Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,805 members, 7,798,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Understanding Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Destiny (144 Views)

Understanding Destiny / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Destiny by jonatoye(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Understanding Destiny

The word for today 
Destiny is a predetermined or foreordained condition by the will of God. You will only find the life God wants to give you by understanding that you have a destiny!
Scriptural Reference
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have a destiny! The fact that your existence was never your idea makes it very imperative for you to do the will of God. The beauty of a man's life is the conformity of his life to God's master plan for him. Joseph aligned his life according to God's will for him and fulfilled his destiny. Queen Esther also cooperated with God, and she became what she was destined to become. 

The Lord has ordained you to fulfill a course in destiny, and this will only be possible when you deny yourself and do the will of God at all costs. When you circumvent the will of God through human wisdom, it is a sale of destiny. It is also an act of rejecting the life God wants to give you (in terms of your job, career, spouse, legacy, location, or anything else). Till this very time, we don't know to what extent God wants to use Gehazi if he hadn't traded his destiny.

The best you can be is to be who God wants you to be. Whatever you do or become through unrighteousness is never the will of God for your life, and such a path leads to destruction.

Is your life according to the pattern ordained by God?

Lord! I will not miss out on destiny, and my life will not be alien to your ordained pattern for me, in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis
There will be a large deviation between the life God wants to give and what your life will turn out to be if you fail to do God's will!

Have an inspired week ahead!

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Overwhelmed, Do This! / An Adulterous Woman Is Worse Than A Pig And A Dog. / Other Churches In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.