Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site (53137 Views)

The Bush RAT I Caught on My Site / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Catfish Pepper Soup (point & Kill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
This was my first gift after relocating to my new site.

What makes it significant is that i had numerous confrontations with this man while building the house; he extended beyond his boundary, which irritated me because i believe his fish pond will affect my house during the rainy season...

Guys, what should i made from it while you rejoice with me... It was my favorite fish though grin

Lala, this is not snake but I am pretty sure you won't regret having a bite grin :- smiley

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by dawnomike(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Abbeytoy:

What makes it significant is that i had numerous confrontations with this man while building the house; he extended beyond his boundary, which irritated me because i believe his fish pond will affect my house during the rainy season...

Guys, what should i made from it while you rejoice with me... It was my favorite fish though grin

Lala, this is not snake but I am pretty sure you won't regret having a bite grin :- smiley
Nice way to make peace and win you over as a neighbour soon to be customer grin

170 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
dawnomike:
Nice way to make peace and win you over as a neighbour soon to be customer grin

Yes óò...

He don get me already grin

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abfinest007(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
I appreciate it but I think it just a little gift to buy ur mind

11 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Abfinest007:
I appreciate it but I think it just a little gift to buy ur mind

We've actually settled before now and the town plannings are already involved.

E mi sha má je sha grin(I will eat it anyway).

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by RoyalBlu(f): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Yummy 'olive branch' cheesy

A spicy pot of pepper soup made out of it is not a bad idea at all.

Washed down with a chilled bottle of Smirnoff ice.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
RoyalBlu:
Yummy 'olive branch' cheesy

A spicy pot of pepper soup made out of it is not a bad idea at all.

Washed down with a chilled bottle of Smirnoff ice.

Anything alcohol is out of order, pepper soup might be an option sha angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by ahnie: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Nice

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by kereman1: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dude just bought his way into ur house, keep a close eye on ur wife and female kids, most especially if the ur neighbor is an accommodator.

16 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by sslcrypt: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
K
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by floss(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by money121(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by CrazyCrane: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Watch what you put in your mouth

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Lexusgs430: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

So you sold your encroached land, for only 2 pieces of catfish ......... wink

17 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Sensiblerealist: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Confirm peppersoup with 2 bottles of odeku.

2 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by 90FullyBack: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. ����

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by twilliamx(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na through FAVORITE things village people dey catch their victims

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by EmmaLege: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by joinpreneur(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations. My prayers with you

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Passionate888: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by kennisman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Unripe catfish

7 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by wunmi590(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2023

OP ile a tura ooo

4 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by SodiumValproate: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
ahnie:
Nice
ahnie and fish.

See her salivating even to raw fish.

16 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by faithfull18(f): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Enjoy
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by nairalee(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Its symbolic

CAT: Mind your business cos Curiosity killed the cat. Don't be a nosey neighbor

FISH: Don't trespass cos A fish only stays in its habitat (water)

You're welcome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Pells: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
ahnie:
Nice
Anywhere food you must be present undecided lipsrsealed
Foodie undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by TimFisher2: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

You don butcher am already

This man you go be this wicked kind of neighbor wey no dey talk but what he will do dey his mind

Abeg dig small hole for night from your compound channel am to the man fish pond..use stopper to control the water...anytime you feel like eating catfish ...open it let one or two fishes drop out grin

9 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by stancod(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

make you thank am ooo...nah hybrid him give u...very expensive

2 Likes

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by braunny(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

this is wrong na...... Baby catfish as peace offering?? � Baba better wise up ohhhh......

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / 6 Dangers Of Soft Drinks / Nigerian Housewife’s 1980s Grocery List Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.