Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended (2290 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by jaephoenix(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Woooooooooooow
I de clap hands
Our stats for service year 2022 is already out and available on our website

Don't mind evil Courz
He's in torment but he does not want a drop of water, he wants that humble lazarus to be in the same condition as he is

Serena williams is also baptized. I'm not happy cos she was a celeb but that it will silence critics or make people rethink when they hear rubbish about Jehovah's Witnesses. Seeing that the popular woman will make them find facts by themselves about who we are but she's equal like everyone else
I hope she persevere in her service to God.
She's no longer the celeb we see on screen but she's now a Jehovah's Witness. She'll go from house to house telling ohters about the ultimate solution to mankind problem- God's kingdom

Bro Max
About what I told you via email
Jehovah has done a miracle for me ooo
I thought u guys said no more miracles
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by jaephoenix(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lying senile cursed god Courz
This January 2023 and you're showing results of October 2022
Your fufu brain needs replacement
I can well go to Google and forward back to November and say that France are the world champion and not Argentina
You're in torment

Mention your organization na
Where's your Pinky?
Has she changed her mind?
You're expecting me to leave my house and join you that rain has been beating cos you have no shelter from the storm and the only one available, you are not willing to join but it hurts you to see people thriving in there, enjoying themselves and people of all sorts are coming in

Your name is sorry
I really pity your children cos of the sadist they have as a Father
Sadistic, omnilying, cursed Courz is that will teach them how to lie and slander and manipulate others
Since you said all the misfortunes befalling JWs since Oct 2022 was a long time ago(even though it is barely 3 months ago), I was expecting you to post data and information showing that there are successes and growth in your organization from Oct 2022 to Jan 2023 but alas all I saw was just abuses you decide to rain on him. Why bro?
PS: Some abuses and cusses coming my way…
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Aemmyjah(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Since you said all the misfortunes befalling JWs since Oct 2022 was a long time ago(even though it is barely 3 months ago), I was expecting you to post data and information showing that there are successes and growth in your organization from Oct 2022 to Jan 2023 but alas all I saw was just abuses you decide to rain on him. Why bro?
PS: Some abuses and cusses coming my way…

I won't post any data
Go and find it
Apes do explore right?
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Aemmyjah(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol
You can't understand Jehovah witness cos 'they have eyes but cannot see, ears that can't comprehend, hearts with no reception of truth'
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by jaephoenix(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wacko was never a baptized brother!

It was in the ministry that he couldn't cope with the requirements as he needs to preach and teach for at least appearance in the field work but Satan knows what he cherished most: FAME!
So due to his fame he couldn't be active in the ministry as his mother would have wanted in order to get him a serious jw sister to marry.
Had it been he got baptized as a witness it would have been easy for his mom to get him a sound sister but Satan played a fast one on the man by instigating his producers into making a video that contradicts God's word "THRILLER" Satan made sure that record got the best seller that year and years that followed just to distance Wacko from salvation.
In fact Satan made sure that in the history of Television Wacko is the most popular face in his time. But what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his salvation? Mark 8:36

Where is Wacko today?
Entertainment has continued and the world has forgotten about him àbí how many parties have you attended in the past two years where Wacko's music was played by the DJ?
He's celebrated as the greatest Pop icon

1 Like

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by jaephoenix(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Courz:

Why did Watchtower refuse to act when Pedophiles in a Congregation were sexually abusing Children Fornicator Aemmyjah?
Because they are all mol@sters

1 Like

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Because they are all mol@sters

Gbam! Do you know that some of their late Governing body members were Pedophiles and rapists as well? Some victims have come out to expose them. One was raped when he was Ten years old. Another was raped at Bethel. Now imagine what these current Governing body members are doing as we speak. sad

Do you also know that there are Pedophile rings operating in some JW congregations As we speak?
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by jaephoenix(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I won't post any data
Go and find it
Apes do explore right?
Why are you always sending me to do your work? The other time you told me the Bible is replete with prophecies which were fulfilled. I told you to send me such Bible passages containing those prophesies and how such prophecies materialized, and you told me to go search it.
Same here. You said he's talking archaic data, and I told you to provide data that JW is improving, now you're sending me to dig up the non-existent data.
Bro, gaslighting don't work on me.
PS: And just like I predicted, he answered me with insults grin

1 Like

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by jaephoenix(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol
You can't understand Jehovah witness cos 'they have eyes but cannot see, ears that can't comprehend, hearts with no reception of truth'
Yeah right grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by jaephoenix(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Courz:

Gbam! Do you know that some of their late Governing body members were Pedophiles and rapists as well? Some victims have come out to expose them. One was raped when he was Ten years old. Another was raped at Bethel. Now imagine what these current Governing body members are doing as we speak. sad

Do you also know that there are Pedophile rings operating in some JW congregations As we speak?
Probably MadMax and enemyJah were mol@ested as kids, reason they reason as fruitcases
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

https://www.nairaland.com/7492496/miracles-among-gods-people

Even if atheism has taken away your beliefs in God at least you shouldn't allow it to blur your senses completely when you're trying to chat with others. I never invited you to the thread above but you showed up anyway and instead of you to reason intelligently all you're after is just to debunk what i said and after you failed you left only to reappear here calling me "MAD"
Well miracles still happens among God's people the difference is nobody commands it rather our God chose to show His strength in behalf of those having faith in Him!

"For the eyes of Jehovah are roving about through all the earth to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him. You have acted foolishly in this matter; from now on there will be wars against you.” 2 Chronicles 16:9

So next time calm down to know what people have in mind because your grievances towards their faith doesn't change anything, you're only hurting yourself the more! smiley
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

He's celebrated as the greatest Pop icon
Not even that, in the history of Television Wacko is the most popular personality up till today!
But how did he end his life?
Did he really enjoyed his wealth?

KNOWLEDGE connotes the accumulation of useful information, ọmọ even domestic pets in your house has a measure of knowledge.

But WISDOM is the practical application of useful information which results in lasting benefits. Only JWs have this quality!

The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of WISDOM! Proverbs 9:10 smiley
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Probably MadMax and enemyJah were mol@ested as kids, reason they reason as fruitcases
Serena Williams got baptized in our last circuit assembly, perhaps she doesn't know or haven't heard of all these child molestation.
Perhaps she was even molested as a kid yet she turned back, dedicated her life to Jehovah and symbolized it by water baptism as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

For your information she was asked if she's ready to be IDENTIFIED as one of Jehovah's Witnesses anywhere she goes from that day.

If her answer is not YES there's no need been among those getting baptized that day.

So if you don't want to know there's no problem at least Serena has declared that JWs is the one and only group practicing Christianity! smiley

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

They are the ones doing the molesting and Watchtower is covering up for them to expand their Pedophile ring. Mad MaxInDHouse and Fornicator Aemmyjah love Pedophiles and rapists!
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Governing body members that are Pedophiles creating policies to prevent investigation of Child Sexual Abuse cases and enabling other Pedophiles in JW. This is another case against the Governing body. More to come.

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Dying Religion.

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2023
More...

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Stagnation. Jehovah is not blessing the Cult. New light will soon come talking about how we are at the final part of the final part of the last days that's why Watchtower is declining forgetting that The Great crowd are supposed to be what no man can number. sad

1 Like

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Throughout history JEHOVAH never had those that are majority because Satan the tricky guy capitalizes on the selfish cravings in the hearts of imperfect humans even when Jesus walked this planet physically majority of his disciples turned back from following him despite all the miracles Jesus performed {John 6:66} another shocking truth is that most of them have used Jesus' name to heal others and even cast out demons!
But there's one thing Jehovah promised that is fulfilling today:

Faithful people from different races throughout the world {Isaiah 2:2-3} will sense His spirit in the gathering of Holy ones and join His worshipers! Zechariah 8:23 smiley
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Food for thought.

Watchtower is clearly part of the New World Order. Agenda 2030.

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2023
More....

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2023
One of the many reasons why Watchtower forbids JWs from reading old publications.

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by OgaNightmare(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
Courz:

I surprise when I see that news. Which makes me understand that Watchtower are rather reactive than proactive. When they noticed a low turn out of pioneers and low numbers in their service year report, they decided to lower hours so that JWs will not notice something wrong is happening in the background. The figures they released are not the real ones. To show you their desperation, their Governing body member announcing it was dictating to JWs how to see the News. I just laugh because I understood exactly what was happening.
I just did some calculation in our country from their service year report, comparing this year and last year and noticed some padding. But what really was interesting was that a lot of countries had negative figures. Their Memorial emblem partakers also increased contrary to Watchtower's view of it decreasing. Their number don pass 144,000 by now. No wonder they wasted time before releasing it.
Very soon dem fit release new light and say that the 144,000 is an unspecified number.
Baba this thing go choke grin grin grin grin.
The Org is falling big tym

2 Likes

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Templee333(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just as the founder was so so annoying that his contemporary religionists wish him dead at all cost and schemed it! John 11:53
But thanks to Jesus who called his people out of forceful religiosity when the coast is clear! Revelations 18:4
Now you're free to join any other religion if the Watchtower doesn't sound good to you there are tens of thousands options!
i hope you are talking abt it's founder C T RUSSEL. nobody killed him,he died on his own. What is the connection btw Rev 18 and what we are saying here?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Made In God's Image: How? / The Morality Of Murder / If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.