Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family (1673 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by myoddsng: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
The Vice Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Datti Baba-Ahmed broke down in tears during the Town Hall meeting organized by Channels Television while speaking about insults directed at his family by political opponents.

During the event, which was held on Sunday night, Baba-Ahmed recalled how his family and the memory of his late father became objects of ridicule by political opponents.

He said his family background became the target of attack by these opponents soon after he joined the LP Presidential ticket and took on those who spread misconceptions and falsehoods about his principal, Mr Peter Obi

He said, “When I joined the ticket, I impeached certain lies against him (Peter Obi) and particularly my good friend on the APC side on the same level. You know when people think they have money, they have power, and the sitting authority is theirs.

“Someone has to tap them on the shoulder. I did and told him to do it and I will do three you know I am capable of doing it.

“However I and my family have been paying a huge price for my attempts to rescue Nigeria. They sent all sorts of people after me.

“I would have been much happier if only they stopped at me as an individual…”

One of the Presidential Campaigns had in one of its public engagements cast aspersions on the Mauritanian heritage of the VP candidate who is a Nigerian from Kaduna State.

Baba-Ahmed became emotional and had to be excused as he stepped off the set to get himself together before he returned.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by frank14011991(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wetin you want make tinubu come do?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by braunny(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Emotional blackmail all na stunts... politicians are the best actors

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Naira20: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Maybe I didn't watch that part but he is human.
Even Tinubu peed on himself when David Hundeyin revealed the drug story.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by ElSudani: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Somebody give him an handkerchief. In case you didn't know your supporters are experts at abusing other people's fathers.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Politics is dirty any where in did whole , so tinubu should commit suicide then or trump should also do the same

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by SAMJAY7: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol mumu man

So Buhari should have been dead by now with the kind of insult he recieve daily

They even say he don die

This man and Obi fit themselves truly

Two mumu grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by OkutaNla: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
frank14011991:
As in. No epithet wey hin Obidient supporters never call Tinubu and hin family. He should continue with his crocodile tears. Such stunt can only work on zombidients.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by mcmurphy132(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Watin make Tinubu and buhari should come do..

You better reserve the cry bcus you and Obi and zombie Igbo go cry pepper come February

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by rickpat(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
that's how buhari cried when he was losing elections...today how is nigeria?..

I just pray whoever wins will not make Nigerians say 'ha! buhari government come better pass o' because that's how goodluck's government was far better than this mess nigeria is today...

because trust me,things never tend to get better in this country... military rule.. PMS was #11..more steady electricity..no INFLATION..from obj things dey die dey come...

obi/tinubu/atiku will come into power and lament of the evil APC did and at the end they will say four years ain't enough to fix it,so NIGERIANS Should vote for second term

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by sukar886: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
frank14011991:
You guys will be disappointed soon

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by sukar886: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
braunny:
Emotional blackmail all na stunts... politicians are the best actors
Ur brain is no longer functioning , go n replace , you are following a microphone licked for Yash, I pity u

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Superwave16320: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Help me ask the fool o
From Tinubu daughter n son. Thank God foolish Igbo don't know more about his entire family them for use that one self insult am join. This fool come de shed yeye tears.

frank14011991:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by jmoore(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
ElSudani:
Somebody give him an handkerchief. In case you didn't know your supporters are experts at abusing other people's fathers.
Liars of gazelle gagaraga kingdom suffering from dementia.
Let's remind you again of what APC supporters did. Cos it's obvious you were born this year.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by ElSudani: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
jmoore:
Liars of gazelle gagaraga kingdom suffering from dementia.
Let's remind you again!!

Who is crying again?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by braunny(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
sukar886:

Ur brain is no longer functioning , go n replace , you are following a microphone licked for Yash, I pity u
please review what u typed what sense is in it? Your brain is divided into 2 parts on the right side there is nothing left and on the left side nothing right

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Napata77: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
If you can't handle campaign brouhaha, how the hell you gonna handle governing the biggest nation and economy on the continent, with multiple fierce, competing interests, both in and outside the country?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by ashacot: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
myoddsng:
The Vice Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Datti Baba-Ahmed broke down in tears during the Town Hall meeting organized by Channels Television while speaking about insults directed at his family by political opponents.

During the event, which was held on Sunday night, Baba-Ahmed recalled how his family and the memory of his late father became objects of ridicule by political opponents.

He said his family background became the target of attack by these opponents soon after he joined the LP Presidential ticket and took on those who spread misconceptions and falsehoods about his principal, Mr Peter Obi

He said, “When I joined the ticket, I impeached certain lies against him (Peter Obi) and particularly my good friend on the APC side on the same level. You know when people think they have money, they have power, and the sitting authority is theirs.

“Someone has to tap them on the shoulder. I did and told him to do it and I will do three you know I am capable of doing it.

“However I and my family have been paying a huge price for my attempts to rescue Nigeria. They sent all sorts of people after me.

“I would have been much happier if only they stopped at me as an individual…”

One of the Presidential Campaigns had in one of its public engagements cast aspersions on the Mauritanian heritage of the VP candidate who is a Nigerian from Kaduna State.

Baba-Ahmed became emotional and had to be excused as he stepped off the set to get himself together before he returned.

M
Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Betanaija42moro: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
This job requires physical and mental energy. People should retire when it is time to retire.

Nigerians are hungry, the youths have no job, and it is not safe to travel anywhere in Nigeria today; all these challenges were caused by those who say they have a party structure, but these structures have crippled Nigeria.

We want to destroy these structures by voting them out next month

Weep no more we will vote out the corrupt old politicians
Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by freeborn02: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
ElSudani:

They must have learned it from you. Who doesn't know that your candidate is common street thug
Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by tinsel: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
I wonder what he will do if he is Tinubu Obidients humuliate everyday together with his entire family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dem never insult you reach Tinubu or Buhari nah!

If you can't take the heat then leave the kitchen.

I give it up for the Americans when it comes to frustrating candidates. They will dig up information on who you grandfather fvcked in 1945 and use it to abuse you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Wickedfact: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Crybaby. Shedding useless tears like a jilted spinster.

If only you know the type of insults Tinubu and Buhari faces daily.
Man up and face the task ahead of you instead of seeking useless sympathy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Wickedfact: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2023
Stunt gone wrong
Even Obidogs are ashamed of the idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by ajekpaks(m): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2023
geds
Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by TakeNigeriaBack: 1:33am On Jan 09, 2023
campaign of tears and lies, your labor will be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by kingthreat(m): 4:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Datti I like you way better than that fraud Obi. But crying over insults is ineptitude and weakness.
Re: Peter Obi’s VP Candidate, Datti Weeps On National TV Over Insults To Family by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jan 09, 2023

(1)

"What Exactly Did I Do Wrong On Election Day?" - Chioma Akpotha Cries Out / Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? / Some Want Seun Kuti “executed” Because He Did Not Support Peter Obi- Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.