecting Peter Obi to get 20% in NW, 40% in SW, 20% in NW and 33% in NC.

No buddy, you’re not objective. You’re just another deluded Peter Obi supporter who is finding it difficult to accept reality.

Peter Obi will not get 5% in NW and NE. He will get less than 20% overall in NC and less than 10% in south west. Any projection outside this is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by Ttalk: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
OP you are mumu man with your flawed prediction that still ended in disaster for Obi

When we say Obidients are daft, blind and senseless, you'll think we being harsh on you.

The constitutional requirement to become president of Nigeria didn't stop at simple majority but emphasised on getting 25% in at least 24 states of the Federation including the FCT.

Obi cannot get 25% in 24 states because his party lacks the structure to muster such feat.

I don't know where Obidients see Obi winning NC, it is simply crazy to even imagine that. You guys are the worst followers I've ever seen in this planet earth.

You are all too gullible and myopic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by Meagainstthem: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
JoeNL22:

Can you just reason with your sense for just 1 minute?

Your brain dey leak
Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by ijeoma727: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Close call but Obi cannot get 20% in any core northern state aside Kaduna.. even with that he is still leading thoughClose call but Obi cannot get 20% in any core northern state aside Kaduna.. even with that he is still leading though...
Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by yemmit90: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nairaland.com where every Tom and Harry are discussing politics.

I like Peter Obi, not because is better, but for the fact that he is just 62yrs, energetic and vibrant to some extent. Unfortunately, his party lacks require structure to win presidential election, and that is obvious fact we don't want to accept.

Governors, house of assembly members( both state and federal), ministers, commissionals, local governments chairmen and chairpersons, ambassadors, heads of government agencies, contractors, oil tycoons, millions of party members etc. These aforementioned people has thousands of supporters, families and friends who are benefiting under them in one way or the other.

These are the people that will work for existing parties with formidable structures. Peter Obi lack all these, and to make the matter worse, he doesn't make any attempt to negotiate a merger with other smaller political parties. As experienced as Obi is in politics, i don't expect him to bank on ordinary Nigerians who can change their minds at the sight of a few naira notes or any slightest provocation to win presidential election.

Besides, these old guys and their structures have a lot of fund to spend on election days. Only tiny number of Nigerians can reject 5k, not to talk of 10k on election days. To rescue this country from old order (APC and APC), all new or smaller political parties must merge to make it happen.

Tinubu will likely win this election, and that is game over for everyone, because there may never be strong opposition parties again like Lagos. I just pray he replicate his success in the past and fix the country.
Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by DMerciful(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why are you so pained?
Ttalk:
OP you pare mumu man with your flawed prediction that still ended in disaster for Obi

When we say Obidients are daft, blind and senseless, you'll think we being harsh on you.

The constitutional requirement to become president of Nigeria didn't stop at simple majority but emphasised on getting 25% in at least 24 states of the Federation including the FCT.

Obi cannot get 25% in 24 states because his party lacks the structure to muster such feat.

I don't know where Obidients see Obi winning NC, it is simply crazy to even imagine that. You guys are the worst followers I've ever seen in this planet earth.

You are all too gullible and myopic
Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by DMerciful(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Is it not these structures that has brought Nigeria to her knees? Her the youths and women so daft to be reelecting their oppressors?
yemmit90:

I like Peter Obi, not because is better, but for the fact that he is just 62yrs, energetic and vibrant to some extent. Unfortunately, his party lacks require structure to win presidential election, and that is obvious fact we don't want to accept.

Governors, house of assembly members( both state and federal), ministers, commissionals, local governments chairmen and chairpersons, ambassadors, heads of government agencies, contractors, oil tycoons, millions of party members etc. These aforementioned people has thousands of supporters, families and friends who are benefiting under them in one way or the other.

These are the people that will work for existing parties with formidable structures. Peter Obi lack all these, and to make the matter worse, he doesn't make any attempt to negotiate a merger with other smaller political parties. As experienced as Obi is in politics, i don't expect him to bank on ordinary Nigerians who can change their minds at the sight of a few naira notes or any slightest provocation to win presidential election.

Besides, these old guys and their structures have a lot of fund to spend on election days. Only tiny number of Nigerians can reject 5k, not to talk of 10k on election days. To rescue this country from old order (APC and APC), all new or smaller political parties must merge to make it happen.

Tinubu will likely win this election, and that is game over for everyone, because there may never be strong opposition parties again like Lagos. I just pray he replicate his success in the past and fix the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by Raf4: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
JoeNL22:

Obi is more popular in the north than what the media portrays to us. Bro, obi will get more than 70% in the SS. SE & SS Moves together. Therefore if Obi can get 80% from the SE, definitely he can get more from the SS. Bantu predicted obi will win Lagos therefore your 25% is a fallacy. At least obi will get 40%. You should understand one thing. In the SW, the elections is between Obi and Tinubu. In the SE & SS, its between Obi and Atiku. I can guarantee you Obi will over do well in the SW. Atiku will have more votes than Tinubu in SE & SS. The core north can't destroy Obi's vote because of Atiku. Atiku will win the NE & Tinubu will win the Northwest. Therefore one zone won't be enough to counter obi's vote in the SS & SE. Mind you!, whatever combined votes Tinubu gets in the SE & SS. Obi will destroy it with Just SW Votes. Obi can get 40% from the Sw. But Tinubu can't get 40% from the SE & SS. The core north & sw can't win the elections for you alone. You need a national spread. And from the look of things. Tinubu doesn't have a national spread. He needs to work seriously if he wants to win this elections

You must be daydreaming to believe that Peter obi will get 40% of votes in SW
Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by drlateef: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
JoeNL22:
The analysis below is a detailed presentation on how the elections might look like come February 25, 2023.

This analysis is Objective and shows no fear or favour to any of the candidates. It's just pure Analysis.

The analysis is divided into 3 parts or sections,
MINOR, MAJOR & MAJOR-GENERAL.
The reason so is to ensure all areas are covered within and across Nigeria.

MINOR
OBI
Lagos - 7,075,192 - 40%
Kano - 5,927,565 - 20%
Kaduna - 4,345,469 - 20%
Rivers -3,532,990 - 70%
Katsina - 3,519,260 - 20%
and Oyo - 3,275,045 - 40%
35% of 27.7 = 9.7m

TINUBU
Lagos - 7,075,192 - 50%
Kano - 5,927,565 - 40%
Kaduna - 4,345,469 - 40%
Rivers -3,532,990 - 10%
Katsina - 3,519,260 - 40%
and Oyo - 3,275,045 - 50%
37% of 27.7 = 10.3m - WINNER

ATIKU
Lagos - 7,075,192 - 10%
Kano - 5,927,565 - 30%
Kaduna - 4,345,469 - 30%
Rivers -3,532,990 - 20%
Katsina - 3,519,260 - 30%
and Oyo - 3,275,045 - 10%
22% of 27.7 = 6.1m

MAJOR
Northwest(22million)
Tinubu- 40%-9m
Atiku - 30%-7m
Obi - 20%-4m
Kwankwanso - 10%-2m

Northeast(12 million)
Tinubu- 30%-4m
Atiku - 40%-5m
Obi - 20%-2m
Kwankwanso - 10%-1m

North central(15 million)
Tinubu- 33%-5m
Atiku - 33%-5m
Obi - 33%-5m
Kwankwanso - 1

Southwest(18 million)
Tinubu- 50%-9m
Atiku - 10%-2m
Obi - 40%-7m

Southeast(11 million)
Atiku - 10%-1m
Obi - 80%-9m
Tinubu - 10%-1m

SouthSouth(14 million)
Atiku - 20%-3m
Obi - 70%-10m
Tinubu - 10%-1m

Average Total%(NE+NW+NC+SE+SS+SW)÷6. No of voters are added.
Tinubu - 29%-29m
Atiku - 24%-23m
[/b]Obi - 44%-37m - WINNER

MAJOR-GENERAL
The south(SW, SE & SS)(43million)
OBI-(40+50+50)÷3=47%-20m
TINUBU-(50+25+25)÷3=33%-14m
ATIKU-(10+25+25)÷3=20%-9m

The north(NW, NE & NC)(49million)
OBI-(20+20+33)÷2=24%-12m
TINUBU-(40+30+33)÷2=34%-17m
ATIKU-(30+40+33)÷2=34%-17m
KWANKWANSO-10+10+1=7%-3m

Average Total%(South + North)÷2. No of voters are being added.
OBI-36%-32m - WINNER
TINUBU-34%-31m
ATIKU-27%-26m

FINAL OVERALL PROJECTIONS. (MINOR+MAJOR+MAJOR-GENERAL)÷3
For both % & no of voters

Tinubu- 33%-23.4m
Obi-38% - 26.2m - OVERALL WINNER
Atiku-24%-18.4m

Takeaways from the analysis;
1. Tinubu needs to work on getting more votes from the SS & SE.
2. Atiku needs to work on the entire south. The zoning is not a favouring him at all.
3. Obi needs to work the Core north, and some parts in the NC.
4. Nigerians must collect their PVCS'
5. Nigerians must all come out to vote.
6. The 2023 elections might be different from every other elections.
7. This 2023 elections reminds us of 1979 & 1983. Will history repeat itself?. I leave that for you to answer .

Seun
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Fake projections. Any projections that gives Obi more than 5% in NW and NE and more than 30% in NC and more than 15% in SW is fake. That’s the true reality.

1 Like

Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by lyfavour: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
You are so gullible. You pray for a dementia patient to replicate what? How? Haven't you heard him speak?. Do you want God to come down to tell you that Tinubu cannot perform in his state right now. Honestly, I am beginning to believe that Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get.

yemmit90:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by yemmit90: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2023
lyfavour:
You are so gullible. You pray for a dementia patient to replicate what? How? Haven't you heard him speak?. Do you want God to come down to tell you that Tinubu cannot perform in his state right now. Honestly, I am beginning to believe that Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get.

You are not God, only God sees tomorrow and what is all about. All of them are still black market, you can never tell what they will turn to when they get there. The only way an intelligent person will judge them for now is by their antecedents.

Besides, I was only talking about current political situation as it stands today. I don't have any candidate and I will never vote for any politician again until the country is return to true federalism.

What you people don't know is that, no one born in the womb of a woman can fix Nigeria under this current political arrangements and constitution, it is completely impossible. If Peter Obi win today, all these same guys in APC and PDP will quickly move to Labour party and continue their business as usual. The president will want second term in office, hence will give them chance to operate without much hindrance.

The problem of Nigeria is not only about leaders but constitution and political arrangements. We need a stable or working political system where anyone can become a president, we need a system where Law will enforce you to do the right things and not you trying to enforce law. We need a system where no one can bend the law in their favour. We need a system where law can't be seen, touch but operated.

No politician can do this including the much rated PO, the only people that can make this happen are we youths and other concern non-elites citizen through dialogue, protest, and aggressive campaign toward it. We should channel our efforts towards restructuring of the country rather than thinking one old politician from PDP will suddenly change our lives.
Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by FlordFlorez(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
JoeNL22:

Yea.
It was very very objective.
Tinubu is the only candidate that needs to do alot of work right now.
Whatever vote Tinubu gets in the SE & SS. Obi will cancel it with the Votes he gets from the southwest.
Ur inputs are very realistic.
Obi just need between 20-25% from North, that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
seunmsg:
You’re objective and still projecting Peter Obi to get 20% in NW, 40% in SW, 20% in NW and 33% in NC.

No buddy, you’re not objective. You’re just another deluded Peter Obi supporter who is finding it difficult to accept reality.

Peter Obi will not get 5% in NW and NE. He will get less than 20% overall in NC and less than 10% in south west. Any projection outside this is nonsense.
You are still living in the past.Nigerians have decided it's Obi they want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. by JoeNL22(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
FlordFlorez:

Ur inputs are very realistic.
Obi just need between 20-25% from North, that's all.

Exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Attack On Peter Obi Supporter Was Staged And Sponsored By Chimaroke(photos) / I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. / Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.