Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God (25303 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lostchild(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
I have a neighbor, a very nice woman who love the word of God. She is very peaceful, humble and meek in nature. She get super excited each time she sees me and often brought gift to me. I know why she get excited which is very Godly and good. smiley

Day 1 The first time she saw and met me in person, she was very much afraid of me and wonder where I came from. She knew I am not from the land. When I tried to talk to her, she instantly refused and reject me not to talk to her. She was very fearful. She is a woman that avoid trouble and hardly trust people.

Day 7 I brought some fruits to her. She took them from me but I found out she later threw them away. I knew she was afraid to eat from the unknown stranger. undecided

Day 9 She apologize over her first snubby reaction about the first day when I tried to talk to her. I accepted her apology. smiley

Day 11 She brought to me some fruit too. I accepted them and ate them lmmediately I had the chance.

Week 2 She has asked me. Did you go to church today?

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Me told her, I don't go to church. I know what to do and I know where I belong. She became afraid of me more which I understood. wink

When I scan her person, I saw she was harmless and good woman. She was a person of peace and harmony. I then start treating her with agape love as natural to me.

I knew in my heart, she will instantly submit to love. For love seek not the upper hand, but the lowest place of service.

In time being, she began to observe my
speech, behavior and way of life. She saw I was an immaterial person. She became more confortable with me and told me she is happy I move here to join her.

One Day She asked me, why don't you wanna go to church?

I told her, everyone has their God, and my personal relationship is between me and my own God.

She agreed, but insist I should forsake not the gathering of thy brethren.

I quote the scripture (Isaiah 57:15) when God said. I am the high and Holy God, who live in a high and holy place, but I also live with those who are humble and contrite in spirit, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

She agreed and let me be.

The more she experience love from me, the more she submit and was full of happiness. She then told me I have the qualities the church need and asked me to join their church.

I told her, I can't join any Nigeria church for now.

Why, she asked?

You will also not understand my journey I blurted, but someday, you will. wink

Why can't you go to church to listen to the word of God, she re-asked me?

I told her, these Nigeria pastors are fake. They all selfish materialistic men. They don't understand the deeper ways of God, nor do they practice what they preach.

She was sadden over my words but nodded her head in affirmation, and told me, not all pastors are fake. embarassed

I told her, Ok. But I see them as business men who love to do what they enjoy doing.

Every Week I do tell her sob stories of what happened to others, and always end it with virtuous message. She likes and enjoy my short gist cheesy

She then told me, you know a lot ot things about spirituality, yet you don't go to church. shocked

Months Later She fully submit to love and we became good friends. She start sharing some of her personal life info unto me, including...

She will always give me gift and money without me asking her. Paying my bills, self including food and wanting me to feel comfortable in her house. All these are the consequences of my actions. I, myself can never reject the consequences of love. She is a person that is humble, so seeing her own kind always filled her with excitement.

She believes I have the character which God need. She tried to heavily pet me to be going to church. grin

I told her, God has remove me from Christiandom. I can never go back to my vormit. She was like, what Christiandom? undecided

I lauuuugh and told her, you will not understand. grin

Everytime we see, she will always gives me a Godly smiles. She said, since I move here, she has never seen me go to church. I always stay at home on sundays. She wants me to embrace and accept God by going to church.

She said if I start going to church, things will turn around for me and financial breakthrough will come.

I sternly take a look at my good friend and smiled. smiley

I have seen more wickedness in this country than you can now imagine. She told me I should not look at the wickedness of men. I should accept Jesus and be going to church.

I told her, I don't belong to Christiandom. But until this so called Nigeria pastors start preaching love and start practicing that same love they preach, I will not listen or see them as men of God. sad

THE MESSAGE

I recently walk up to her. I asked her, do you know that there are more church in Nigeria than anywhere in the world?

Yes, she nodded.

Nigerians have more religious centers and practice more Christian spirituality than anywhere in the world. They go to church always. They pray a lot. They sow seed and pay tithe to pastors always and believe in God more than the white men. But their ways and daily life is more closer to that of the devil than of God. undecided

Take a look at the white men. They are not that religious like we Nigerians. They don't practice spirituality like the average African black man. But their ways of virtue and disciplinary lifestyle is more purer and closer to God than that of the black men

The scriptures (Mathew 5:8] clearly says; Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lostchild(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
I remember seeing one thread here on nairaland of a boy who complain of him having financial depression. He said he had no food, no money, no light, no television to comfort him.

I was shocked when I saw some here asking him, have you given your life to Christ?

Some even comment, have you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior? cheesy

I was like, wtf is wrong with these funny people? A person is depressed and you are asking him to accept Jesus in hunger?
shocked

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Streetmovement(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

K

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Nonywendy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lostchild:
I have a neighbor, a very nice woman who love the word of God. She is very peaceful and meek in nature. She get excited each time she sees me and often brought gift to me. And I know why she get excited which is very Godly and good. smiley

Before now, she asked me. Did you go to church today? I told her, no.

Why, she asked?

Me told her, I don't go to church. I know what do to and where I belong.

She became afraid of me at first, which I understand.

Few months later, she asked me. Why don't you wanna go to church?

I told her, everyone has their God. And my personal relationship is between me and my own God.

She agreed, but insist I should forsake not the gathering of the brethren.

I quote the scripture (Isaiah) God said. I am the high and holy God, who live in a high and holy place, but I also live with those who are humble and contrite in spirit, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

Another day, she saw me and was full of happiness. She told me I have the qualities the church need and asked me to join their service.

I told her, I can't join any Nigeria church.

Why, she asked me?

I told her, these pastors are all fake men. They don't understand and practice what they preach

She was sadden over my words but nodded her head in affirmation, and told me, not all pastors are fake. embarassed

I told her. Ok, but I see them as business men who do what they enjoy doing.

Months later, she saw me and was full of excitement. I know why she was happy over my presence which is good.

She believes I have the character which God need. She tried to pet me to be going to church.

I told her, God has remove me from Christiandom. I can never go back to my vormit. She was like, christiandom?

I laugh and told her, you will not understand.

She saw me another day and was full of excitement. She said, since I move here, she has never seen me go to church. She wants me to embrace and accept God by going to church.

She believes if I start going to church, things will turn around and financial breakthrough will come.

I sternly take a look at her and smiled. I told her, I have seen more wickedness in this country than you can imagine. She told me I should not look at the wickedness of men. I should accept Jesus and be going to church.

I told her, I don't belong to Christiandom. Until this pastors start preaching love and start practicing that same love they preach, I will not see them as men of God.

THE MESSAGE

Recently, I walk toward her. I asked her, do you know that there are much church in Nigeria than anywhere in the world?

Yes, she nodded.

Nigerians have more religious centers and practice more Christian spirituality than anywhere in the world. They go to church always. They pray a lot. They sow seed and pay tithe to pastors always and believe in God more than the white men. But their ways and lifestyle is more closer to that of the devil than of God. undecided

Take a look at the white men. They are not that religious. They don't practice spirituality like the average African black man. But their ways and lifestyle is more purer and closer to God than that of the black men

The scriptures (Mathew 5smiley clearly says; blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
she is a good neighbor, embrace God and know peace

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by dawnomike(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lostchild:
I have a neighbor, a very nice woman who love the word of God. She is very peaceful and meek in nature. She get excited each time she sees me and often brought gift to me. And I know why she get excited which is very Godly and good. smiley

Before now, she asked me. Did you go to church today? I told her, no.

Why, she asked?

Me told her, I don't go to church. I know what do to and where I belong.

She became afraid of me at first, which I understand.

Few months later, she asked me. Why don't you wanna go to church?

I told her, everyone has their God. And my personal relationship is between me and my own God.

I quote the scripture (Isaiah) God said. I am the high and holy God, who live in a high and holy place, but I also live with those who are humble and contrite in spirit, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

Another day, she saw me and was full of happiness. She told me I have the qualities the church need and asked me to join their service.

I told her, I can't join any Nigeria church.

Why, she asked me?

I told her, these pastors are all fake men. They don't understand and practice what they preach

I told her. Ok, but I see them as business men who do what they enjoy doing.

Months later, she saw me and was full of excitement. I know why she was happy over my presence which is good.

She believes I have the character which God need. She tried to pet me to be going to church.

I told her, God has remove me from Christiandom. I can never go back to my vormit. She was like, christiandom?

I laugh and told her, you will not understand.

She saw me another day and was full of excitement. She said, since I move here, she has never seen me go to church. She wants me to embrace and accept God by going to church.

She believes if I start going to church, things will turn around and financial breakthrough will come.

I sternly take a look at her and smiled. I told her, I have seen more wickedness in this country than you can imagine. She told me I should not look at the wickedness of men. I should accept Jesus and be going to church.

I told her, I don't belong to Christiandom. Until this pastors start preaching love and start practicing that same love they preach, I will not see them as men of God.

THE MESSAGE

Recently, I walk toward her. I asked her, do you know that there are much church in Nigeria than anywhere in the world?

Yes, she nodded.

Nigerians have more religious centers and practice more Christian spirituality than anywhere in the world. They go to church always. They pray a lot. They sow seed and pay tithe to pastors always and believe in God more than the white men. But their ways and lifestyle is more closer to that of the devil than of God. undecided

Take a look at the white men. They are not that religious. They don't practice spirituality like the average African black man. But their ways and lifestyle is more purer and closer to God than that of the black men

The scriptures (Mathew 5smiley clearly says; blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
I wish I had a neighbour loke yours...

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lostchild(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2023

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lostchild:
I remember seeing one thread here on nairaland of a boy who complain of him having depression.

He said he had no food.
No job.
No money
No light.
No TV.

I was shocked when I see some here asking him, have you given your life to Christ?

Some comment, have you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior?

I was like, wtf is wrong with these people? shocked
Would you rather go to mosque or shrine if you can't go to church?
Would you rather be a muslim, atheist or traditionalist if you can't be a Christian?
There was a point that you gave excuse if not going to church cos of pastors. Later you said you v removed yourself from Christendom.
You see, there are counterfeit products in every original. You might v gone to churches that aren't doing some things right. But not all Churches or let me say not all pastors. That bible verse that talked about not forsaking thy brethren Hebrews 10:25 said so after considering Isaiah 57:15.
There's a difference between fellowship together and God that dwell in anyone that's holy.
Even evil sects v communion and fellowship together to strengthen each other not to talk about communion and fellowship in the name of God. When you attend church, you ll hear messages being interpreted in diverse ways and more level of understanding. You pray/intercede for one another, you make friends etc. You can say friends can come from anywhere. But if you v friends from house of God, it's cool too.
So...the lady inviting you to church did well.
She may not be able to convince you immediately and it's not by force.
But verily I say onto you. There's a part that lead to eternal life. That's the way of God. Jesus is the truth, the way and life. Attending church services makes your hear word of God from ordained servants. You can say you ll hear it from radio or TV but of you can be physically present somewhere, do it. And evangelizing ll make you fulfill one of the commandments of God to those that has received the gospel of Jesus.
Nigerian factor can bastardize things. You can see that sports, education, science, commerce etc in Nigeria are abused. Same way Nigeria affected the church. If you ask Muslims, Traditionalists, even Atheists, their complaints won't be far from Nigerian factor. But remove yourself from Nigerian factor and serve your creator. Shalom.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lostchild(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2023

38 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Nonywendy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lostchild:

She is one of the rare kind of women I have seen in my life. Very peaceful and meek in nature. She a person that doesn't like trouble at all.

She has told others that, she likes me a lot. Me too like her in return because of her calm and gentle nature.

She is my friend.
come out from ur she'll and tell us the real truth

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lostchild:
I have a neighbor, a very nice woman who love the word of God. She is very peaceful and meek in nature. She get super excited each time she sees me and often brought gift to me. And I know why she get excited which is very Godly and good. smiley

Before now, she has asked me. Did you go to church today? I told her, no.

Why, she asked?

Me told her, I don't go to church. I know what do to do and where I belong.

She became afraid of me at first, which I seem to understand.

Few months later, she saw I was timeless and became more trusting and asked me. Why don't you wanna go to church?

Another day, she saw me and was full of happiness. She told me I have the qualities the church need and asked me to join their church service.

I told her, I can't join any Nigeria church for now. You will also not understand my journey.

Why, she asked me?

I told her, these Nigeria pastors are all fake men. They don't understand and practice what they preach

I told her. Ok, but I see them as business men who love to do what they enjoy doing.

Months later, she began to trust me more and share some of her personal life info unto me. She was always full of excitement. I know why she was happy over my presence which is Godly good.

She believes I have the character which God need. She tried to heavily pet me to be going to church.

I told her, God has remove me from Christiandom. I can never go back to my vormit. She was like, Christiandom? undecided

I laugh and told her, you will not understand. grin

Months later, she saw me and was full of excitement. She said, since I move here, she has never seen me go to church. She wants me to embrace and accept God by going to church.

I sternly take a look at her and smiled.
smiley
I told her, I have seen more wickedness in this country than you can imagine. She told me I should not look at the wickedness of men. I should accept Jesus and be going to church.

I told her, I don't belong to Christiandom. Until this pastors start preaching love and start practicing that same love they preach, I will not listen to them as men of God.

THE MESSAGE

Yes, she nodded.

Nigerians have more religious centers and practice more Christian spirituality than anywhere in the world. They go to church always. They pray a lot. They sow seed and pay tithe to pastors always and believe in God more than the white men. But their ways and daily lifestyle is more closer to that of the devil than of God. undecided

Take a look at the white men. They are not that religious like we. They don't practice spirituality like the average African black man. But their ways and disciplinary lifestyle is more purer and closer to God than that of the black men

angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lostchild:
I remember seeing one thread here on nairaland of a boy who complain of him having depression.

He said he had no food.
No job.
No money
No light.
No TV.

I was shocked when I see some here asking him, have you given your life to Christ?

is she lightskin? angry

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Chrisrare: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
too long. next topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by sreamsense: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lostchild:

He said he had no food.
No job.
No money
No light.
No TV.

To me you keep listening to the suggestion of the devil. Jesus did not promise that you will see perfect pastors in church. Don't hide under canopy of good pastor or they are doing business to fore sake the assembly of God's children. Jesus himself has warned his children that in the end time, many fake prophets will arise and shall deceive many. When Jesus said many fake prophets will arise, where do you think you will find these fake prophets? Is it not in the church? It means at endtime, almost every member you see in the church will be fake (... because he said they will be many...).

However, Jesus who told you these things will happen did not tell you to foresake assembly of God's children when you see all these bad things happening in the church. It is the devil that is suggesting to you that you are wise on your own. Jesus prophesied that in the endtime, sins shall multiply. If sins multiply, it may get to every segment of life involving pastors, church members and entire world, but when you see all these things, Jesus didn't tell you to leave or run away from the church.

Running away from church is never a solution, it is the deceit of the devil to make you cold so you can fall for his deceit of the devil by taking one to hell. Jesus himself said in the last days, many will become wax cold, it is the ploy of the devil to listen to suggestion not to go to church. You are not serving pastor but Jesus, go to church, see what you can contribute positively to grow the church of Christ as you boost your spiritual temperature as you fellowship with other brethren. Satan is going all around to give people reason why they don't need to go to church so he can win people to hell by making them too cold in the spirit. Be vigilant!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Fakbrown: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ona go write full everywhere like say, na project ona Dae do

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Demigod22: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Religion is a private affair. If you find peace in any religion,it is good you embrace such religion. It is less stressful when we have some illusion to hold onto.

Personally, religion is a philosophical suicide, nevertheless, we shouldn't discourage others nor allow others to pushed us into their faith.

We should build our faith when we feel it's okay.

After all, most of our problems are pragmatic and not spiritual.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by AndroidAI(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
All I see is a neighbour that wants you to knack her woto woto.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by ecolime(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Your neighbour loves you.

Please accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior before it's too late.

Don't live life carelessly bro.

12 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lostchild(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
DaddyCK:

is she lightskin? angry

Mr Cork.
No kill me with lauuuughhhhhh grin grin grin

She is chocolate skin. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lostchild(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
ecolime:
Your neighbour loves you.

Please accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior before it's too late.

Don't live life carelessly bro.

Sure.
Jesus is life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by 1Sharon(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nonywendy:
she is a good neighbor, embrace God and know peace

Would you have said this if the neighbour was a muslim undecided

21 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lostchild:

Mr Cork.
No kill me with lauuuughhhhhh grin grin grin

She is chocolate skin. grin grin grin

Choco whattttt??....bro if shes chocolate..juss pay her 2k for sexxxc!!((no oofencsse)) angry
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Nonywendy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
1Sharon:

why not? Abi Muslim no get God?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by seanery: 4:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Sigh

Nonywendy:
why not? Abi Muslim no get God?

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Nonywendy(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2023
seanery:
Them get there own separate God.; But not the Big God am serving sha.

make Dem no catch u o
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by 13sense: 3:55am On Jan 14, 2023
You have a very good neighbour

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Keskyramirez: 5:14am On Jan 14, 2023
my question here is , if Christianity is the real religion, what of the other religions around the world so those people under those religions will suffer eternal damnation??let's think first , I believe there's a supernatural force responsible for life as we know it. That withstanding ,I strongly that religion is not the way , if you like follow God ,if there is no love in your heart , nothing for you , it's on this same forum people who live in the same country that use tribal slurs on each other .......... if you study a lot ,you will see a thin line of relationship between these diverse religions , some have the same characters with different names ......
In all ,just love that your yourba , Igbo or hausa brother or sister first , then you can call yourself a christian not by your ability to see visions,shalom

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Keskyramirez: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2023
1Sharon:

you have seen it now ......... no love , I bet you this thread would have had negative responses if the neighbor was a Muslim ..... I'm not a christian or Muslim ,just a mortal trying to find meaning to this life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lostchild(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2023
sreamsense:

To me you keep listening to the suggestion of the devil. Jesus did not promise that you will see perfect pastors in church. Don't hide under canopy of good pastor or they are doing business to fore sake the assembly of God's children. Jesus himself has warned his children that in the end time, many fake prophets will arise and shall deceive many. When Jesus said many fake prophets will arise, where do you think you will find these fake prophets? Is it not in the church? It means at endtime, almost every member you see in the church will be fake (... because he said they will be many...).

However, Jesus who told you these things will happen did not tell you to foresake assembly of God's children when you see all these bad things happening in the church. It is the devil that is suggesting to you that you are wise on your own. Jesus prophesied that in the endtime, sins shall multiply. If sins multiply, it may get to every segment of life involving pastors, church members and entire world, but when you see all these things, Jesus didn't tell you to leave or run away from the church.

Running away from church is never a solution, it is the deceit of the devil to make you cold so you can fall for his deceit of the devil by taking one to hell. Jesus himself said in the last days, many will become wax cold, it is the ploy of the devil to listen to suggestion not to go to church. You are not serving pastor but Jesus, go to church, see what you can contribute positively to grow the church of Christ as you boost your spiritual temperature as you fellowship with other brethren. Satan is going all around to give people reason why they don't need to go to church so he can win people to hell by making them too cold in the spirit. Be vigilant!

Those buildings you called church buildings, don't exist in the spiritual realm. So I have no affiliation with pastors.

I am also writing something called 'my encounter with Zeus' can I mention you?

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by sreamsense: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Lostchild:

Those buildings you called church buildings, don't exist in the spiritual realm. So I have no affiliation with pastors.

I am also writing something called 'my encounter with Zeus' can I mention you?
Cool down to read Mattheu 24/Mark 13, you are listening to the spirit of deceit at this end-time. Don't mention me anywhere, I have offered my own advice to you. Beware and be watchfully, because love of many people shall be waxed cold(through suggestion of devils and lies). Only those that stand to the end shall be saved.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lostchild(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2023
sreamsense:

Cool down to read Mattheu 24/Mark 13, you are listening to the spirit of deceit at this end-time. Don't mention me anywhere, I have offered my own advice to you. Beware and be watchfully, because love of many people shall be waxed cold(through suggestion of devils and lies). Only those that stand to the end shall be saved.

I write from my experience. Like i said, I have no affiliation with no pastors. How they run their business is not my concern. The wilderness journey is a one man journey, so there is nothing to cool down.

Have a nice day. wink

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by BOLATINUBU01: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Give me her number, I need to start going to her church grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Tommy Yisa Aika Wants N750k To Pray For Super Eagles To Win World Cup / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.