Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba (6120 Views)

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware / Who Is This Ifeanyi Ubah / Uba/stb- Amerger Or An Acquisition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by alienvirus: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
Amazing! This Day newspaper, 3rd of Aug 2011,has a myriad of the birthday advert of this monetary slut just mentioned above. After counting the number of pages he and his accolades bought, I was surprised to ve counted a staggering 60 pages starting from the front page.

My questions!

How much does the front page cost to push away the headlines.

2. How much does full pages cost? All that multiplied by 60.

This is a country where average Nigerian can boast of 100 dollars per day and someone decorating newspapers with greeting. Not only the government has problems but the governed.
Re: Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by SNB01: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2011
Very sad.
Re: Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by fegflu: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
Na him dey share kerosene for poor pple wen kerosene scarce- u remember dat time. He also owns an oil company. Very close to NNPC top shots including alison madueke NNPC GMD. From anambra state. Close to andy uba. Suspect they are related. He is also very very rich billionaire. He jst began featurin on many nigeria dailies- unlike b4 he was unnoticed.
Re: Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by page9(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
Watch out for him!
Don't b suprised to see him contesting for d governor or joining asd one of d Board members of PDP
D noise and d adverts is meant to prepare him.
Very soon, time I hope will prove me right
Re: Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by obowunmi(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2011
Wonder why there are soo many kidnappers? How can people rob such wealth in people's faces ?! When the common man has not had any food to eat ?!
Re: Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by NegroNtns(m): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2011
To all the pro Briafra soldiers and patriots, its ndigbo like Ifeanyi Uba that fear a dissolution of Nigeria. People like him need a broad and diverse pool of worshippers to boost his ego. In a dissolved Nigeria the pool narrows and is dry and confining - a threat to his self-worth!
Re: Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by sholatech(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2011
Is his company, Capital Oil more than 5years old?I just started hearing of them in 2008 when a guy I knew ruuing one of the so-called 'wonder banks' wanted to invest money in the company to acquire a tank farm
Re: Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by khattab008: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2011
There's nothing we won't see in this country later bbc will say majority of d pple in nigeria live with little above 1 dollar a day and there pple like IFEANYI in 9ja wahala
Re: Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba by bolameshy(m): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2013
Uba,if u can get this get back to me,this's mesioye bolarinwa.......283A132C.08165764641

(1) (Reply)

29days In MMM NYSC Member Broke The Internet With His Testimony / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / My UBA Mobile App Is Showing Balance Unavailable. How Do I Rectify This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.