Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. (3109 Views)

Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Wittyglam(f): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
When you’re ready to say “I Do” make sure you tell your would be spouse about your ugly past that has the tendency of ruining things for you guys tomorrow or also about so health issues you have.

You owe it to them, it’s better they hear it from you and choose to stay or leave. A lot of people have this mentality of my past is my past and forgetting most times some past has the tendency of damaging your beautiful tomorrow.

Check out this video guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ybhJn_2vno
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
That's why you must not v a scary past

3 Likes

Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Jayrockk: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Before you marry anyone, turn to FBI o.. e get why

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Wittyglam(f): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:
That's why you must not v a scary past
people need to be more open in there relationships.
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Wittyglam(f): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Jayrockk:
Before you marry anyone, turn to FBI o.. e get why
people are becoming too dishonest and it’s not fair.
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by dayleke: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wittyglam:
people are becoming too dishonest and it’s not fair.

Quick question;
Did someone hurt you or disappointed you recently if you don't mind me asking?

😞😣🙄
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Wittyglam(f): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
dayleke:

Quick question;
Did someone hurt you or disappointed you recently if you don't mind me asking? No, just educating people and creating awareness.

😞😣🙄
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Sniper101(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
"Tell Dem make Dem know"
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Nicepoker(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
There is nothing like a beautiful marriage if you are married to a Nigerian girl.
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by dayleke: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Nicepoker:
There is nothing like a beautiful marriage if you are married to a Nigerian girl.

Aha bros!!!!
Re: My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Nicepoker:
their past be like wads and bundle of money.lol

(1) (Reply)

And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? / Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! / Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.