Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos (289 Views)

5 Acres Fo Land At Abijon Ibeju-lekki / 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom In Abijon Inside Fidiso Estate 30m Net, The Owner Needs Mon / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by gabbytabby: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Package for 1 bedroom flat ( room and parlor self contained)

Rent 400
Agency 40k
Agreement 40k
Damage deposit 40k

Needed from potential tenants
1) Application form
2)Passport Photograph
3) ID ( either of NIN, electoral card or international passport)
4) Proof of income ( 3 months payslip or 3 months bank statement).

Re: Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by gabbytabby: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
The 400k covers rent and the following services

1) Water Filtration
2) LAWMA Waste
3) Compound Cleaning
4) Grass Cutting
5) Street Security
6) Evacuation of Septic Tank
7) Water tank cleaning

Re: Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by gabbytabby: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
*RESPONSIBLE LANDLORD*

As a responsible landlord we will only let when we consider that you would not struggle to pay your rent. As a result, we let if the rent is not more than 5 months of your income for a single person and 4 months for a couple.

As a result, the minimum income requirement is 80k a month for a single person and 100k for a couple.

Re: Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by Xscape1993(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
This is the best I have ever seen in Lagos. Well explained and defined.

Re: Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by gabbytabby: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2023
It has taken us a while to get to this point and we try to be as transparent as possible. Initially people were saying they won't provide the proofs but when even the agent realises you mean business and your reasons are pure and not to be nosey for nosey sake everything falls into place.

Under this new dispensation the first tenant took six weeks and the 2 following took 2 weeks. If you can't or won't provide you are not my tenant. No wahala.

Now it is fellow tenants that help me to police the new entrants. We have all gone through it together and they too want peace.

So many would take tenancies they cannot afford. This way we help them to make the decision at the beginning. My community impact help as I call it.
Re: Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by davywillis: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hello Can I see images of apartment?
Re: Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by gabbytabby: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
davywillis:
Hello Can I see images of apartment?

If you are interested call the nos and they will send it to you.
Re: Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by gabbytabby: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Available
Re: Room And Parlour Self Contained In Abijon Ajah, Lagos by gabbytabby: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Available

gabbytabby:
Package for 1 bedroom flat ( room and parlor self contained)

Rent 400
Agency 40k
Agreement 40k
Damage deposit 40k

Needed from potential tenants
1) Application form
2)Passport Photograph
3) ID ( either of NIN, electoral card or international passport)
4) Proof of income ( 3 months payslip or 3 months bank statement).

Clearance Sales / Household Appliances For Sale / Tiwa Garden City - Ay Comedian Becomes A Landowner In Tiwa Garden City